• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Disney character should appear in KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
So after a conversation with Dreaded_Desire62 about Disney Characters, the question of which Disney character should appear in the series came to me.
Disney has a vast pool of characters that haven't been used. I'm taking about both the Mickey's friends characters and the Movie characters. Some characters haven't been used by Disney themselves for years. Other characters didn't show up in the world that was based on their movie, i.e. Gaston, Jasmin's dad, The Olympic gods etc.

So who would you like to see make a appearance even if it's just a cameo?

MOD EDIT: Please give reasons why you want to have a character in Kingdom Hearts. Listing names and a brief story of where they first appeared is NOT acceptable for a discussion. Also, please be courteous to a previous poster's comment and actually respond to their suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Princesses are almost a given(any that havent been used yet at least)

Wreck-it-ralph

Really theres actually a lot of characters in Disney films that dont really stand out too much in terms of how well they'd fit into KH so this really becomes another "Disney Movies in KH thread". that said, Basil.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Princesses are almost a given(any that havent been used yet at least)

Wreck-it-ralph

Really theres actually a lot of characters in Disney films that dont really stand out too much in terms of how well they'd fit into KH so this really becomes another "Disney Movies in KH thread". that said, Basil.

Well the idea here is more individual characters that show up independently like Stitch or characters that should show up in worlds we already visited, like Meg did.

So do you mean Wreck-it Ralph as a Summon? or do you have another form of appearance in mind?

Personally if we ever go back to Disney Town I'd like to meet Max Goof and if we go back to agrabah which seems likely I'd like to finally get to meet the Sultan and Rajah.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Wreck-it-ralph as a world I think would be better(though that's been discussed to death already)

as for characters, I would say if summons are still around, Morph wouldnt be a bad one. Shapeshifting abilities and whatnot.

If Disney ever gets Tarzan again, the Professor's absense was so blatantly obvious. I liked Crickee in Mulan but he's not quite necessary. but for me, not a huge amount of characters that I'm particularly fond of except Gaston, but unles we time travel again, he's out of the timeline.

Tailikku1

Awards
If I can name a few: Ralph, Felix, Darkwing Duck, Launchpad, Angel, Max

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I want all the Titans to appear as awesome creative boss battles. Olympus Colosseum is very overused, but I wouldn't mind one last appearance if we can at least get the last part of the movie. Good Disney bosses have been rare lately, so why not throw a bunch of them at use in one world?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If max does appear in the kh series, they need to make him a major character instead of a minor one like minne, daisy, and donalds nephews. Perphaps a keyblade wielder

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Gadget Hackwrench should be revealed as the one who taught Chip & Dale everything they about about vehicles. It would explain so damn much.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
as for characters, I would say if summons are still around, Morph wouldnt be a bad one. Shapeshifting abilities and whatnot.

If Disney ever gets Tarzan again, the Professor's absense was so blatantly obvious. I liked Crickee in Mulan but he's not quite necessary. but for me, not a huge amount of characters that I'm particularly fond of except Gaston, but unles we time travel again, he's out of the timeline.

yeah Morph would be a cool summon especially if he could turn into a weapon and change the gameplay for a short time period.

Also agreed if we ever go back the Professor should be there.

If max does appear in the kh series, they need to make him a major character instead of a minor one like minne, daisy, and donalds nephews. Perphaps a keyblade wielder

I like Max a lot, but I don't see why he should get a major role and not one like Donald's nephews. Could you explain why you think he should get a major role and a keyblade?

Gadget Hackwrench should be revealed as the one who taught Chip & Dale everything they about about vehicles. It would explain so damn much.

I agree. That would really explain why their such prows and who built all of it. Because I can't see those two little guys building the whole starting area.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Even though I'm not very fond of Beauty and the Beast and the Enchanted Christmas, I always wanted to fight Forte in some way or another. Maybe as a bonus boss fight? I mean, it'd be so awesome. At the end of the movie, he's playing so loud that he's breaking the castle apart (I think)! And, he was voiced by Tim Curry. If they could get Tim Curry to do his voice again, I could die happy.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I suppose there really is no reason for max to get a major role, but i guess the reason for me is because i think we need another disney keyblade wielder besides mickey and yensid. I cant imagine what other role he could be in the kh universe

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I suppose there really is no reason for max to get a major role, but i guess the reason for me is because i think we need another disney keyblade wielder besides mickey and yensid. I cant imagine what other role he could be in the kh universe

Ok I can see your point, but I personally think we have enough Keyblade wielders for now. In KH3 Alone there should be more than 20 keyblade wielders.
But if they want to introduce another Disney keyblade wielders I could see Max being a good option, that is if they don't just end up giving Donald and Goofy keyblades...

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
A shield and staff suite donald and goofy better than a keyblade. Can you imagine how stupid they would look with keyblades

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
A shield and staff suite donald and goofy better than a keyblade. Can you imagine how stupid they would look with keyblades

Yes very stupid! But right now they're the only ones in the main cast without a keyblade or ability to wield one.

khspartan14

I'd love to see a Treasure Planet world, and I think it's a possibility, since steampunk seems to be pretty popular nowadays. And possibly Pocahontas? I think that would be fun, having John Smith as a party member with a musket.

SoraroS

Awards
Rapunzel in some sort of way would be awesome in my opinion :eek:... It was one of my favorite movies since Mulan and Tarzan! But I'm not seeing where Nomura can fit Rapunzel into the game :c or Flynn!

Zero Dozer

Well, lemme take my ideas on this.

Max: Goofy's son. And I grew up with the Goof Troop, ya know. Also, Max could do the sword job, as Goofy already wields the shield and Donald weaves with his staff. You guys know what I mean.
Also, Sora's gang needs new members, not just Lea.

PJ: Same reasons as Max, as well as to show the softer side of Pete. A good reason why I wanted Spoonerville to appear in Kingdom Hearts as well as Duckburg.

Magica de Spell: COME ON, we need a powerful villain and a darkness user that's not Maleficent. Also, with Jafar off the game, Magica could pretty much fill his slot. (As well as take profit of this and confront Scrooge McDuck as always...)

Monzenrath: Some big villain for a third round of Agrabah. Also some big-time dark magician. On the Alladin cartoon, he was some danger to be reckoned with. Also, his supposed ties with Jafar could be explorated.

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit: You should thank Epic Mickey for that. I WANT THAT RABBIT AS A KEYBLADE WIELDER AND I WANT HIM AS A RIVAL TO MICKEY AND EVEN A BOSS IN THE GAME. COME ON, Mickey's half-sibling, who lost his pride and got away from home even before Mickey's steamboat-riding era, with a keyblade of his own, living in a Wasteland-based world, what could be cooler than that? I would LOVE the explanations Yen Sid would have to give to Sora and Mickey. AND I WOULD LOVE A FIGHT BETWEEN MICKEY AND OSWALD, WITH KEYBLADE ARMOR PARADE INCLUDED!

Huey, Dewey and Louie: In their teenager appearances, please. COME ON, THOSE SUCKERS APPEARED IN BIRTH BY SLEEP. WHY THE HELL? Time to give them some age. I don't give a damn about that "no-aging cartoon" story. MAKE THEM GROW UP!

Mortimer Mouse: THE REAL PROBLEM. And some big help for Maleficent, as he could willingly accept to use the keyblade in favor of her. As Mortimer is originally a problem for Mickey, nothing better than putting Mortimer on the villains' side, as Oswald fills more of a rival/antihero role.

That's all I can think on for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back