• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Re: Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness.

Yeah, they were cool to see in KH2. :)

Yeah I hope they elaborate the scene we saw in the secret ending of BBS:FM, that would definitely give us more time with Kairi and Olette.

Hm, true.. I suppose we'll find out in KH3 to see about that.
yeah or maybe later in the series depending on if they want to address the replicas in KH3 or not.

Oh, I see.. Well, I guess only Noruma would know who they are, really, but he won't just reveal that to us.. not at least after KH3 is released in worldwide places.

Yeah it's more fun this way anyways. This way we can just guess away and have fun discussing it.

You're right on that. This is a nice convo we're having here. :) Too bad sephiorth isn't here to debate.. :) Would be interesting.

Yeah I'm really enjoying this. Well who knows he might join the discussion later on he tends to have good points and would definitely bring thing into it that I didn't consider, if you're referring to the sephiroth I think you are.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards

Yeah I hope they elaborate the scene we saw in the secret ending of BBS:FM, that would definitely give us more time with Kairi and Olette.

yeah or maybe later in the series depending on if they want to address the replicas in KH3 or not.

Yeah it's more fun this way anyways. This way we can just guess away and have fun discussing it.

Yeah I'm really enjoying this. Well who knows he might join the discussion later on he tends to have good points and would definitely bring thing into it that I didn't consider, if you're referring to the sephiroth I think you are.

Wait, what scene in BBS:FM?? I must have missed that.

Probably later, considering we have a crises across Worlds of Master Xehanort and his 13 Seekers of Darkness.. We might some hints of it during KH3, but beyond that, who knows beside Xion.

Lol, agreed. :)

Yes, I'm talking about The Sephiroth.. the super genius of Kingdom Hearts, lol. I hope he does come on soon. :) He needs to liven this thing up and give off points. xD

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Wait, what scene in BBS:FM?? I must have missed that.

Well in the secret ending "A fragmentary passage" there's' a scene where Kairi and HPO trio are standing in front of the mansion. It's unclear when this took place but I think It might have happened during the KH2 time period.

Probably later, considering we have a crises across Worlds of Master Xehanort and his 13 Seekers of Darkness.. We might some hints of it during KH3, but beyond that, who knows beside Xion.

Agreed seeing using a new replica as a member of the new Org would feel like a cop out, but still I fear they wouldn't address it at all after Xehanort is whipped out. But right now all we can do is wait and see.

Yes, I'm talking about The Sephiroth.. the super genius of Kingdom Hearts, lol. I hope he does come on soon. :) He needs to liven this thing up and give off points. xD

Maybe he'd know who I forgot on my list.

Roxie1563

Awards

Well in the secret ending "A fragmentary passage" there's' a scene where Kairi and HPO trio are standing in front of the mansion. It's unclear when this took place but I think It might have happened during the KH2 time period.

Agreed seeing using a new replica as a member of the new Org would feel like a cop out, but still I fear they wouldn't address it at all after Xehanort is whipped out. But right now all we can do is wait and see.

Maybe he'd know who I forgot on my list.

Hm, I'll have to look at that again. I wonder what they were doing there..?

Yeah, wait and see is what we have to do for the time being. :)

Maybe so.. After all, I did say he's a genius at this. Lol.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Hm, I'll have to look at that again. I wonder what they were doing there..?

Yeah, wait and see is what we have to do for the time being. :)

Maybe so.. After all, I did say he's a genius at this. Lol.
This Video would have the scene. Not sure if I'm including this correctly. It's at about 4:11.

It's very unclear why they're going their and why she has that look in her face. She kind of looks determined.

Roxie1563

Awards

This Video would have the scene. Not sure if I'm including this correctly. It's at about 4:11.

It's very unclear why they're going their and why she has that look in her face. She kind of looks determined.

Ah, I see it now.. Wait, I remember Hayner saying they came to see the old mansion when either Axel or Saix kidnapped her, so maybe that was mere seconds before it happened..

Makes me wonder and hope that Noruma does release BBS: Volume 2.. would be interesting to see what it is like in the Realm of Darkness and what kind of adventure Aqua had there.

Martin364

In my opinion, the Seven Guardians of Light are: Mickey, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ven, Aqua, and Lea.

Roxie1563

Awards

In my opinion, the Seven Guardians of Light are: Mickey, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ven, Aqua, and Lea.

Well, don't forget about Roxas and Xion. They can be part of it somehow.

Roxie1563

Awards

They could but i think martins logic sounds better.

Or we could be right, lol. It depends on how Nourma wanted it to be.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

I think the lights and darknesses will continually change over the course of the series. Like, Terra will be a darkness in one instance, and a light in another. That gives potential to everyone being a light/darkness.

Roxie1563

Awards

I think the lights and darknesses will continually change over the course of the series. Like, Terra will be a darkness in one instance, and a light in another. That gives potential to everyone being a light/darkness.

Oh, I see.. But how does that work??

Nayru's Love

Awards

Oh, I see.. But how does that work??

The idea is that, unlike the 7 PoH who are special inherently, the lights/darknesses are chosen not because of inherent traits or that they are predestined, but because they worked for their status (similar to how Sora was just a normal boy).

Because of that, it should be possible for there to be a surplus and/or deficit of lights/darknesses, as we can see with both sides at the moment.

Roxie1563

Awards

The idea is that, unlike the 7 PoH who are special inherently, the lights/darknesses are chosen not because of inherent traits or that they are predestined, but because they worked for their status (similar to how Sora was just a normal boy).

Because of that, it should be possible for there to be a surplus and/or deficit of lights/darknesses, as we can see with both sides at the moment.

So, we may see Terra in both sides? Or will it be Lingering Will to help out?

Nayru's Love

Awards

So, we may see Terra in both sides? Or will it be Lingering Will to help out?

I'd bet money on it. LW, though, seems trickier. It's not impossible for him to be eligible, but I still think it's unlikely that he is.

Roxie1563

Awards

I'd bet money on it. LW, though, seems trickier. It's not impossible for him to be eligible, but I still think it's unlikely that he is.

Well, it'll be interesting to see two Terra's fighting it out, lol.

Nayru's Love

Awards

Well, it'll be interesting to see two Terra's fighting it out, lol.

We've already seen that lol. LW vs. Terranort

Well. Assuming Terra is a SoD in that scenario

Roxie1563

Awards

We've already seen that lol. LW vs. Terranort

Well. Assuming Terra is a SoD in that scenario

Yeah, that's true. But here's hoping Terra's a Guardian of Light. :)

Nayru's Love

Awards

Yeah, that's true. But here's hoping Terra's a Guardian of Light. :)

Oh, I bet it'll happen. Terra will learn to overcome MX's darkness, and then Riku will be like, "bitch I did that shit when I was half your age"

Roxie1563

Awards

Oh, I bet it'll happen. Terra will learn to overcome MX's darkness, and then Riku will be like, "bitch I did that shit when I was half your age"

Lol, that's a good one. xD But yes, Terra can do it! :D

Go Terra! Kick his dark ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back