• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bus Driver Justice pt. 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
honestly, i just enjoy the feeling of superiority i get from reading the comments

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
There's always that ONE guy on the bus talking the most garbage.

"Oh man I'm so morally correct and would never ever hit either of those women, but I'll still sit back, film it, and make comments on how it was wrong after it's all over even after I could have intervened!"

Morons.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
That girl ended up being 25 it was reported later, so it goes to show how easy it is to dupe people into thinking we're certain ages when we arent.

honestly, i just enjoy the feeling of superiority i get from reading the comments

I dont. That feeling always alienates me. I'd rather be ignorant and happy, but I cant help being intelligent.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
it's a good year to be a bus driver

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
I wish we had bus drivers like that where I'm from. There's been so many stupid fights on buses for no reason, people punching out bus drivers, etc. If some of the drivers got physical with them, bet that'd make some of those idiots think twice. Or, you know, bus rides would just be more entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back