• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
The fangirls must be screaming and nerdgasming now, "battle" grunts lmao

Seriously though, Jesse's awesome for always giving us information like this haha

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think so!

Which is a good thing then?!?!? Right? Could they be pretty much done with voice acting already and they were only keeping this a secret from us?!?!?

I just. I woke up from the ride home and walked into the house and turn on my laptop after talking to my friend then "JESSE MCCARTNEY" ALL EVERYWHERE.

images
images
images
images
images
images

I'm sorry, what was that Master Spock? All I can hear is "Jesse Mccartney"!!!!

The fangirls must be screaming and nerdgasming now, "battle" grunts lmao

Seriously though, Jesse's awesome for always giving us information like this haha

Those battle grunts were so awkward lol xP I can't wait until the lewd comments start about how if you close your eyes, it sounds "suggestive." haha

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Roxas and Axel vs the Veil Lizard~ That's when they find Xion again after she first loses the ability to use the Keyblade, right?

Also, you know what we need? That link problem to be fixed so that we can actually change titles in our updates without all our links breaking like no tomorrow.

saphexteni

All I can say is.... A North American/overseas release! YES!!

Now, to get my hands on a PS3.... xD lol. As much as I want to get my hands on this game ASAP, I'm wondering how soon I can get a PS3.... hmm...

*starts coming up with a scheming plan*

Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH, JESSE!!!! This just made my day! :D The battle sounds was awesome. A little awkward, but awesome. ^_^

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Which is a good thing then?!?!? Right? Could they be pretty much done with voice acting already and they were only keeping this a secret from us?!?!?
They always keep it a secret.

And they likely could be nearing completion with the voice acting. It's hard to say if it's just Jesse who's done or if it's everyone.

Jim Hawkins

Typically yes, the battle grunts are saved for last, but that is more the grunts we get when we're smashing the X button in battle. The grunt we saw him make wasn't for battle, but for a cutscene. So I don't think those should be counted the same.

We just got the video today, so we (pretty much) have localization confirmation, but not a release date. This could be Jesse's first day, his last day, or somewhere in the middle (the scene looked like one around a third of the way into the game imo).

Considering they won't need that many voice actors for the Days segment, I can't imagine the localization taking too long. If Disney/Square are really on top of their game, this game could EASILY come out a month or two after Japan!!! ^_^

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
scuse me uh

can somebody please tell me how jesse hasn't gotten in trouble over revealing this? Usually for an accident it's not a big deal in voice acting, but purposely violating an NDA can get you some serious shit.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hm, something interesting to take from this is that we'll be seeing some actual boss battles in cutscenes. I wonder how these battles will be choreographed. We've seen combat in cutscenes before but it's never very long, I think the longest one is Sora vs. Roxas in KH2 and that's only like a minute. Also wonder which boss fights they have chosen to included.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Yes we get 1.5!!!!!!!!!! It's really cool that we got to see how it all works. I find it so fascinating to see the whole voice actor experince.

Thank you Jesse. You're the best!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
scuse me uh

can somebody please tell me how jesse hasn't gotten in trouble over revealing this? Usually for an accident it's not a big deal in voice acting, but purposely violating an NDA can get you some serious shit.
because he's a beautiful soul

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Great news.

It appears it's an ADR session too. So The mouth movements may not be alterd from the Japanese versions.

Jim Hawkins

Wait a sec.... who is going to voice Xion?

Alyson Stoner covered Xion in the original Days.
But recently, Hayden Panettiere has done Xion cameos in BBS and KH3D.

I think Hayden is currently busy with a tv show, but Alyson should be free?

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
... I am in squeal mode!! :D Yes, yes, yes!!!! 1.5 is on it's way to us, guys!! Jesse rocks!!

Now, I'm going to find a way to save some money for this!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Considering they won't need that many voice actors for the Days segment, I can't imagine the localization taking too long. If Disney/Square are really on top of their game, this game could EASILY come out a month or two after Japan!!! ^_^

Hmm... I don't know. I imagine a release date taking place a couple weeks after E3. And I don't think it's just 358/2 Days. I'd like to think that they'd do an English dub for the extra scenes in KHFM. Plus lipsynching takes time since it usually requires the animators to completely reanimate the facial animation. Besides, I'm sure they'd want to promote it at E3 so it gets more attention.

So The mouth movements may not be alterd from the Japanese versions.

Soooo terrible lip synching? No thank you. I'd rather wait a month or two to get it right.
Also, they record the lines over the Japanese dub. That doesn't mean they won't be reanimating some facial animation to properly sync to the English voice acting. They do this all the time.

Last edited:

Jim Hawkins

Isn't that bad? Doesn't that mean Jesse's words won't match Roxas's mouth movements?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
scuse me uh

Well I'm assuming staff could see him since the booth has a glass window for them to see. And it's not like they can fire him.

This isn't the first time Jesse's spilled the beans and done it deliberately.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Isn't that bad? Doesn't that mean Jesse's words won't match Roxas's mouth movements?
Nah, not necessarily. It just means whoever normally scripts KH games has to work with it like an anime: rewrite the lines to sound more natural and fit in a specific amount of time.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Nah, not necessarily. It just means whoever normally scripts KH games has to work with it like an anime: rewrite the lines to sound more natural and fit in a specific amount of time.
Yes, but it still sounds off. Remember Re:COM? I don't want 2 and a half hours of THAT lip synching.

Jim Hawkins

I love me some KH, but does a HD collection of 1 main game and 2 side games really warrant a "big E3 reveal"? Especially if the PS4/Xbox720 rumors are true?

What do you mean KH2FM? It's not in this collection. Unless you mean, have him record those lines now, and save time down the road?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back