• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorarocks93

Awards
Thank you very much! This is a nice Christmas present.

This is the first time I've seen Phantom in his FM attire and I have to say he looks epic!

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wow. Just Wow! Looks like they put a lot of work in this and watching the days is really like watching an amazing movie. The voice actors also looked like the put so much emotion into it. I got so moved when Roxas was like "Tell me" to Axel. This was just a really cool thing to watch. Great work!

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
[video=youtube;LPIXpCU_fP4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPIXpCU_fP4[/video]

Here's an english fanmade version someone I know from GameFAQs made. Pretty cool because he used some of the quotes that I ripped from the game

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow. Just Wow! Looks like they put a lot of work in this and watching the days is really like watching an amazing movie. The voice actors also looked like the put so much emotion into it. I got so moved when Roxas was like "Tell me" to Axel. This was just a really cool thing to watch. Great work!

Omg that line just about killed me. He sounded like he was going to break out into tears at any moment ;A;

State

Awards
Trailer was be-u-ti-ful! Like others have said, it looks EVEN BETTER on HD screens! *_*
Definitely excited for this game. <3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
These Days scenes frustrate me xD I hate the game but this is making me really excited lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I really hope this releases in america and everywhere else.

I don't think we have to worry about that at all.

Here's an english fanmade version someone I know from GameFAQs made. Pretty cool because he used some of the quotes that I ripped from the game

Oh wow, that's awesome! Great job in such a short amount of time.

Are the quotes you ripped available anywhere? If you don't mind, I'd like to use them to try and make a fanmade English version myself ^^

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Looks great. I guess the next collection will feature BBS and KH2, thus giving us HD remasters of the Sony titles and theatre modes for the Nintendo only games. That would make sense, imo. I'm yet to play DDD as I don't have a 3DS, but how does it compare to the other handhelds? I've heard it's not as much of a "proper" game as BBS, but more in-depth than the DS games?

Awards
I still prefer BBS's story, but DDD looks and plays better.
I can't wait for this remaster. All of these improvements are making me very happy.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Wow, cool to have up in such a short amount of time! Your friend did good. c:

Makes me realize how much worse the English voices were though compared to the Japanese. While they stick out in the Japanese trailer, some of these lines are just "eh". :/

Lenneth

Awards
Best Xmas present I received this year!!!!! the hole trailer I was like "OMG" but when Xion theme started, I just burst into tears, Days changed my life..Realy, Its soooo deep! for me Its the best KH in therms of characters development. The way the storie goes...I dont even know what I'm saying anymore...This game Is AMAZING, period.

I'm gonna spend hours playing it/ watching Days....

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
what if they took out a world like winnie the pooh and replaced it with deep jungle or would that affect the story. sora never talks about story events when he is in a disney world its more or less... "Namine! Hurry up donald and goofy!" *le goes into world* "dafuq am i" leaves world. "Namine!" pretty well instantly *le larxene appears* *cue goofy to fall from ceiling*. i dunno maybe they will take something out in place for it.

That's what I was thinking they'd do too. I'd rather have Deep Jungle than 100 Acre Wood to be honest.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Use a world that's already made up and within the game or delete that and put in a different world where they'd have to work on fixing it. Hmmmm, tough choice. Whatever would they do.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Use a world that's already made up and within the game or delete that and put in a different world where they'd have to work on fixing it. Hmmmm, tough choice. Whatever would they do.

What indeed. My rational mind tells me definately the latter. Then again, I like being sarcastic.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Wow, cool to have up in such a short amount of time! Your friend did good. c:

Makes me realize how much worse the English voices were though compared to the Japanese. While they stick out in the Japanese trailer, some of these lines are just "eh". :/

to be fair though, the English voices are mostly solid-even great sometimes-and it's very hard to do a good foreign dub.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The voices sound much better in the scenes they're originally from :>

flurryflames

I think they did an awesome job. With Kingdom Heart Remix hopefully they have I don't understand this fish face business, but whatever it doesn't matter to me. Really looking forward to the 100 or so over cut scenes for days. Hopefully it has more Demyx scene including Axel with him. I would love to see them on that couch during one of the missions. Also the other organization members needs lots of scenes as well. I will be upset if they overpower it with Xion scenes.

So does that mean they are not doing a Kingdom Hearts 2 remix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back