• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Promotion Begins!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Exactly.
I remember at first being very supportive of the fellow EU fans, but after witnessing what several of them pulled off for several days not only on the EU, but also the NA sites/blogs of Square that quickly diminished.

Speaking of localisation, I remember that the original German version of KH 1 on PS2 actually had German voices (Days retained English voice acting and Re: CoM we never got), so I wonder if they would just take the German soundbank and pull it over the new KH 1 FM HD version for PS3 or take Japanese/English voices with German subtitles instead.

Would you want the German voices back? I honestly don't, but I wouldn't mind if the discs had both English and German on them so that we'd be able to choose. And don't you think the chances of it being multilingual in the way BBS was, where it took the language for the text in the game from the language setting of the PSP, is the more likely way it will go?

Eioha

I hold a little hope that it would have comed to Wii (U) - as i've seen some articles about it. But I haven't been updated lately so I have no idea. Sadly my hope is kinda fading since I haven't seen much about it..

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I hold a little hope that it would have comed to Wii (U) - as i've seen some articles about it. But I haven't been updated lately so I have no idea. Sadly my hope is kinda fading since I haven't seen much about it..
What articles were those? This has only ever been advertised as a PS3 collection.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
In all the promotional material, posters, magazines, interviews, trailers, it's all just been PS3 exclusive. I'm not sure where the illusion for a Wii U release could have come from.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Would you want the German voices back? I honestly don't, but I wouldn't mind if the discs had both English and German on them so that we'd be able to choose. And don't you think the chances of it being multilingual in the way BBS was, where it took the language for the text in the game from the language setting of the PSP, is the more likely way it will go?

I personally could care less about the German voices. I'm used to the English ones (although I never heard the oh-so-worshipped Billy Zane because KH 1 was always in German here), but last time I checked in the German fandom there are several fans who are picky about the voices.
The main issue with including the German voicebank would be the additional scenes in the Final Mix. In KH 1 there aren't that many, but KH 2 would be another issue, as that one also had German voice acting in its first incarnation.

Choosing the voices was always something I am fond of. I remember having that feature in the first four .hack-games, changing between English and Japanese voices. The blu-ray of FF VII: Advent Children Complete has also a choice between German and Japanese voices.
I would actually enjoy playing KH someday with the Japanese voices, either with English or German subtitles.

You're mixing up voices and subtitles here. The language setting of the PSP (or the 3DS for Dream Drop Distance) dictates the language of the subtitles. Voices on the handheld titles are always only in English in Europe, much like with Final Fantasy too.
KH 1 and KH 2 were the only exceptions which originally had German voice acting.

That said, it would be definitely weird if you have Re: CoM and the Days-Cutscenes all with English voices and only KH 1 in German.
Dubbing everything in German would be way too much work though and unneccessarily push the release date away.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This game has never been marketed as a Wii U game. This is a PS3 exclusive.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I personally could care less about the German voices. I'm used to the English ones (although I never heard the oh-so-worshipped Billy Zane because KH 1 was always in German here), but last time I checked in the German fandom there are several fans who are picky about the voices.
The main issue with including the German voicebank would be the additional scenes in the Final Mix. In KH 1 there aren't that many, but KH 2 would be another issue, as that one also had German voice acting in its first incarnation.

Choosing the voices was always something I am fond of. I remember having that feature in the first four .hack-games, changing between English and Japanese voices. The blu-ray of FF VII: Advent Children Complete has also a choice between German and Japanese voices.
I would actually enjoy playing KH someday with the Japanese voices, either with English or German subtitles.

You're mixing up voices and subtitles here. The language setting of the PSP (or the 3DS for Dream Drop Distance) dictates the language of the subtitles. Voices on the handheld titles are always only in English in Europe, much like with Final Fantasy too.
KH 1 and KH 2 were the only exceptions which originally had German voice acting.

That said, it would be definitely weird if you have Re: CoM and the Days-Cutscenes all with English voices and only KH 1 in German.
Dubbing everything in German would be way too much work though and unneccessarily push the release date away.

I was unaware that the German fans had issues with the voices. What exactly don't they like about the voices?

