• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Re: Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness.

That Riku seemed more interested in stopping Ansem at all cost seems to be the case indeed, as he implores Kairi, Donald and Goofy to flee, indicating that he doesn't expect himself to be able to hold Ansem off for long.
This is all part of the whole mystery that surrounds the "Terra/Xehanort/Eraqus"-mess that this whole heart-conglomerate is and which Nomura refused to delve further into yet (even worse, in DDD he even deepened the mystery). We do not even know why Xehanort's attempt to expel Terra's heart didn't work, Ansem succeeded with Riku just fine and he had no Keyblade at hand, unlike Xehanort.
It has been theorized that this may have already been an instance of Terra and Eraqus working together against MX, but we don't know anything for sure.

I'm more inclined to believe that during that fight, Terra inside Xehanort was finally able to overcome his feelings of despair and rage to a certain extent, and seeing Aqua believing in him and trying to best Xehanort brought him into action, in the hope of not losing Aqua after he already (supposedly) lost Ven (last thing Terra saw was the energy pillar of Vanitas initating X-blade sorcery). The Lingering Will came already into being due to Terra's immense rage and determination, something we'll notice Riku wasn't doing, not because he might be incapable of it, no, at least at first Riku welcomed Ansem as an opporunity for power, while Terra rejected Xehanort from the very beginning.

I could imagine that there was at least partly an interdependency at work, with the negative emotions increasing the darkness more while the darkness caused even those emotions to intensify until Riku was incapable of any rational judgement.

Did I ever imply Aqua didn't want to help him? As you said above, unlike Sora, she was incapable of doing so during the Keyblade Graveyard events because of Braig and Vanitas. Xehanort freezing Ventus into a popsicle had certainly more meaning than just to make Terra mad and hurt him "for the lulz". Xehanort knew that both Aqua and Terra were very protective towards Ven and by putting him in peril (and send Vanitas after for the X-blade) he effectively put Aqua into a tough choice-situation. Go help Terra against Xehanort? Nope, bad idea, then Vanitas would get to a helpless, frozen Ven.
The fact that Aqua actually choose to help Ven first (she also didn't expect Braig appearing to stall her) proved that she had still faith in Terra, which she also rubs right into Braig's face when he shows up.
Being a master of manipulation though, Xehanort expected that and proceeded to drive Terra to a point where he would lose control of his darkness.

Looks like we got a spectator, *ggg*.

Of course, despite all similarities, they need some differences in order to better show off the different possible paths and actions they take.
Sora and Ventus are in fact also different in some aspects.
I would be cautious with saying Riku cheating with Darkness to kidnap Roxas and set him up to disappear against his will were the "right reasons" though. In the very end, his goal might have been noble (to awaken Sora), but not his actions. In regards to Roxas he, Naminé and DiZ weren't any better than the Organisation in that they were just using and treating Roxas as a tool to further their own goals instead of treating him as an individual with his own wishes and will.

Riku is definitely the deuteragonist, meaning the second most important character of the series after Sora. All the trios and Mickey, Goofy and co. might be main characters, but Sora and Riku still stand one level above them.

Lol, yes, you do have a fan watching all this. xD

Yeah, I should have worded it differently, but I would rather be blunt about it.

As much as I have Sora-like personality, lol, I would say Riku is my favorite in terms of maturing while Sora is my favorite in terms of his true to himself and promises he always managed to keep.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

That Riku seemed more interested in stopping Ansem at all cost seems to be the case indeed, as he implores Kairi, Donald and Goofy to flee, indicating that he doesn't expect himself to be able to hold Ansem off for long.
This is all part of the whole mystery that surrounds the "Terra/Xehanort/Eraqus"-mess that this whole heart-conglomerate is and which Nomura refused to delve further into yet (even worse, in DDD he even deepened the mystery). We do not even know why Xehanort's attempt to expel Terra's heart didn't work, Ansem succeeded with Riku just fine and he had no Keyblade at hand, unlike Xehanort.
It has been theorized that this may have already been an instance of Terra and Eraqus working together against MX, but we don't know anything for sure.
Yeah I think that is what gave him the strength to pull it off, he knew he didn't need to do it long just long enough for Kairi and Co. to get away.
At time is Nomura such a tease. I can wait until we learn more about the "Terra/Xehanort/Eraqus"-mess.
I'm guessing seeing Ansem was a heartless it was easier for him to connect with the darkness to let it swallow Riku's heart. Interesting enough it seemed Riku had a temp body, similar to Sora's, in the realm of darkness, if I remember correctly.
That theory makes sense, but I don't see Eraqus being able to open a gate to the realm of darkness.

