• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So... Anyone ever mess with the Ouija board?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
I swear this is going to sound like your normal stupid troll/creepy pasta junk. But it's not, so please try to take it seriously? I had family over about a week, week and a half ago, and since it was close to Halloween, me and my cousins decided to have a sort of contest. We were basically just trying to creep each other out, we started with scary movies and stories, then we did pranks, and at some point in this we decided to make our own Ouija (Yes, we googled that. We're dorks. Moving on.) So, we made the board, put our names on it, and did a "Seance", basically, we just messed around with each other, spelling out each others names, secrets, etc. I think there was only one random part, that even my cousins didn't seem to know (they're horrible liars) and that was the board spelling out "Ryan". Aside from that, nothing weird happened. Well, not that night, or the next few nights. But lately I've been hearing weird noises, and stuff that's just been.. Off? I don't know how else to say it, it just feels weird lately. So, that's why I'm posting here, has anyone messed with the Ouija board? I'm not really looking for help or advice, mostly just asking because I think it'd be cool to share stories, if anyone has them.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I've never messed with one, and quiet frankly, I don't believe in them. To an extent I believe in the supernatural but the Ouija Borad it self is a bunch of hoo ha that in it self doesn't have any special properties. Theoretically, if you put enough effort into summoning a spirit or doing something that would beckon them, no matter what medium you use. Ouija Boards are just the most popular medium because of all the infamy but the board is not special.

The stuff happening around your house may simply just be your imagination. You messed with a Ouija Board, you know the stories behind it, something seemingly weird happened so it could just be a bit of paranoia. Try and get the incident out of your mind and remind your self that the board isn't real and isn't harmful. Even in the chance you are being haunted it said that sometimes by simply ignoring spirits they go away so...win-win?

dr.korytco

I've been possessed , but haven't used a board. This thread will end up the same as others...

All I can tell you is that there are stories like yours. Kids use boards, strange noises, then paranormal encounters... It's an old story. And people will say it's just a story, you decide for yourself.

No one will believe you anyways if you have legit hauntings.

I've heard stories about boards. Stories...

Some one burned one and it screamed.

I've been possessed like I said, I've see dark entities shadow people...

Have you been having nightmares? Caught in a state when you sleep between being awake and asleep where you feel terrible , terrified ? As if you're being attacked mentally in some way?

That happens often when you contact a negative entity ,they give you night terrors.

Awards
Jesus Christ, you people are grown men. It's far past time to stop believing in retarded shit like this.

theirlosthearts

Awards
Not a personal example, but whatever. Lost in Space (the tv show, not the movie). Dr. Smith has a seance and gets some of the kids (Penny and whatzizname, I'll call him ginger) in on it. Welll, freaky things happen. It ends up being an invisible alien or something. Yeah, that's about it.

And I love how DM asks for stories to share and people talk about whether or not the supernatural is real or talk about his story, which he said he didn't want advice on XD

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Not a personal example, but whatever. Lost in Space (the tv show, not the movie). Dr. Smith has a seance and gets some of the kids (Penny and whatzizname, I'll call him ginger) in on it. Welll, freaky things happen. It ends up being an invisible alien or something. Yeah, that's about it.

And I love how DM asks for stories to share and people talk about whether or not the supernatural is real or talk about his story, which he said he didn't want advice on XD

*Re-reads DMrayZ post*

Umm...DO NOT DISPUTE MY WISDOM!!1!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
lmao don't knock your socks off till you try it.

i fucked around with one for a couple of times...then i learned my lesson and stopped fucking with those things

i ejaculated on one once

nothing bad happened

true story

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
haha i'm a fucking rational adult i don't pretend spirits exist anymore

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...

This ^

At least my bro gets it xP

but i really did get raped by a succubus i swear...

Hey, we all find ways to cope man, if it helps you to say it was a succubus, then you go right ahead.

dr.korytco

Typical closed minded, brat mentality Because you don't think it exists, that makes some one else un-intelligent. That in it self is a stupid argument. Even though the paranormal is again researched on a daily absolutely daily basis by PHDS. But, let's not bring that up again, people don't comprehend that having a PHD is a good thing here. And I don't want to get into that again.