I wouldn't say mixing up, I was trying to state how that system could change the written language of the game based on what language your console was. I'm fully aware that the voices are only in English in the Kingdom Hearts handheld titles. But I probably wasn't to clear about what I wanted to say.
Assassin's Creed does this with the languages, just it doesn't only change the text of things in the game and subtitles but also the voices. I think most games do this if they have multiple languages on the disc.

Yeah it would be weird for KH1 to be German while the rest is English. I agree that it would be too much work and honestly if they'd delay it, some people would just go and buy the US version online, I know I would seeing I don't really have any interest in a German dub.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I was unaware that the German fans had issues with the voices. What exactly don't they like about the voices?

I wouldn't say mixing up, I was trying to state how that system could change the written language of the game based on what language your console was. I'm fully aware that the voices are only in English in the Kingdom Hearts handheld titles. But I probably wasn't to clear about what I wanted to say.
Assassin's Creed does this with the languages, just it doesn't only change the text of things in the game and subtitles but also the voices. I think most games do this if they have multiple languages on the disc.

Yeah it would be weird for KH1 to be German while the rest is English. I agree that it would be too much work and honestly if they'd delay it, some people would just go and buy the US version online, I know I would seeing I don't really have any interest in a German dub.

It's frankly the opposite. There was quite some complaining around that games like Birth by Sleep did not get German voices. It seems that to many German fans, the English voices aren't good enough.
I am seldom in the German fandom though so I cannot actually confirm if that's the majority of German fans or just a very vocal minority at work.

That the written language of the game changes as per setting of the console was already clear then. If they do that with the voices too however it would take the decision away from people which voices they like. For that, I found the way .hack handles this better.
If they decide to use more space to include multiple voicebanks in a work it should also be possible for the player to decide which voices he/she wants to listen to.

I'm on the same boat, I don't need a German dub, but since the original KH had a German dub I would wonder if the sales of the 1.5 HD ReMix would be affected by that somehow.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
It's frankly the opposite. There was quite some complaining around that games like Birth by Sleep did not get German voices. It seems that to many German fans, the English voices aren't good enough.
I am seldom in the German fandom though so I cannot actually confirm if that's the majority of German fans or just a very vocal minority at work.

That the written language of the game changes as per setting of the console was already clear then. If they do that with the voices too however it would take the decision away from people which voices they like. For that, I found the way .hack handles this better.
If they decide to use more space to include multiple voicebanks in a work it should also be possible for the player to decide which voices he/she wants to listen to.

I'm on the same boat, I don't need a German dub, but since the original KH had a German dub I would wonder if the sales of the 1.5 HD ReMix would be affected by that somehow.

... honestly that's my complaint about most German dubbed things, but different strokes for different folks I guess. Though I can understand it a little with this series, mainly because of the Disney characters. If someone grew up with the German voices they'd probably prefer those because it's the ones they remember. For me this is a none issue seeing I grew up with the Disney movies in English.
I've never been to a German KH site so I'm kind of clueless about their opinions about the games.

Well you don't really lose the option. I played Assassin's Creed in English and today to see if what I was saying was true i switched the language to German and the voices were in German. So in other words you still can choose, it's just a little more troublesome to change the language.

Do you mean if in the new 1.5 Remix there wasn't any German Dub. It's hard to say, if the German fans are really so unhappy with the English voices, then they probably would be quite angry, if a hd re-release of an old game, which had a dub, didn't include a German dub. Then again it would have two "new" things in it as well... I'd say there could be an outcry online, but most loyal fans would still buy it. I just hope nothing like what happened with the Spanish and Italian releases would happen.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
... honestly that's my complaint about most German dubbed things, but different strokes for different folks I guess. Though I can understand it a little with this series, mainly because of the Disney characters. If someone grew up with the German voices they'd probably prefer those because it's the ones they remember. For me this is a none issue seeing I grew up with the Disney movies in English.
I've never been to a German KH site so I'm kind of clueless about their opinions about the games.

