• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Mirror's accepted!

And if you want to,go for it Mist haha

Although on the other hand, twists are in order and itd be cool to have some people on just one side to experience them. But either way, if you want to make another person, by all means :D

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
DAMMIT SORA!!! You were saying that you wanted me to send you that stuff before I put it here; and then you tease me by hanging on here and then logging off? Without saying a SINGLE WORD?! *stalks off* ;p

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
DAMMIT SORA!!! You were saying that you wanted me to send you that stuff before I put it here; and then you tease me by hanging on here and then logging off? Without saying a SINGLE WORD?! *stalks off* ;p

lmao i'm sooo sorry, I just responded. I was very swiftly kicked off of my coputer as I was going through your templates. sorry sorry sorry haha XD
Man i'm gonna treat mirror like a child, this is gonna be good :O

Btw, EWS I have a request. Could a build a template for my friend Superb as entry to this roleplay? He and I are conducting an experiment, if this has ever been done before. But to use the other's character, and to permit control over a template crafted by the other person. He's going to do the same for me eventually in an alternative roleplay, just to get a feel for using a character I've crafted and vice-versa.

If so I've provided a template below.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah dude it's completely fine, the template is pretty nice. I like the experiment too, it's original. Yeah man, if you wanna use this character, he's accepted.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, now that that's done....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~----------------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I've gotta fly, and fast too. Had one or two small things I wanted to include, including one last attack for Blaster, but that'll have to wait until I'm back from work. Bye!

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Okay, now that that's done....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~----------------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I've gotta fly, and fast too. Had one or two small things I wanted to include, including one last attack for Blaster, but that'll have to wait until I'm back from work. Bye!

Now you know as well as I know that those are accepted! :D

Of course I love the creation. Kid A made. This'll be a great way to bring rpers closer together.

I agree. It will also expand creativity and how one has towork with a mold that may not be used to their style of character. It's pretty neat little method.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Go ahead, but just know Mirror is probably going to go after you for it if you treat her like a child (or call her one) too often to her face. She's probably going to steal your wallet, Kid. ;P
I understand that the my actions may produce undesirable resu- HEY THATS MY MONEY!!!
XD

And I'm glad to see how this will go. I just finished Van's biography. We don't remember each other, but the nostalgia of situational feelings implied from vague pictures will paint how we know each other through the game we competed against each other on.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
I understand that the my actions may produce undesirable resu- HEY THATS MY MONEY!!!
XD

And I'm glad to see how this will go. I just finished Van's biography. We don't remember each other, but the nostalgia of situational feelings implied from vague pictures will paint how we know each other through the game we competed against each other on.

Haha me too! In response to that I believe we have more than enough cast members to start. A couple of things before we do actually start however. NOTE: THESE FACTS ARE IMPORTANT AND WILL BE ADDED TO THE FIRST POST!

1. I will be taking control of REM during the course of the roleplay and he will be communicating to the rest of the cast, primarily Collectors via Video Messages to respective Collectors' cell phones (aka PMs to all the people who are Collectors). I came up with this to make the RP a little more interactive and i feel like it'll be fun! :D
  2. As the intention is to take or re-take memories, when the memories are taken from a Fragmented by a Collector, they are sent into a comatose like state, and at the end of the game, they are effectively turned into Static and wander the district they were defeated in. The only way to bring that Fragmented back to conciousness is if they find and retake the memory from the Collector who took it. Once it is back in the possesion of a Fragmented, as per the ability of Fragmented, they are able to absorb the memory, thus resuscitating their fallen comrade.
  3. It is also entirely possible to kill an opponent if one so desires. If an opponent is killed as opposed to being defeated, the slain will BECOME a memory.(Which in a way, is kind of like death) The body will whither away, thus regaining the memory will do nothing for the person who was killed. The memory usually evaporates within seconds of it's appearance, however it can be touched to experience the memories of the fallen before fading away, most likely to REM. Experiencing memories other than your own is a very dangerous, painful, and possibly scarring process, due to it being an unnatural occurance and the fact that whoever's memories you have experienced will become part of your memories now.
  4. 4. Memories in this world take the shape of a polygonal, crystalline substance about the size of a tennis ball, with the rapid playing of the experiences of a person going on inside the transparent crystal. Collectors have been imbued with the power to take the raw experiences themselves, almost as if they can bend time, and give them form in the shape of the crystal the memories are in. Thus due to their connection with memories, they are able to willingly control and manipulate the Static to their will. Fragmented are essentially the opposite being able to release memories from their crystalline state and experience them.

Memories take three forms:
  • Game Memories: These are the memories that are essentially the ones that the Fragmented are after. These memories are blank in appearance, but one gained, it regains a memory for all the Fragmented.
  • Geniune Memories: These memories are the singular memories of a person. These are the memories crafted when a Collector takes memories.
  • Life Memories: These are the memories that are crafted when someone dies and are the most powerful memories. These are memories in their purest state, consisting of the entire life force of someone's existence and all of their experiences. The most powerful form of memories.

1. The District System will work as a pacing aspect. All of the Fragmented will begin in District Zero and make their way to District 1, where the first memory is located. All of the districts are quite large and will be explained. Following districts will be "unlocked" as Fragmented "complete" each District by getting the respective Game Memory located there. Collectors begin, reside, and may return to The Negative District, which is an area within the city that no one knows about and exists on a seemingly different plane of existence than the other districts. All 3 districts will be added and explained in the first post.

With that said I believe that is it. Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the new facts I added. I just think this cleared up what may have been a little bit of confusion during the course of the story.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
o_O.... dammit all EWS I told myself Traces and Apocalypse were the last two rps I was going to join, and you bring this back. *hands start to go towards the keyboard* Cant..... resist tempting rp..... aghhhh *starts working on templates while crying in defeat* XD you know I am jumping on board for this. *which probable means i'll be staying on khi a little longer then expected XD*

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
o_O.... dammit all EWS I told myself Traces and Apocalypse were the last two rps I was going to join, and you bring this back. *hands start to go towards the keyboard* Cant..... resist tempting rp..... aghhhh *starts working on templates while crying in defeat* XD you know I am jumping on board for this. *which probable means i'll be staying on khi a little longer then expected XD*

Hahaha glad that means we get to keep you around for a while! Thank ya! Hurry up tho! we're going to start fairly soon. Like...today/tommorowish
Can't wait for this to finally get off the ground :)
Me either, which means I should probably stop lagging with the startup :p

Awards
Eeee~

Expect a post from me later on this week, though.

Busy catching up with school....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back