• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spirit disposition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
hunh, I'll try that! I've been trying to pet my Dream Eaters frequently and while that yields results, I need the command link board sections and wanna max out every one that's necessary before completing the story. I am almost halfway through the game, but nowhere near where I wanna be with Dream Eaters.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I don't know if we can post direct links to Gamefaqs, if we can't, just remove the following link:

GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (3DS) Dream Eater FAQ by dozingdevil\

A fellow member of KHi made that faq and it tells you what to feed and where to pet every DE to get them to be a certain disposition :) It is probably the best DE FAQ I know of.

Thanks but I don't get where to pet them to get to a certain disposition.
I mean, I know that since my Me Me Bunny's disposition is Hopper, I have to pet its face to get to Spinner but how about to Bruiser? Do I have to follow the arrows in the sense that I have to change its disposition to Spinner then Space Invader to get to Bruiser? Because, it said in the FAQ that you can only change their disposition once during a petting session then you have to go back to the menu then re-enter to change it again.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So basically, you can only change a DE's disposition once per petting session. If you want to change it twice without getting off the game, just leave the spirit menu (and go back to the main menu) and then go right back in.

Also keep in mind this,

Purple: Negative Poke
Blue: Positive Poke
Green: Negative Rub
Yellow: Positive Rub

What this means is that if the thing has a (P) before it for purple, you have to poke them in that area when they don't like it (they should get angry and shy away from you). If it has a (Y) for yellow, you have to rub them in that place when they enjoy it.

The place to poke/rub them changes depending on what their current disposition is. For example, if your Me Me Bunny is currently a Hopper, you have to positively rub your DE in the face to get it to a Spinner. Once it is a Spinner, you have to negatively poke it in the ears to get it to change into a Bruiser.

If you want to skip that middle step though, you can easily just negatively poke your DE in the face when it is a Hopper to go straight to Bruiser.

I hope that makes sense lol and I didn't confuse you, let me know :)

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
So basically, you can only change a DE's disposition once per petting session. If you want to change it twice without getting off the game, just leave the spirit menu (and go back to the main menu) and then go right back in.

Also keep in mind this,

Purple: Negative Poke
Blue: Positive Poke
Green: Negative Rub
Yellow: Positive Rub

What this means is that if the thing has a (P) before it for purple, you have to poke them in that area when they don't like it (they should get angry and shy away from you). If it has a (Y) for yellow, you have to rub them in that place when they enjoy it.

The place to poke/rub them changes depending on what their current disposition is. For example, if your Me Me Bunny is currently a Hopper, you have to positively rub your DE in the face to get it to a Spinner. Once it is a Spinner, you have to negatively poke it in the ears to get it to change into a Bruiser.

If you want to skip that middle step though, you can easily just negatively poke your DE in the face when it is a Hopper to go straight to Bruiser.

I hope that makes sense lol and I didn't confuse you, let me know :)

That helped a lot :D
So I change it to Spinner, exit, go back then change it to Bruiser. So in other words, I have to negatively poke my Me Me Bunny. Good thing this isn't Meowjesty, or my heart would break D:

Thanks! :D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That helped a lot :D
So I change it to Spinner, exit, go back then change it to Bruiser. So in other words, I have to negatively poke my Me Me Bunny. Good thing this isn't Meowjesty, or my heart would break D:

Thanks! :D

Yeah, but on a positive note, you can increase their affinity when you negative poke/rub them as well, so as long as you stay in contact with your DE, even if they seem to not like it, they still like it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back