• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► 358/2 Days Cutscene Runtime in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + Rearranged Music!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

birthbysleep86

Website
www.facebook.com
I am actually really looking forward to the first KH movie. Even if they decide not to bring the game to NA at least I can always download the Cutscenes cause someone will prob put all the cutscenes into a movie. I'm being optimistic about the NA release but if not they should think about making the 358 into a real movie for the other regions. I also love the music that played in the final battle with Roxas and Xion (so sad :frown:) I have it on my phone but its right from the game on DS so it sounds pretty crappy so it will be nice to hear a remake to the music.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
do we have a ustream channel for khinsider. I'm so excited

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
*raises hand sheepishly* I thought it was inevitable. Sorry. :(
It's definitely something we'd love to do, but we'll see about it when the time comes ;D

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Guys, I'm just wondering but who said we were streaming this? I don't remember that we confirmed anything.
Nobody, I threw out the idea when we first heard about the new cutseanes. I think one mod said " that could be arranged"
But i know theirs nothing official. And aside from that we should proably least a month or two pass to support official release before its considered.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It's be fun to have a set up stream once the English version comes out so we could just have one giant movie night lol xP

Also, considering it is 2 hours and 50 minutes, I'm really hoping they have time to fit in a lot of good parts, like the boss battles and stuff that I would love to see converted into cutscenes. Also, if they make the movie choppy and not flow well together, that could be very problematic because I don't know if a casual fan would sit through 2 hours and 50 minutes of choppy, not well put together material, it could be a bad point if not done correctly O_O

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
It's be fun to have a set up stream once the English version comes out so we could just have one giant movie night lol xP

Also, considering it is 2 hours and 50 minutes, I'm really hoping they have time to fit in a lot of good parts, like the boss battles and stuff that I would love to see converted into cutscenes. Also, if they make the movie choppy and not flow well together, that could be very problematic because I don't know if a casual fan would sit through 2 hours and 50 minutes of choppy, not well put together material, it could be a bad point if not done correctly O_O

Yeah it would be fun, but would it be on a weekend and a time where even us in Europe could join in?

Yeah, if it doesn't flow it would be quite a turn off to a causal fan, I'd even find it a little trouble some. But if it's 2h 50 min I'm guessing they at least made them into fluent volumes. I can't wait to find out what made the cut.

axel95

Awards
Wow, that's a little bit more than I thought that they had. I'm hoping that the PS4 has backwards compatability, because I have a 360, and with the rumours I have been hearing about the next gen xbox, I'm probably going to switch to PS4.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Here are the translations of the staff comments.

Yuki Hirose
Sound Design
The real time portion of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories corresponds to 5.1ch surround sound and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days was added a voice recording. A variety of songs are replaced with live instruments and rearranged under Yoko Shimomura's supervision. I want you to expect that the music has been renewed.

Yes my 5.1 DD soundtrack has been confirmed! Another thing off my checklist. Now all I need is 1080p resolution and 720p 3D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Does the game really need to be compatible with a 3D TV?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wow, that's a little bit more than I thought that they had. I'm hoping that the PS4 has backwards compatability, because I have a 360, and with the rumours I have been hearing about the next gen xbox, I'm probably going to switch to PS4.

I'm really hoping it is as well -__- Because my PS3 isn't backwards compatible, I've had to keep my PS2 hooked in for ages (and something tells me it'll go soon). I would really hate it if I had to end up keeping my PS3 hooked up forever to play this O_O Especially since it is coming out towards the end of the PS3's lifespan, it would hurt sales if people knew they weren't going to be able to play it on the next gen system if they are on the fence about it.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Does the game really need to be compatible with a 3D TV?

Sony has really been pushing 3D in this current gen. Most HD remasters have a stereo 3D option. I kinda would like to play my KH game in 3D, it gives me another reason to commit 20-24 more hours replaying this game. And IMHO there is many things made to warrant a replay, but seeing it in 3D is just:biggrin:.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I guess I just hate 3D too much to really see the appeal in it. Also because it gives me headaches with or without my glasses on. I hope it has it, though. It'd be another selling point.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I feel that if it were to have 3D capabilities, they could have mentioned it by now.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'm really hoping it is as well -__- Because my PS3 isn't backwards compatible, I've had to keep my PS2 hooked in for ages (and something tells me it'll go soon). I would really hate it if I had to end up keeping my PS3 hooked up forever to play this O_O Especially since it is coming out towards the end of the PS3's lifespan, it would hurt sales if people knew they weren't going to be able to play it on the next gen system if they are on the fence about it.

Yeah that's true, though most people wait a while before getting the newest console. What really turned me off with the PS3 was it's lack of backwards compatibility, if they can avoid that problem they should.I really hope we get a backwards compatible PS4...

I feel that if it were to have 3D capabilities, they could have mentioned it by now.

Yeah. 3D isn't so common that one would neglect to mention it. I don't mind them not having it, I'm not really a 3D fan.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah that's true, though most people wait a while before getting the newest console. What really turned me off with the PS3 was it's lack of backwards compatibility, if they can avoid that problem they should.I really hope we get a backwards compatible PS4...

That's the reason I still have my PS2 and PS3 standing side by side, lol.
I have over twenty PS2-games (and around seven or eight PS1) and not being able to play them on the PS3 is a huge letdown for me as well.

One of the several contributors to the excessive success of the PS2 was also its backwards compatibility for PS1 games.

This Days-"movie" is getting more and more interesting though. Seeing all of Xigbar's trolling in HD, heck yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back