I'm more inclined to believe that during that fight, Terra inside Xehanort was finally able to overcome his feelings of despair and rage to a certain extent, and seeing Aqua believing in him and trying to best Xehanort brought him into action, in the hope of not losing Aqua after he already (supposedly) lost Ven (last thing Terra saw was the energy pillar of Vanitas initating X-blade sorcery). The Lingering Will came already into being due to Terra's immense rage and determination, something we'll notice Riku wasn't doing, not because he might be incapable of it, no, at least at first Riku welcomed Ansem as an opporunity for power, while Terra rejected Xehanort from the very beginning.

That makes sense, it would also give him more reason to push for his freedom.
I think the fact that Riku welcomed Ansem might have also been an advantage for Riku, seeing Ansem probably thought that he had already won and that's why Riku could still fight back as well as he did even so long after being possesed. Where Terra was fighting it from the beginning meaning Xehanort didn't loosen up at all making it harder to regain just a little control.

I could imagine that there was at least partly an interdependency at work, with the negative emotions increasing the darkness more while the darkness caused even those emotions to intensify until Riku was incapable of any rational judgement.

Did I ever imply Aqua didn't want to help him? As you said above, unlike Sora, she was incapable of doing so during the Keyblade Graveyard events because of Braig and Vanitas. Xehanort freezing Ventus into a popsicle had certainly more meaning than just to make Terra mad and hurt him "for the lulz". Xehanort knew that both Aqua and Terra were very protective towards Ven and by putting him in peril (and send Vanitas after for the X-blade) he effectively put Aqua into a tough choice-situation. Go help Terra against Xehanort? Nope, bad idea, then Vanitas would get to a helpless, frozen Ven.
The fact that Aqua actually choose to help Ven first (she also didn't expect Braig appearing to stall her) proved that she had still faith in Terra, which she also rubs right into Braig's face when he shows up.
Being a master of manipulation though, Xehanort expected that and proceeded to drive Terra to a point where he would lose control of his darkness.

I think that's something darkness tends to do, it breads more darkness within someones heart if it's been nurtured enough. That's what makes it so dangerous, because once it gets it fangs into you really good, it won't let go easily. Though as Riku has proven you can overcome it and live with it as a strength. I'm interested in seeing how Terra will handle his darkness in the future.

No you didn't, but I'm not quite sure if I understood what you meant with less supportive than Sora. Aqua definitely went to great lengths to save both and as you stated she had to save Ven first, which Xehanort used to his advantage. The trio was terribly played. It really just wasn't a possibility that it would have ended well for all of them. Sadly...

Looks like we got a spectator, *ggg*.

Seems that way.

Of course, despite all similarities, they need some differences in order to better show off the different possible paths and actions they take.
Sora and Ventus are in fact also different in some aspects.
I would be cautious with saying Riku cheating with Darkness to kidnap Roxas and set him up to disappear against his will were the "right reasons" though. In the very end, his goal might have been noble (to awaken Sora), but not his actions. In regards to Roxas he, Naminé and DiZ weren't any better than the Organisation in that they were just using and treating Roxas as a tool to further their own goals instead of treating him as an individual with his own wishes and will.

Riku is definitely the deuteragonist, meaning the second most important character of the series after Sora. All the trios and Mickey, Goofy and co. might be main characters, but Sora and Riku still stand one level above them.

The similarities and the differences is what makes it interesting, seeing they are similar but they won't necessarily react the same way to the situation.
Yeah that was one of the few grey moments of the series. I mean he had his reasons and the world needed Sora, but in doing so he ended Roxas' existence in the realm of light. I agree that DiZ was acting just like the organization, but I don't think Namine was working on a private agenda she just knew how important it was for Sora to be awaked.