Well you don't really lose the option. I played Assassin's Creed in English and today to see if what I was saying was true i switched the language to German and the voices were in German. So in other words you still can choose, it's just a little more troublesome to change the language.

Do you mean if in the new 1.5 Remix there wasn't any German Dub. It's hard to say, if the German fans are really so unhappy with the English voices, then they probably would be quite angry, if a hd re-release of an old game, which had a dub, didn't include a German dub. Then again it would have two "new" things in it as well... I'd say there could be an outcry online, but most loyal fans would still buy it. I just hope nothing like what happened with the Spanish and Italian releases would happen.

I think I know where that comes from, lol. When I spent some time in the Netherlands I realized that there are rarely (if even) dubs even at TV and they only sub everything and leave it in the original language. A friend of mine told me it's the same in Sweden and Norway where he stayed for some time.
So maybe Germany is just spoiled in this area, rofl.
I could care less since my English is more than good enough to nearly understand everything.
It is generally an issue of preference, so I wouldn't try to judge that, I just though about the issue in regards to EU localisation. The USA, Canada, Australia and UK really have it easier since it's (mainly) the same language.
I'm also no member of any German site and I rarely ever read something there, although I did came to know about some of these issues by accident when looking for something else, lol.
I remember there was also some backlash regarding the localisation of Dissidia Duodecim, where they only translated the dialogue script but any menus, items, attack names and else remained in English even in the subs.

That's what I meant. You have to fiddle around with your console settings, in .hack you could just go to the menu and change the voices from English to Japanese and vice versa, that's much more player-friendly.

It's really hard to say since I also don't have a complete overview of the picture in the fandom. I guess several would probably still get it and then lament online about how they miss the dub. <__<
I doubt that there would be anything like the Spanish/Italian issue with DDD though as long as German text is available. The main issue with DDD was that after having already shown one or two trailers with spanish/italian subtitles Square decided to drop even the localised subtitles, meaning the entire game completely in English except for France (arguably the biggest KH-market in EU) and Germany (second biggest together with UK) who would still get their localised subs.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I think I know where that comes from, lol. When I spent some time in the Netherlands I realized that there are rarely (if even) dubs even at TV and they only sub everything and leave it in the original language. A friend of mine told me it's the same in Sweden and Norway where he stayed for some time.
So maybe Germany is just spoiled in this area, rofl.
I could care less since my English is more than good enough to nearly understand everything.
It is generally an issue of preference, so I wouldn't try to judge that, I just though about the issue in regards to EU localisation. The USA, Canada, Australia and UK really have it easier since it's (mainly) the same language.
I'm also no member of any German site and I rarely ever read something there, although I did came to know about some of these issues by accident when looking for something else, lol.
I remember there was also some backlash regarding the localisation of Dissidia Duodecim, where they only translated the dialogue script but any menus, items, attack names and else remained in English even in the subs.

That's what I meant. You have to fiddle around with your console settings, in .hack you could just go to the menu and change the voices from English to Japanese and vice versa, that's much more player-friendly.

It's really hard to say since I also don't have a complete overview of the picture in the fandom. I guess several would probably still get it and then lament online about how they miss the dub. <__<
I doubt that there would be anything like the Spanish/Italian issue with DDD though as long as German text is available. The main issue with DDD was that after having already shown one or two trailers with spanish/italian subtitles Square decided to drop even the localised subtitles, meaning the entire game completely in English except for France (arguably the biggest KH-market in EU) and Germany (second biggest together with UK) who would still get their localised subs.

I had no idea that other European countries only got subs on TV as well, no wonder I hear that Dutch, Swedish and Norwegians really good in either English or German.
If Germany is spoiled than so is Switzerland, seeing we get you dubs.
From what I can see your English is probably better than mine and it's my fist language.

Yeah it's really not the best choice and wouldn't be execrable in other mediums of entertainment. I'd agree that having an option in the menu would be great, but I can't see Square stating to do that now.

