• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's Talk Dinosaurs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalSora04

Awards
Hay all, ever since I was a little kid I loved Dinosaurs
by the age of 4 I knew what a Pachycephalosaurus was and what it's eating habits were and it's time period. More recently, last Thursday, a good friend and I started discussing these prehistoric beasts, the theory of evolution, and where the hell these things came from.

So, I thought I'd start a thread where you can discuss and post bits of prehistoric information you find intriguing.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
This is cool. My first word besides "mommy" was "dinosaur". Probably because of "the Land Before Time". xD I'm not the most knowledgeable on specific species or time periods, but I'd love to hear/discuss more about them! :D

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
My dream job as a kid was a paleontologist. Every book I had was about dinosaurs. I think I've seen all the Land Before Time movies except the last three (first was the best one).

The one thing I've always wondered is what dinosaurs actually sounded like.

FinalSora04

Awards
The one thing I've always wondered is what dinosaurs actually sounded like.

That would be such an amazing discovery....although I'm not sure how one would go about discovering that.
I've always wanted to know what they ACTUALLY looked like. What if the paleontologists put bones together in the wrong way? Did the t-Rex really look the way we've made him out to be?

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Dinosaurs are the shit and there literally isn't a single piece of fiction (or real life for that matter) that couldn't be improved by adding more dinosaurs. Kingdom Hearts would be sooooo much better if everyone was dinosaurs.

FinalSora04

Awards
Dinosaurs are the shit and there literally isn't a single piece of fiction (or real life for that matter) that couldn't be improved by adding more dinosaurs. Kingdom Hearts would be sooooo much better if everyone was dinosaurs.

KIDS BE GETTIN' FACTUAL UP IN HURR

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Most dinosaurs had feathers, our ability to resolve them into fossils just wasn't good enough to see them until recently.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
The Land Before Time, Jurassic Park, and We're Back. All classics. I went thru a phase in which I was borderline obsessed with Jurassic Park lol.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I was under the impression that a decent amount of them had feathers, but not most. But I'm not knowledgable on this topic so f**k if I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back