I really hope Kairi joins Sora and Riku as the Tritagonist someday, seeing I really feel we need a female hero in an very important role and it would make sence for it to be her to focus on her Trio.

Roxie1563

Awards

Yeah I think that is what gave him the strength to pull it off, he knew he didn't need to do it long just long enough for Kairi and Co. to get away.
At time is Nomura such a tease. I can wait until we learn more about the "Terra/Xehanort/Eraqus"-mess.
I'm guessing seeing Ansem was a heartless it was easier for him to connect with the darkness to let it swallow Riku's heart. Interesting enough it seemed Riku had a temp body, similar to Sora's, in the realm of darkness, if I remember correctly.
That theory makes sense, but I don't see Eraqus being able to open a gate to the realm of darkness.

That makes sense, it would also give him more reason to push for his freedom.
I think the fact that Riku welcomed Ansem might have also been an advantage for Riku, seeing Ansem probably thought that he had already won and that's why Riku could still fight back as well as he did even so long after being possesed. Where Terra was fighting it from the beginning meaning Xehanort didn't loosen up at all making it harder to regain just a little control.

I think that's something darkness tends to do, it breads more darkness within someones heart if it's been nurtured enough. That's what makes it so dangerous, because once it gets it fangs into you really good, it won't let go easily. Though as Riku has proven you can overcome it and live with it as a strength. I'm interested in seeing how Terra will handle his darkness in the future.

No you didn't, but I'm not quite sure if I understood what you meant with less supportive than Sora. Aqua definitely went to great lengths to save both and as you stated she had to save Ven first, which Xehanort used to his advantage. The trio was terribly played. It really just wasn't a possibility that it would have ended well for all of them. Sadly...

Seems that way.

The similarities and the differences is what makes it interesting, seeing they are similar but they won't necessarily react the same way to the situation.
Yeah that was one of the few grey moments of the series. I mean he had his reasons and the world needed Sora, but in doing so he ended Roxas' existence in the realm of light. I agree that DiZ was acting just like the organization, but I don't think Namine was working on a private agenda she just knew how important it was for Sora to be awaked.

I really hope Kairi joins Sora and Riku as the Tritagonist someday, seeing I really feel we need a female hero in an very important role and it would make sence for it to be her to focus on her Trio.

I'm agreeing with you on Kairi should join Sora and Riku in the battlefield and so on.. it's about freaking time she does something other than just there for cut scenes needs.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

I'm agreeing with you on Kairi should join Sora and Riku in the battlefield and so on.. it's about freaking time she does something other than just there for cut scenes needs.

It's about time she gets some screen time. But really I just want the members of the trio to be the main focus of the series and not just Riku and Sora.

Roxie1563

Awards

It's about time she gets some screen time. But really I just want the members of the trio to be the main focus of the series and not just Riku and Sora.

Yeah, true that. I liked how the RXA and TVA was presented in their own way and well, SRK just kind of fell off the wagon so to speak. :/

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I remember nomura mentioning something about half of the six hooded figures being old characters and the other half being new ones. If so, then i wonder if the new characters were recruited by young xehanort, or if they are xehanort from different time periods

Roxie1563

Awards

I remember nomura mentioning something about half of the six hooded figures being old characters and the other half being new ones. If so, then i wonder if the new characters were recruited by young xehanort, or if they are xehanort from different time periods

I heard that, too.. I think it's from previous series. Maybe Vanitas and the other Org.13 members?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I heard that, too.. I think it's from previous series. Maybe Vanitas and the other Org.13 members?

It cant be the other members. They fit into the weakness of loyalty(roxas,axel), weakness of trust(vexen, larxene,marluxia), and weakness of body(demyx) categories. That only leaves dilan, aeleus, ienzo. Im positive those three along with even are going to be neutral. I think that three of the hooded figures are vanitas, riku replica, and terra, while the other three are new characters. Im not sure who's going to take sora's place.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Well, with what we do know from 3D.
1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Xehanort
3. Xemnas
4. Ansem Seeker of Darkness
5. Vanitas
6. KH1 Riku
7. Isa
8. Terra
9. Xigbar

I don't expect the other 4 to be revealed until KH III, and I do expect them to have been in the past games.

