• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► show off your merch!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

meirge

Website
coldghosts.tumblr.com
any figures, posters, just cool fandom shit in general you're proud of? let's see it!
also ignore the prefix. comics, movies, playbills, anything.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

most of my other stuff is packed away right now. will probably crack them out once my room is cleaner :v

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Recently started reading comic books. My collection thus far:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
My movie library:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I'd show my PVC figures but I'm ashamed of not having proper places for them. These will have to do:

Oboromuramasa: Momohime 1/8 Scale PVC Figure by Alter
Odin Sphere: Velvet 1/6 Scale PVC Figure by Yamato
Persona 3: Kirijo Mitsuru 1/7 Scale PVC Figure by Kotobukiya
Valkyria Chronicles: Selvaria Bles 1/7 Scale PVC Figure by Alter

shameless plug: been thinking about getting rid of Momohime

Last edited:

KHMarie

Personal Merchandise Collection

So yes I am fairly new, not to foruming in general just to this one in particular. I didn't see or find a topic like this, so forgive me if one already exists, I am still trying to figure everything out. Basically post whatever gaming collections you may own (besides this board apparently is meant for merchandise, yet I don't see a place to put it under these categories so please forgive me. Maybe there is a way to move this thread if there is a more suitable place to put it. :1) :

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I've got magazines, other posters that aren't up, pictures, more clothing (like my cosplays) which are packed away somewhere unfortunately, but this is what is out atm. I hope to expand my collection as the years go by. :)

Last edited:

Trag

Bronze Member
Re: Personal Merchandise Collection

I like the chucks and the keyblade. I have a Sora figure and gave my Roxas figure away a long time ago, wish I hadn't though. :C

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
My movie library:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I'd show my PVC figures but I'm ashamed of not having proper places for them. These will have to do:

How nice is that Parker Martini Edition! I want one!

you bitches don't want to see my shelves...

Xbladewielder

Awards
Re: Personal Merchandise Collection

So yes I am fairly new, not to foruming in general just to this one in particular. I didn't see or find a topic like this, so forgive me if one already exists, I am still trying to figure everything out. Basically post whatever gaming collections you may own (besides this board apparently is meant for merchandise, yet I don't see a place to put it under these categories so please forgive me. Maybe there is a way to move this thread if there is a more suitable place to put it. :1) :

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I've got magazines, other posters that aren't up, pictures, more clothing (like my cosplays) which are packed away somewhere unfortunately, but this is what is out atm. I hope to expand my collection as the years go by. :)

Now there is a true kingdom hearts fan. I have a shirt, one of the books, all the games except bbs and final mixes, and the keyblade charms.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
My movie library:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

you have a decent amount of Criterion films

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
My movie library:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Solid DVD collection. Sherlock, Dr. Who...........I mostly have just fantasies and kids movies and some tv shows like the Simpsons, Futurama, Smallville, etc.

For KH, I have a shirt, some charms, a Days Poster(full size) and that's it aside from the MOM edition and all the other games except the original COM which I sold. And I didnt see that KH2 disc art pictured above before. I need to organize things.

For Harry Potter I have the Ultimate Editions, a Time Turner(metal w/gold plating), Gringotts coins(Silver with Bronze and Gold Plating), Harry's Wand, Dumbledore's Wand. All from Noble Collection. From the Park I got some candy packaging from Honeydukes(formerly with candy), a quill and parchment, a sneak-o-scope, and the standard bag of goodies that was given to all Leakycon 2011 attendees. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back