• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Famitsu Details on KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I hope, for 2.5, that they add an option to mute every situation where character say: Sora, Donald, Goofy (in that order).

A Nobody could steal those words so people can't pronounce them anymore... :D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I hope, for 2.5, that they add an option to mute every situation where character say: Sora, Donald, Goofy (in that order).

Oh god. That was one of the dumbest things ever.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
U

I get it was annoying 37 times, but three names being repeated shouldn't be muted because people were annoyed by it.
Pretty sure they were kidding about having an option to mute it. I just mute my TV.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I am beyond happy to be able to skip the "Not Clayton! *&&X%! Not Clayton!"

NEVER AGAIN 8D
You can leave the area & come back, creating a checkpoint after the cutscene. Its not until the 2nd round with Stealth Sneak that the cutscene barriers go up.

P.S. you can also run from the Hook fight as well.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards

I actually never noticed/payed attention to that. Not until somebody pointed it out to me though. Instead of muting it, why don't they spice things up a little and CHANGE THE ORDER. Though muting would be great.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I actually never noticed/payed attention to that. Not until somebody pointed it out to me though. Instead of muting it, why don't they spice things up a little and CHANGE THE ORDER. Though muting would be great.

Because they couldn't just copy and paste the same thing 80 times over instead of editing it all around.

RoseGirl007

Oh thank god, after having played the later Kingdom Hearts games where you can skip cut scenes and then recently going back to play Kingdom Hearts, I forgot how painful it is to watch the same scene over and over again each time you die - especially when battling Riku. Celebration time because I will soon no longer have to experience "There's no way you're taking Kairi's heart" over and over and over again!

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Here. Have fun.

[video=youtube;Vd5QZrJDV2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd5QZrJDV2U[/video]

They're even using the same intonation and the same tempo to pronounce the names Dx

Because they couldn't just copy and paste the same thing 80 times over instead of editing it all around.

They HAD to use the names, didn't they? #badscript

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Hey, guys, but I'm curious: Is there any new information for us to discover or learn about the KH HD Collection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back