Edit: don't know if someone posted this yet, so even if they did here is a revision of this quote.
—We’re intrigued as to who the Xehanorts will use to replace Sora as the 13th Darkness.

Nomura: I left that a mystery in order to intrigue you all, of course. It’s unclear who about half of the other twelve are too, seeing as they didn’t come out from under their black coats, so I would love for you to try thinking about their true identities. It’s all set up properly who is sitting in each seat, even regarding people who didn’t show up in the scenario of this title.

— Are there also familiar characters?

Nomura: There are many familiar characters. However, fundamentally who they are is still a secret.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Yeah, true that. I liked how the RXA and TVA was presented in their own way and well, SRK just kind of fell off the wagon so to speak. :/

I wouldn't say they fell of the wagon they've been important even in those games to a degree. Riku played a big role in days. Sora played a important role in Ven's story. Kairi sadly kind of did fall of the wagon, other then appearing and being the memories Xion was based on she didn't have much of a role.

It cant be the other members. They fit into the weakness of loyalty(roxas,axel), weakness of trust(vexen, larxene,marluxia), and weakness of body(demyx) categories. That only leaves dilan, aeleus, ienzo. Im positive those three along with even are going to be neutral. I think that three of the hooded figures are vanitas, riku replica, and terra, while the other three are new characters. Im not sure who's going to take sora's place.

I think it more likely it was the possessed Riku then it was the Riku Replica, seeing it needed to have Xehanorts heart in it which wasn't the case with Riku Replica.

1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Xehanort
3. Xemnas
5. Vanitas
6. KH1 Riku
7. Isa
8. Terra
9. Xigbar

I don't expect the other 4 to be revealed until KH III, and I do expect them to have been in the past games.

Edit: don't know if someone posted this yet, so even if they did here is a revision of this quote.

I came to a similar conclusion:
Seen and Confirmed
01 Master Xehanort
02 Xemnas
03 Ansem Seeker of Darkness
04 Braig / Xigbar
05 Isa / Saïx
06 Young Xehanort

Confirmed but not seen
07 Terra-Xehanort * MX implied this

Seen in 3D but not confirmed
08 Vanitas
09 Riku lookalike (Possesed Riku / Riku Replica)

Unknown
10 ?
11 ?
12 ?

13 N/A was suppose to be Riku then Sora

Unikely Original characters potential candidates
- Aeleus
- Ansem the Wise
- Ienzo
- Master Eraqus
- Roxas * Same reason as Sora.
- Sora * He's only on the list because he disappeared at the end but is veeeeeeeeeery unlikely
- Xion * Because we don't know what Xemnas did to her off screen

More likely characters potential candidates:
- Demyx
- Dilan / Xaldin
- Even / Vexen
- Riku Replica / Riku-Ansem
- Ventus-Vanitas
- Larxene
- Luxord
- Marluxia

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

That only leaves dilan, aeleus, ienzo. Im positive those three along with even are going to be neutral.
Not sure about Aeleus, but I think Dilan and Ienzo have a decent chance. Dilan (as Xaldin) adopted Xehanort's douchebag personality, whereas Ienzo (as Zexion) may have grown as a result of Xehanort's influence.

1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Xehanort
3. Xemnas
5. Vanitas
6. KH1 Riku
7. Isa
8. Terra
9. Xigbar

Vanitas isn't confirmed to be a current SoD; that one scene in the cathedral isn't sufficient enough evidence. In fact, I'd be willing to argue that it's likely that he'll be the 13th.

Unless you're going off his yellow eyes?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Vanitas isn't confirmed to be a current SoD; that one scene in the cathedral isn't sufficient enough evidence. In fact, I'd be willing to argue that it's likely that he'll be the 13th.

Unless you're going off his yellow eyes?
Neither was KH1 Riku but I don't see you making a case against that.
Besides, why else would they have shown Vanitas there? Like with KH1 Riku, it seemed to be foreshadowing.

Nayru's Love

Awards

Neither was KH1 Riku but I don't see you making a case against that.
Not exactly sure what you're getting at. What about KH1 Riku?