Yeah fans tend to complain a lot online, but still get it anyways. Though it can go overboard every now and then. That's the internet for you, not much you can do.
Well it was a kind of an unfair situation but I'm pretty sure their reaction wasn't justified.
Well the thing with French and German is, it's also spoken in other European countries, so translating them into those languages also allow them to reach a wider market.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I'm still wondering why SE doesn't include both Japanese and English voice-overs in the HD Remix. In Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix it is possible to switch between them in Theater Mode.
I also think from a technical standpoint it's not complicated to include at least a text language switching system like it was done for BBS, because the structures of BBS, KHII and Re:CoM are very much alike (the original KH is kind of different, but not to the point of making it impossible).

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I had no idea that other European countries only got subs on TV as well, no wonder I hear that Dutch, Swedish and Norwegians really good in either English or German.
If Germany is spoiled than so is Switzerland, seeing we get you dubs.
From what I can see your English is probably better than mine and it's my fist language.

Yeah it's really not the best choice and wouldn't be execrable in other mediums of entertainment. I'd agree that having an option in the menu would be great, but I can't see Square stating to do that now.

Yeah fans tend to complain a lot online, but still get it anyways. Though it can go overboard every now and then. That's the internet for you, not much you can do.
Well it was a kind of an unfair situation but I'm pretty sure their reaction wasn't justified.
Well the thing with French and German is, it's also spoken in other European countries, so translating them into those languages also allow them to reach a wider market.

I'm not entirely sure, but I presume that countries subbing stuff is actually more widespread than dubbing, at least on video games and TV (cinema movies not so much).
Funny that Switzerland gets German dubs since last time I checked it has three main languages: German, Italian and French. Lol, how does this work with the other parts of the country, do they get then the German dub with French/Italian subs? ^__^
Gee, thanks, although my written English is surely still miles ahead of my spoken one, lol.

In the end it would be only a sort of gimmick anyways, as long as I have subs I can understand I could care less about the language the voices are in. I am also so used to watching Japanese voices with English dubs that even that wouldn't be the slightest hindrance.

True that, these groups tend to be also most often the loudest ones and give the wrong impression of the majority having this opinion but in reality aren't.
That's why I said I could understand our fellow Italian and Spanish fans being upset and there also were those around who were able to discuss the issue in a civilized manner. The overall situation got pretty nasty after a few days though and those civilized fans were simply pushed aside somewhat.
Well, that's a reasonable point, also since French and German are two of the main languages in the EU, although at least Spanish people can counter with the argument that Spanish is also widely spoken. Not in Europe, sure, but nearly all of Middle America and South America (except Brazil) is mainly Spanish spoken.

I'm still wondering why SE doesn't include both Japanese and English voice-overs in the HD Remix. In Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix it is possible to switch between them in Theater Mode.
I also think from a technical standpoint it's not complicated to include at least a text language switching system like it was done for BBS, because the structures of BBS, KHII and Re:CoM are very much alike (the original KH is kind of different, but not to the point of making it impossible).

They don't? I thought they would keep both voicebanks, the old English one and the newly recorded Japanese?
Then what about the translating of the texts themselves? If it's that easy I wonder why they cancelled the italian and spanish texts for DDD. Surely not to invite the shitstorm that then broke loose because there were already subbed trailers in those languages.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'm not entirely sure, but I presume that countries subbing stuff is actually more widespread than dubbing, at least on video games and TV (cinema movies not so much).
Funny that Switzerland gets German dubs since last time I checked it has three main languages: German, Italian and French. Lol, how does this work with the other parts of the country, do they get then the German dub with French/Italian subs? ^__^
Gee, thanks, although my written English is surely still miles ahead of my spoken one, lol.

We have 4 official languages. I was basically just taking about where I live when it came to the dubs. As much as I know we the German part get most of are programs from Germany as well as their dubs. While the French part get it's programming form Franc and Tessin gets it from Italy. I think the Swiss Romansh speaking people get their stuff in German.
I'm sure you're better at speaking English than you think you are.

In the end it would be only a sort of gimmick anyways, as long as I have subs I can understand I could care less about the language the voices are in. I am also so used to watching Japanese voices with English dubs that even that wouldn't be the slightest hindrance.

