• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Images and Info from 4Gamer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Perez

I want it to come out the same time KH3D did. That was two days after my birthday. <3 It was beautiful and worth it and I felt loved by SE for once xD
I'm pretty sure many here would feel loved and special if they had KH 1.5 ReMix released on their Birthdays or least around it ;)

The way I see it, some here have their B-days before mine, I suppose the sooner, the better. KH 1.5 for your B-day? Perfect (ideal) release date!

But srsly, KH 1.5 ReMix is looking absolutely sexy. Fish faces, screeching about alleged cropping, cries for KHIII be damned. Riku's fish face was the scariest of them all. Like, it was -50 points on his sex appeal while the HD regained +150, so all is good.

XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
At least we can be glad we will never see anything remotely close to Beta Kairi ever again 8D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
At least the original game wasn't released full of fish faces and had some nicely designed faces.
tumblr_ma5ol9GWGz1r4hdf1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m179pqWrGq1r4hdf1o1_500.jpg

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I really don't understand why they're called "fish faces." How do they resemble anything like a fish?

Anyway, the flat-faces (a much more fitting name I think) look MUCH better here. So much so that if future KH games had to use flat faces, I'm honestly totally okay with it. Cause these actually look pretty good. At first glance, they look like there are actual polygons making up the eyes and lips.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Anyway, the flat-faces (a much more fitting name I think)
That's a terrible name for them. We're not taking your suggestion. You are the weakest link. You have been evicted from the Big Brother house. Your souffle does not please the Master Chefs.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
That's a terrible name for them. We're not taking your suggestion. You are the weakest link. You have been evicted from the Big Brother house. Your souffle does not please the Master Chefs.

Why? Because they are flat textures put on a 3D face to try and make it seem 3D, but just doesn't. Makes a LOT more sense than "fish faces"

Also, I have no idea what any of the references (apart from the weakest link) are.

Fishes have dead, expressionless faces.

Well, shoot, so do just about every other animal aside from cats, dogs, and humans. The "fish face" term still makes no sense. And I shall choose to be a hipster about it and call them "flat-faces" until someone else comes up with something better.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And I shall choose to be a hipster about it and call them "flat-faces" until someone else comes up with something better.
Here's one. Fish face. End of discussion. Another mention and you will be banned 4 lyf~~~~

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Also their mouths only move up and down, which is how the prerendered faces move. Just flaps.

Why? Because they are flat textures put on a 3D face to try and make it seem 3D, but just doesn't. Makes a LOT more sense than "fish faces"

Also, I have no idea what any of the references (apart from the weakest link) are.

Well, shoot, so do just about every other animal aside from cats, dogs, and humans. The "fish face" term still makes no sense. And I shall choose to be a hipster about it and call them "flat-faces" until someone else comes up with something better.

Flap face.

fish face

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
HE IS JOKING DEAR GOD

I'm well aware of that. I'm surprised you didn't find my comment to have been sarcastic considering how you guys are meant to read sarcasm on the internet automatically for some strange reason.

And why do you not read my posts!

(forever explaining)

I did. But it's like I said before. Just about every animal asides from a cat, dog, and human being do the exact same thing. I get what you guys are saying, but "fish face" is such a dumb term for me.

Do you guys really read my posts as if I'm the most serious man alive who doesn't know what a joke is? I honestly would love to see the contrast if you guys actually heard the way I said things in an actual discussion as opposed to just text in a box. I'm not as emotionless or rageful as you guys seem to read my posts as.

nl5K7.png

(goes to corner)

...Yes, Axel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back