• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► We're adopting a child but I don't want him.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a new brother but he's coming from Europe and that's a pretty good place to grow up. It would be different if the kid was from Vietnam or something but he isn't he's from a good place and we're not financially stable as a family so I don't think he deserves to be adopted by us. At any rate, I also don't want a brother because he' just another burden on me to take care of and so stuff for my parents. How can I make it so he isn't my brother?

theirlosthearts

Awards
<.< *looks at age on profile*

Okays, here's my serious response: If he's up for adoption, he's probably not at a "good place" in his life. And I'm not going to push my morals on you, but you might want to try to think of this as an opportunity to make somebody's life better.

And "How can I make it so he isn't my brother?" XD

(and seriously, when doing trolling that's so unbelievable, it might be better to keep it in FI. Kinda hard to believe that a financially unstable family whose 33 year old lives with would adopt somebody.)

Why is your family doing this if you're "financially unstable"?

My parents like to help people, and they know this kid's original parents from high school. The original mom was murdered, and the dad lives in SoCal, so my parents are just overall down to help people.

Thanks for your comment theirlosthearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back