• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Box Art!

That's so bad***. :3 Lovin' the throne, that's pretty cool. Colorful is nice. Can't wait to put it on my shelf. I wonder if 2.5 (if it happens) will have a similar boxart, but with KH2/BBS/Re:coded(?) characters? :3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

It's AMAZING! *u* I absolutely love the new box art! I can't believe they're putting so much into one disc! It's gonna be so freakin awesome! I love Sora sitting in his throne like a boss, being in the middle of it all! The Keyblades and his crown really pull it together. Mickey, Riku, and Namine all in one corner. Castle Oblivion...so many fond memories. <3

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Well i like the art but i dislike the all chessboard thingy beneath sora.. It feels so out of place..
I mean cards and white and black squares for CoM and Days are more understandable .. gotta say i love this throne..

It almost looks like they're sliding off the checkerboard patterns because of its dimensional perspective.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I knew there would be new art! I never gave up hope c:

Anyway, I do dig this overall. The new art style was a bit jarring upon my first look, but I quickly grew accustomed to it. The only person who I think looks a little "odd" would be Goofy. There is a little something off about him, but I think everyone else looks fine.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

You know, it really is amazing how much they're fitting into one disc, isn't it? I was shocked when I first read that (and really I probably shouldn't have been, but meh), and had meant to bring it up, but forgot. I'm glad that someone else did!

And I have to say, I really dig (like other people have said), the checker part for Days, and especially the "checkered" card part for CoM! This was another thing I meant to mention, but forgot to. LOL. You know, I think the CoM segment might actually be my favorite part here, which is kind of weird, because I don't like CoM as much as some of the others, but it's absolutely brilliant. I like all the thought put into this!

Though, in all honesty, I might just be loving the CoM part in realizing I'm not the only RikuNami fan here. You all are too awesome. I was really starting to think I was the only one (since most people tend to ship RokuNami, and though I do like them, too... they're not my favorite pairing). Riku and Naminé's bond is just so deep and meaningful, and-

Getting off of RikuNami topics, I have to admit I do like that Kairi's about to poke Sora's crown. Thanks for pointing that out to me, Master Spockanort. It reminds me of the girl that slapped Sora upside the head when he was "still dreaming", and the girl who punched Riku in the arm towards the end of KH2. I approve. I love feisty Kairi! And SoKai -shot-

And Chaser, though I think you were joking for the most part, I guess the best way I can explain why this picture gives me RikuxNaminé feelings, is because it reinforces part of the reason I like them. That they're both sort of Darker, and have done bad things, and want to come into the Light. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I've shipped them ever since CoM, too. Ever since Naminé was the first person to tell Riku that it was okay for him to use the power of Darkness. It'll be so nice to see that scene in even better quality (since Re:CoM originally had great quality, and this Remaster will be even better!). And, of course, there are many other amazing scenes to look forward to in these games, too!

Beautiful Days scene remakes, and NA released FM, here I come!

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I knew there would be new art! I never gave up hope c:

Anyway, I do dig this overall. The new art style was a bit jarring upon my first look, but I quickly grew accustomed to it. The only person who I think looks a little "odd" would be Goofy. There is a little something off about him, but I think everyone else looks fine.
Yeah, it's because his knees are facing forward but his feet are facing outwards.

Everything else really doesn't look that weird.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Also after much extensive research I'd like to confirm...that Kairi and Namine do in fact have bigger breasts. Xion still has itty-titties though.

*claps hands and rubs them together*

So! Who's ready for new Aqua art!?

Puberty did wonders! Xion's a puppet. She can't go through puberty *sob*

AQUA. I WILL DIE. OVER. NEW. AQUA. ART. FOR. TWO-POINT-FIVE.

I dont mind shipping, i just wish that fans would stop pairing male characters together. Not that im homophobic, its just that some of these fics get kind of disturbing. I mean come on. Sora/donald and mickey/riku, really

You can't really stop it. There is an entire subculture of shippers and fanfic writers. It's either enjoy it how you want to or ignore that it exists xD

You know, it really is amazing how much they're fitting into one disc, isn't it? I was shocked when I first read that (and really I probably shouldn't have been, but meh), and had meant to bring it up, but forgot. I'm glad that someone else did!