Besides, why else would they have shown Vanitas there? Like with KH1 Riku, it seemed to be foreshadowing.
The nature of him being there was very different from the nature of YMX time-traveling people. The way he disappeared as if he was never there implies that his appearance in front of Sora had to do more with Sora than YMX.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

The nature of him being there was very different from the nature of YMX time-traveling people. The way he disappeared as if he was never there implies that his appearance in front of Sora had to do more with Sora than YMX.

I think you might be right about Vanitas. Though I wouldn't quite rule him out yet.

KH3D Famitsu Weekly Interview Translated! said:
— What about Vanitas?
Nomura: Vanitas is different than Xemnas and Ansem; he doesn’t necessarily have a physical form. He reacted to Ventus within Sora, so that’s how he was visible.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

[video=youtube;Kyj_9XQJqOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyj_9XQJqOQ[/video]

He was there, then he was gone. Seems like foreshadowing, like with Vanitas.

I think you might be right about Vanitas. Though I wouldn't quite rule him out yet.
That is true, however there needs to be more sustenance for his appearance rather than just Ventus' heart reacting. There is more to it than that, and I am confident he is one of the 13, seeing as how he was apart of the original X-Blade plan and was close to Master Xehanort.

Nayru's Love

Awards

He was there, then he was gone. Seems like foreshadowing, like with Vanitas.
Well for one, that can't be KH1 Riku because he was bound to fail as a SoD. YMX made that clear when he explained how Riku was the original 13th candidate. Second, that could've been Repliku or Data Riku. Hell, maybe, by some chance, he isn't even a SoD. All we know is that he has the iconic black cloak, which in itself isn't concrete evidence.

Also, him disappearing wasn't at all similar to Vanitas' disappearance. Vanitas vanished as if he literally wasn't there, or as if he was a construction of Sora's mind. The Riku in question used a CoD. Thus, their existences are very different in nature.

That is true, however there needs to be more sustenance for his appearance rather than just Ventus' heart reacting. There is more to it than that, and I am confident he is one of the 13, seeing as how he was apart of the original X-Blade plan and was close to Master Xehanort.

Believe me, I also think he's one of the SoD's. Well, more like, the future 13th one. The most important thing to note about Vanitas is that he doesn't have a physical existence in the present, so his ability to time-travel to the present is up for debate.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Well for one, that can't be KH1 Riku because he was bound to fail as a SoD. YMX made that clear when he explained how Riku was the original 13th candidate. Second, that could've been Repliku or Data Riku. Hell, maybe, by some chance, he isn't even a SoD. All we know is that he has the iconic black cloak, which in itself isn't concrete evidence.

Also, him disappearing wasn't at all similar to Vanitas' disappearance. Vanitas vanished as if he literally wasn't there, or as if he was a construction of Sora's mind. The Riku in question used a CoD. Thus, their existences are very different in nature.

Well I don't really think it's Repliku or Data Riku none of them had Xehanorts heart in them. Also Riku was successfully possessed during KH1 so it's possible that he'd be a seeker of darkness... but that's been getting harder to believe the more I think about it, but it makes the most sense. There is a possibility that it's a new Riku Replica that has Xehanorts hart in him, after all there are still more Replicas out there.
The problem they had with possessing Riku is probably more referring to his resistance he developed since CoM.

Believe me, I also think he's one of the SoD's. Well, more like, the future 13th one. The most important thing to note about Vanitas is that he doesn't have a physical existence in the present, so his ability to time-travel to the present is up for debate.

Well maybe he has some of Xehanorts heart in him or Ven still counts as a version of him.

Nayru's Love

Awards

Well I don't really think it's Repliku or Data Riku none of them had Xehanorts heart in them.
Assuming they're SoD's, anyways. It's still possible for the Riku in question to be either of them.

Also Riku was successfully possessed during KH1 so it's possible that he'd be a seeker of darkness... but that's been getting harder to believe the more I think about it, but it makes the most sense. There is a possibility that it's a new Riku Replica that has Xehanorts hart in him, after all there are still more Replicas out there.
The problem they had with possessing Riku is probably more referring to his resistance he developed since CoM.
It's his resistance in general that was the deal-breaker. There's no point in sending a SoD to the present if you know they have to potential to grow resistance.

