• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Images and Info from 4Gamer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonidus

I don't want to switch the discussion from the bars but I'm going through these pictures and I keep realizing... KH3 would look just fine with these graphics. Crisp, clean, not in conflict with anything seen before, no new uber graphics engine really needed.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I liked them. They gave bosses the feeling of mysteriousness especially with the invisible HP bars.
It was part of what made it fun. You just never knew how many more bars that the boss had. It took me forever to understand that there were two purple-esque bars.

Turn Scan off, you'll have buttloads of fun with the mystery of how much life they have left lol xP

There's just something about dwindling down those colours that makes boss fights fun. Seeing that colour change gives you such an accomplished feeling. This is getting me so excited for when the game is (hopefully) released. It's hard to put into words!

I have to admit that I love the color idea, but I don't like exceeding the max color bar, it just doesn't make sense why they couldn't add another color to me at least :( I think BbS had it best, enemies with just higher defense so that the enemy doesn't have life bars past the tens <.<

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Turn Scan off, you'll have buttloads of fun with the mystery of how much life they have left lol xP

I have to admit that I love the color idea, but I don't like exceeding the max color bar, it just doesn't make sense why they couldn't add another color to me at least :( I think BbS had it best, enemies with just higher defense so that the enemy doesn't have life bars past the tens <.<

BBS was awesome with those bars, if you ask me.

PS: I really like that Marie Hill GIF, lmao. It's funny! xD

Domination

Awards
I don't want to switch the discussion from the bars but I'm going through these pictures and I keep realizing... KH3 would look just fine with these graphics. Crisp, clean, not in conflict with anything seen before, no new uber graphics engine really needed.

I'm sure it would be fine but I think everyone's hoping and expecting something much greater (including myself). I was always hoping for something of the same calibur of the recent Ratchet and Clank games. I don't know what it is about them but they are just so superb. They're just so smooth and feel like a Pixar movie but not realistic, which is exactly what I would want KH3 to look like.

-Roxas-XIII-

I'm sure it would be fine but I think everyone's hoping and expecting something much greater (including myself). I was always hoping for something of the same calibur of the recent Ratchet and Clank games. I don't know what it is about them but they are just so superb. They're just so smooth and feel like a Pixar movie but not realistic, which is exactly what I would want KH3 to look like.

^This. Exactly this!

The PS3 Ratchet & Clank games were among the best games of all time IMO. KH3 should definitely take a similar graphical style.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't know. The recent Ratchet and Clank games have felt really... off with their graphics.

Roxie1563

Awards
I don't know. The recent Ratchet and Clank games have felt really... off with their graphics.

I can't say I have played the Ratchet and Clank games, but the graphics looks nice. Nice to use for Kingdom Hearts 3 among others things, I would say. :)

Anyone wonders when the next update to this information of KH 1.5 HD Collection?

Domination

Awards

You think so? I found that they look fine. Full Frontal Assault/ Q Force looked a bit average but it was after all supposed to be a downloadable title.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They looked all plastic-y and lifeless. As well as way more cartoonish than they should be.

Roxie1563

Awards
They looked all plastic-y and lifeless. As well as way more cartoonish than they should be.

Really? I don't seem to see it that way. :) Though it's an opinion of our own to see things differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back