• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Completion Times

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
42 hours on Proud mode with no skipped tutorials and cut scenes.

Doing critical mode now :3

iLeen

Awards
I didn't want to make a new thread just for this one question, but anyways...I was wondering up to how many hours can you save KH3D until it won't save anymore? Would it be 99:59?

Because I want to finish my game on Proud again WITH getting all trophies (with the exception Critical, which I'll work on later), but if 99:59 is the limit, I'm running out of time. Haha. Wasted too much time grinding and playing with pets (and I still wasn't able to receive that DE trophy)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I didn't want to make a new thread just for this one question, but anyways...I was wondering up to how many hours can you save KH3D until it won't save anymore? Would it be 99:59?

Because I want to finish my game on Proud again WITH getting all trophies (with the exception Critical, which I'll work on later), but if 99:59 is the limit, I'm running out of time. Haha. Wasted too much time grinding and playing with pets (and I still wasn't able to receive that DE trophy)

The time limit is definitely a lot longer than that. It looks like it goes on to 999 hours. Here's my gameplay time.

tzNmW.png

iLeen

Awards
Lol if there is a limit, it's a lot longer than that. Running out of time to save isn't something you need to worry about.

The time limit is definitely a lot longer than that. It looks like it goes on to 999 hours. Here's my gameplay time.

tzNmW.png

Thank you thank you thank you! I can finally continue my game:D
Wow, the limit is a loooooot longer than I was expectingXD

Japinha

120 hours, Proud Mode. Both Sora and Riku on level 1.

God, doing a lv.1 run was SO annoying. Now I just have to find some more Dream Pieces to breed the last few Dream Eaters, and off to lv.1 Critical run I go!! \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back