And I have to say, I really dig (like other people have said), the checker part for Days, and especially the "checkered" card part for CoM! This was another thing I meant to mention, but forgot to. LOL. You know, I think the CoM segment might actually be my favorite part here, which is kind of weird, because I don't like CoM as much as some of the others, but it's absolutely brilliant. I like all the thought put into this!

Though, in all honesty, I might just be loving the CoM part in realizing I'm not the only RikuNami fan here. You all are too awesome. I was really starting to think I was the only one (since most people tend to ship RokuNami, and though I do like them, too... they're not my favorite pairing). Riku and Naminé's bond is just so deep and meaningful, and-

Getting off of RikuNami topics, I have to admit I do like that Kairi's about to poke Sora's crown. Thanks for pointing that out to me, Master Spockanort. It reminds me of the girl that slapped Sora upside the head when he was "still dreaming", and the girl who punched Riku in the arm towards the end of KH2. I approve. I love feisty Kairi! And SoKai -shot-

And Chaser, though I think you were joking for the most part, I guess the best way I can explain why this picture gives me RikuxNaminé feelings, is because it reinforces part of the reason I like them. That they're both sort of Darker, and have done bad things, and want to come into the Light. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I've shipped them ever since CoM, too. Ever since Naminé was the first person to tell Riku that it was okay for him to use the power of Darkness. It'll be so nice to see that scene in even better quality (since Re:CoM originally had great quality, and this Remaster will be even better1). And, of course, there are many other amazing scenes to look forward to in these games, too!

Beautiful Days scene remakes, and NA released FM, here I come!

<3 Your post is just 100% beautiful.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

I like it as well. It looks a bit childish and less mysterious than the previous cover arts but it still looks great. Wonder if Nomura drew this.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I was going to copy/paste all the stuff I just cut out from the artwork, but then I remembered there's a limit on images in posts so here is a link.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I love it, so glad it wasn't just that throne image with a white background

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I was going to copy/paste all the stuff I just cut out from the artwork, but then I remembered there's a limit on images in posts so here is a link.
Actually that limit doesn't matter if you merge posts 8D.

Wonderful work sign!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
IN THAT CASE I SHALL SPAM AND STEALTH EDIT

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I like it as well. It looks a bit childish and less mysterious than the previous cover arts but it still looks great. Wonder if Nomura drew this.

Looks to be his style. If not then it could have been Gen Kobayashi, who was trained to be able to mimic his style.

Leaning towards this being Nomura's own work, though.

They probably went with a happier tone since most of the covers have been filled with sad/neutral faces, and perhaps to show this is something to celebrate.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I really dig that artwork. Great work Nomura.

Why do Mickey and Riku jumping like that remind me of the Pocahontas movie when she and John Smith jumped through the grass during a song?

Sora's total sassy on that throne, where the backrest looks like they took a bunch of the Keyblades from the Keyblade Graveyard and forged them together.

Naminé, Xion, Kairi and Roxas look incredibly cute and Kairi poking Sora's crown is a nice subtle touch.

iLeen

Awards

I'm just flipping out right now on how flipping awesome the cover is! Man, Sora's rockin' the king of thrones look.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

...During "Colors of the Wind"?

Yeah, I guess that was the song. It has been a long time since I last watched Pocahontas.

---

EDIT:
Also, am I the only one to realize the similarity between this:

mxbackup.jpg

and this:

sassysorabitchpls.jpg

Last edited:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Great find Sephiroth, I know I remembered the pose from somewhere.

Anyway, the cover was probably done last minute and could've probably done better but it's still the best HD Remake cover out there, which is often just a lazy collage.

Sorarocks93

Awards

Looks amazing! The only thing that could be different about is that the KH1 part could be the dark one instead of the COM part but it's still awesome nonetheless. I decided to ignore any other stuff and just appreciate this wonderful art.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The only thing that could be different about is that the KH1 part could be the dark one instead of the COM part but it's still awesome nonetheless.
Well, since the version in the game is Re:CoM, and the Re:CoM packaging in North America featured the dark sky, it makes sense that it would maintain that in this cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back