• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You can do it! Think about the beautiful HD and the lip syncing that will hopefully be edited to match the English script!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This has been really bothering me. What is it?
I'm assuming it's the fourth image.
Look at how out of place Sora is here.(right click, open new tab cause the forums absolutely hates images)
logo_01.png

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Hopefully, I can do it this time. I hope I don't have to deal with Repliku's quick, aggressive attacks. That's what got me last time. And, last time, I managed to beat Vexen, because I figured out his strategy. But, when I tried doing it with Repliku. It just resulted me having my butt handed to me. And, did they get the same singer that sanged the first two openings to KH and KH2 to sing? I've heard she quit on the series.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Utada is currently on hiatus. It is still unknown when she will return, but in regards to KH, "Disney doesn't pay." Ut's not so much she quit as she turned them down.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Oh, then how are they going to do the opening for KH1.5? Are they going to find somebody else to sing it or just do with what they did for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It will probably remain the same as the original games.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, but is Kingdom Hearts 1.5 going to have one opening or just three openings from each of the games?

It would be three openings. Collections of games don't usually have an "opening". Just a menu to select whatever game you want, maybe one of the collection's trailers playing before the menu pops up to select the game.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
It would be three openings. Collections of games don't usually have an "opening". Just a menu to select whatever game you want, maybe one of the collection's trailers playing before the menu pops up to select the game.
Oh, I didn't know that. Thank you. Another question is it worth going out to buy the games separately or together? I'm betting the game is going to be really expensive once it comes out at Gamestop and also on the PS3. Since, I don't have a PS3. I'm probably going to have to save for the game and the console. But, how much would it be if I bought them separately or together?
That would also mean that I would have to go out and buy a PS2 and the first two games. I don't have to worry about Days since I have a 3DS, which takes DS games.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, I didn't know that. Thank you. Another question is it worth going out to buy the games separately or together? I'm betting the game is going to be really expensive once it comes out at Gamestop and also on the PS3. Since, I don't have a PS3. I'm probably going to have to save for the game and the console. But, how much would it be if I bought them separately or together?
That would also mean that I would have to go out and buy a PS2 and the first two games. I don't have to worry about Days since I have a 3DS, which takes DS games.

HD Remasters don't tend to cost more than $40 in North America, which is definitely a good deal for two games (and pretty much a movie.) You'd get a better deal investing in the HD Remaster and a PS3, especially if there are other games you'd want to play on the PS3. Depending on what PS3 you buy, you'd be spending with the game about $340~ starting?

PS2s are reasonably price, though, and the games are cheap. So that's be like $250...

It really depends on what system has more games you want to play. If it were me I'd go with the PS3 and the HD collection because all of the new additions are fantastic.

Also don't feel pressured into buying a PS3 right now. I waited until Black Friday of 2012 to get my PS3 on sale so if you're a deal hunter, I'd wait for a good sale time.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Well, I have a store that has used games and consoles. I think they might have used PS3s there, but I have to check. I'm probably going to get a PS3 that's used. I mean, I used to have a PS2 slim, but I sold it. And, the game will probably be coming to Gamestop. I'd probably wait a few weeks to get it used as I did for my Kingdom Hearts 3DS and also my 3DS. My 3DS was like $140 or $120 something dollars or in-between there.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I agree with Master Spockanort, my friend got a PS3 on Black Friday as opposed to getting a used one. Black Friday sales are amazing. This last year there was a sale for $250 for a PS3 Slim and 2 games with it. If you got the HD collection for $290, you're getting the best Sony hardware on the current market right now with 2 free PS3 games and the HD collection. :)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I'm assuming it's the fourth image.
Look at how out of place Sora is here.(right click, open new tab cause the forums absolutely hates images)
logo_01.png

Nope. Its further down. So rou're both wrong.

Anyway theyll reuse utadas song in the openings.

As for used vs sale time, there are places that only sell used productd that really work and have the manuals so you still cant really go wrong there.

Last edited:
Well I do see a beta image in KH BBS (the one with just Terra) and KH 358/2 Days (the one with the Genie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back