Well maybe he has some of Xehanorts heart in him or Ven still counts as a version of him.
Like I said, up for debate. His yellow eyes certainly imply (if not downright confirm) a connection with MX, which is why I believe he'll be the 13th member. However, there's really nothing sound about Vanitas' case because of his ridiculously irregular anatomy.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Well for one, that can't be KH1 Riku because he was bound to fail as a SoD. YMX made that clear when he explained how Riku was the original 13th candidate.
Yes, the current Riku failed as a SoD. The Riku who sided with the Darkness, who felt betrayed by Sora and wanted to save Kairi all by himself however......

Second, that could've been Repliku or Data Riku.
Data Riku, while I wanted it to be him from the start, probably not possible. So far we don't know if the Data beings can come out of the journal.

"That was my... my dark side. I gave into the darkness once and ever since it's chased me around in one form or another. The Seeker of Darkness who stole my body. A puppet replica of the shadows in my heart. And now, I'm facing me."

"The Seeker of Darkness who stole my body."
Ansem%20Riku.jpg

"A puppet replica of the shadows in my heart."
Riku_Replica.png

"And now, I'm facing me."
200px-Riku_Journal.png

(excusing the fact I had to use the Data Riku model since there are no others).
Riku's character development has come from him trying to right the wrongs of his past. He has battled with the Replica and with Ansem multiple times, but the one thing he hasn't directly had to conquer was his main mistake. His past self. The one who started all of this. The one Ansem SoD saw as a candidate for using his body. The one with enough darkness in his heart to destroy his home, his friends and everything he knew. Kingdom Hearts III would do well with having Riku right his KH1 self to overcome the original problem.

Hell, maybe, by some chance, he isn't even a SoD. All we know is that he has the iconic black cloak, which in itself isn't concrete evidence.
While true, the coat has only served two purposes in the series. As a way to tell that the character is on the bad side, or so the character can travel through corridors of darkness without the darkness taking a hold of their heart.

Where then, would have the Riku gone to if he wasn't a part of the 13? Why would there have been a Riku there anyways?

Why would Vanitas be the hyped up 13 spot? Wouldn't you prefer that spot to be someone unpredictable instead of someone who was actually shown in the game?

Sorry if this is all over the place. I am terrible when writing large posts.

Nayru's Love

Awards

Yes, the current Riku failed as a SoD. The Riku who sided with the Darkness, who felt betrayed by Sora and wanted to save Kairi all by himself however......

Data Riku, while I wanted it to be him from the start, probably not possible. So far we don't know if the Data beings can come out of the journal.

"That was my... my dark side. I gave into the darkness once and ever since it's chased me around in one form or another. The Seeker of Darkness who stole my body. A puppet replica of the shadows in my heart. And now, I'm facing me."

"The Seeker of Darkness who stole my body."

"A puppet replica of the shadows in my heart."

"And now, I'm facing me."

(excusing the fact I had to use the Data Riku model since there are no others).
Riku's character development has come from him trying to right the wrongs of his past. He has battled with the Replica and with Ansem multiple times, but the one thing he hasn't directly had to conquer was his main mistake. His past self. The one who started all of this. The one Ansem SoD saw as a candidate for using his body. The one with enough darkness in his heart to destroy his home, his friends and everything he knew. Kingdom Hearts III would do well with having Riku right his KH1 self to overcome the original problem.

Not gonna lie, you may be on to a very good point. But I'm gonna save my thoughts for a theory I'll be posting up within the hour.

Where then, would have the Riku gone to if he wasn't a part of the 13? Why would there have been a Riku there anyways?
No excuse to jump to conclusions, though. For all we know, that Riku could've had a hidden agenda that will be explained later.

Why would Vanitas be the hyped up 13 spot? Wouldn't you prefer that spot to be someone unpredictable instead of someone who was actually shown in the game?
That's just a matter of opinion over story-telling, though.

Sorry if this is all over the place. I am terrible when writing large posts.
It's kk, I prefer large posts rather than small ones.

/slut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back