Yeah it's amazing how you can get used to things. I'm so used to watching Anime in Japanese and reading the English subs that it seems normal, sadly I don't really learn any Japanese by doing this.

True that, these groups tend to be also most often the loudest ones and give the wrong impression of the majority having this opinion but in reality aren't.
That's why I said I could understand our fellow Italian and Spanish fans being upset and there also were those around who were able to discuss the issue in a civilized manner. The overall situation got pretty nasty after a few days though and those civilized fans were simply pushed aside somewhat.
Well, that's a reasonable point, also since French and German are two of the main languages in the EU, although at least Spanish people can counter with the argument that Spanish is also widely spoken. Not in Europe, sure, but nearly all of Middle America and South America (except Brazil) is mainly Spanish spoken.

Sadly, in the end it just hurts their goal if they act that way. It really sucks for the ones being civil, because they lose their voice. With the internet being what it is, people feel like they can band together for anything and be as rude as they want to be.
Well it's true that Spanish is wide spread, but apparently the Latin American Spanish is different enough from the European Spanish that they make their own dubs. I think they have their own dubs for the Disney movies, but I'm not sure. Though I would have to guess they still should be able understand it. Another thing is a lot of the Spanish speaking areas aren't very wealthy so they wouldn't make as much of a profit as the French and German speaking areas, though ideally this shouldn't matter but for a company it tends to.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
We have 4 official languages. I was basically just taking about where I live when it came to the dubs. As much as I know we the German part get most of are programs from Germany as well as their dubs. While the French part get it's programming form Franc and Tessin gets it from Italy. I think the Swiss Romansh speaking people get their stuff in German.
I'm sure you're better at speaking English than you think you are.

Yeah it's amazing how you can get used to things. I'm so used to watching Anime in Japanese and reading the English subs that it seems normal, sadly I don't really learn any Japanese by doing this.

Sadly, in the end it just hurts their goal if they act that way. It really sucks for the ones being civil, because they lose their voice. With the internet being what it is, people feel like they can band together for anything and be as rude as they want to be.
Well it's true that Spanish is wide spread, but apparently the Latin American Spanish is different enough from the European Spanish that they make their own dubs. I think they have their own dubs for the Disney movies, but I'm not sure. Though I would have to guess they still should be able understand it. Another thing is a lot of the Spanish speaking areas aren't very wealthy so they wouldn't make as much of a profit as the French and German speaking areas, though ideally this shouldn't matter but for a company it tends to.

Ah yes, point taken. I was just fetching from my general memory what I knew about our southern neighbours. ;)
Who knows, lol, fact is that I write more stuff in English than I actually speak, although I do have noticed that english words sometimes slip out of my mouth while actually speaking German, resulting in some hilarious results.

I've done the same, mainly with animes that aren't available around here at all. No worries though, as I managed also to only pick up a few Japanese words and standard phrases. *ggg*.

Yep, exactly, they even managed to turn away several fans from other countries who were originally supportive and understanding with their overreacting.
That's another valid point, and of course Square has to look on the profit side to a certain degree, as this is what a company needs to move on with further projects. A company shouldn't put profit over everything (would be also bad PR), but also not ignore it.
That being said though, English being the world language and (as far as I know) being taught in school in nearly every middle to big-sized country people should not make such a fuss about localisations that way. Many people also complain about Europe nearly always (DDD was an exception) last in terms of release, but fail to realize that localizing stuff in more than just one language (English) costs additional time.

EDIT: Just noticed that was post number 4100 0_o

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Woah, Selphy, you managed to go much higher on your posts, lol.. I'll never be able to catch up to you.. :( ha.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Ah yes, point taken. I was just fetching from my general memory what I knew about our southern neighbours. ;)
Who knows, lol, fact is that I write more stuff in English than I actually speak, although I do have noticed that english words sometimes slip out of my mouth while actually speaking German, resulting in some hilarious results.

I've done the same, mainly with animes that aren't available around here at all. No worries though, as I managed also to only pick up a few Japanese words and standard phrases. *ggg*.