I am open minded, curious, can't say the same for the lot of you. I've had experiences, the research, theories are there. It's ok to think it's bull, but insulting people because they think, use their brains, imaginations, think a little outside the box, that petty drones live in that don't question anything, is just ignorant.

If you got your heads out your asses you'd realize you know NOTHING. You know what others have found out for you, what others tell you. And even the leading experts of the world question there selves. And even some of the most successful scientists of the world, logical thinkers study the paranormal. You don't seem to appreciate that the world is govern by perception , explanations and they continuously change. We have more than enough string theories ...

It's pathetic how so many people cling to their world view, natural , physical world, when clearly there is more to the universe than a limited human understanding, and what we see as natural, physical. Or that there is simply more to learn, and most scientists don't reject this.

Doesn't really matter if you believe in it or not ... Your arguments are just as stupid if not worse ... Maybe when you actually look outside of your tiny bubbles of reality and open yourself to the experiences of others, then you'll form a fair argument.

It's not as simple as you imagine it to be, nothing is as simple as you imagine it to be. Ask any research scientist worth his job.

There's nothing wrong with looking for answers, no matter how dumb it looks to you, it can wield results.

This will blow your small minds
Water has Memory - YouTube

You think we're un-intelligent, but your the ones that don't know half of what has been discovered , strange and unexplainable as some of it might be....^

Last edited:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Someone needs to calm down a lot.

And that vid has nothing to do with this at all.

Last edited:

dr.korytco

well someone's got their demon-possessed panties in a bunch
Maybe, I am crazy. Maybe I'm not. All I want is for people to be fair, and not insult people like myself because I'm interested in something NO ONE truly understands yet. We can blow it off as being insanity that that is just as immaterial as the super natural it self. We don't know. We don't have absolute proof yet. And the scientists I admire, study don't have absolute proof yet. People are just making assumptions without being fair and trying to see both sides. Maybe even bending one side just a little to see another.

Even the most competent scientists have done so.

But, they study interesting things that are border line paranormal in nature, because of our inherent lack of understanding.

All I want is for this subject to come up and to not be insulted. Can't we have a civilized conversation? I'm sorry I stepped over my bounds. But, any one who follows the past decade of paranormal research won't be disappointed. We can these physicists with PHDS (I know that doesn't mean anything here) are liars, or their research is subjective to their perception, to what they were experimenting for, expecting to find. But that is immaterial. It's YOUR personal bias .

This subject can remain open minded...and we can have multiple opinions. But calling others stupid for believing in "ghosts" isn't fair.

Regardless, they are researching these things and I'm open to them and I don't think that makes me unintelligent. I'm not saying they have proof of the paranormal, that's subjective. All of reality is subjective and lately scientists have been questioning how accurately we view the nature of the universe, reality.

Recently another holographic universe theory was created and it's on this very forum....

I'm not saying I've seen ghosts, I'm not claiming to understanding anything, but I think when we discount something for all intensive purposes because we don't believe in a specific thing, that's just closed minded. People do have experiences. There are rational explanations for many of them.

But, not all of them. Certainly not all of my experiences. There's more to learn, we're a young species. I just don't like to be called stupid for having a interest in what appears to exist . If they can prove what I think appears to exist, good, if not fine. But until then can't people be a little more open minded?

We don't even truly know what we're trying to prove . We're not even sure if we got a lot of what we hold dear right. The only reason it's not rejected is because it can be approached logically, and sequentially and coherently. That doesn't mean that we don't have a multitude of theories of the universe , even scientific ones that differ from each other.

The video is just to show you all that you can't dismiss everything that you wouldn't think possible simply because you feel like it. There are things that have been studied that go beyond what you think you know about the entire universe and whole of reality.

I'm done, so don't provoke me unless you want conversation. Since, you're implying I'm derailing the thread. I'll respect that and let you slam people and call them children, stupid for talking about ouja boards... have fun with your conversation. I imagine though, that you're going to be having it amongst yourselves.

Last edited:

Trag

Bronze Member
That video was neither entertaining, nor mind blowing, Korytco, and I think it's pretty pretentious of you to propose that people aren't open minded simply because they don't believe in silly board games that are designed for children and superstitious adults. Also, when you bitch about how people in this thread have reacted to this topic, and then say that those who don't acknowledge a childs toy as a credible source for answers are ignorant and proceed to make fun of them, you sound like a tool.

Ouija boards are toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back