Yep, exactly, they even managed to turn away several fans from other countries who were originally supportive and understanding with their overreacting.
That's another valid point, and of course Square has to look on the profit side to a certain degree, as this is what a company needs to move on with further projects. A company shouldn't put profit over everything (would be also bad PR), but also not ignore it.
That being said though, English being the world language and (as far as I know) being taught in school in nearly every middle to big-sized country people should not make such a fuss about localisations that way. Many people also complain about Europe nearly always (DDD was an exception) last in terms of release, but fail to realize that localizing stuff in more than just one language (English) costs additional time.

EDIT: Just noticed that was post number 4100 0_o

Yeah, well I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have know this if I didn't live here, because it's unusual for a country to have 4 official languages.
Well I have the tendency to pronounce certain words that come from English as normal English word while speaking German. I find it worse is if I use a English metaphor in German and no gets what I'm trying to saying or it just come of as weird.

Yeah, you do tend to pick up something while watch, sadly watching subbed Anime can teach you the language, would be awesome though.

Sadly Square does have to look that they can make a profit. I think if it were profitable they'd dub every game in every language, but it's not.
Well yeah English is thought in school, but I think many still struggle with it. A few of my friends can't speak English and have some trouble understanding it. Though I think that could be fixed by teaching English from 3rd Grade on wards instead of French, which no one here really wants to learn anyways...
And yeah their complaining about it taking a few more weeks than the US release, seeing is stupid we're getting a game with what 6 Languages on average? I do understand the Australians complaining about it though, seeing their not part of Europe they shouldn't have to wait for those translations.

Congratulation on the 4100 posts!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Remember that the Final Mixes were released in Japan, where a lot but not all of the people there are taught English as a mandatory subject in school. Thus, many people in Japan understand both English and Japanese as opposed to in the US, where English is the only constant between most people.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Woah, Selphy, you managed to go much higher on your posts, lol.. I'll never be able to catch up to you.. :( ha.

Well, lolz, I have an edge of nearly two years, y'know? xD

Yeah, well I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have know this if I didn't live here, because it's unusual for a country to have 4 official languages.
Well I have the tendency to pronounce certain words that come from English as normal English word while speaking German. I find it worse is if I use a English metaphor in German and no gets what I'm trying to saying or it just come of as weird.

Yeah, you do tend to pick up something while watch, sadly watching subbed Anime can teach you the language, would be awesome though.

Sadly Square does have to look that they can make a profit. I think if it were profitable they'd dub every game in every language, but it's not.
Well yeah English is thought in school, but I think many still struggle with it. A few of my friends can't speak English and have some trouble understanding it. Though I think that could be fixed by teaching English from 3rd Grade on wards instead of French, which no one here really wants to learn anyways...
And yeah their complaining about it taking a few more weeks than the US release, seeing is stupid we're getting a game with what 6 Languages on average? I do understand the Australians complaining about it though, seeing their not part of Europe they shouldn't have to wait for those translations.

Congratulation on the 4100 posts!

True that, I think the only country I can remember that had several official languages was Austria-Hungary, the double monarchy which ended after World War I.
This goes both ways around though as most German sayings are also incomprehensible by an English audience.

I think for that Japanese is also a bit too complex to learn just by watching some animes, lol.

They're in a business after all, and you can't go on with business if you don't have financial means to do so. If for example localizing stuff in Italian and Spanish would cost them more than it brings in it would be reasonable to say we make it only in English. The error of Square was to not say that in the very beginning (and actually releasing trailers with those two languages).
It's really somewhat weird as English is practically needed in a vast array of fields nowadays.
When I still went to school English was taught in Germany starting with the 5th grade, although nowadays I think children start to learn it already in 2nd grade, at ages 7 to 8.
It's strange that French actually gets priority over English, as the latter one is certainly the more important language. In Germany, English is always taught as the first foreign language, with either French or Italian coming as the second if students wish so.

Only shows that part of the fandom are hypocrites (see what I did here? *ggg*), if there isn't something to complain about they dig for something they can complain about.
I do not get this deal with Australia anyways. By all logic Australia should be included in the US release, as they a) speak English, just like the US and b) they are geographically way closer to the US than to Europe.

Thanks. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back