• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The character most likely to die

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
This is just a little something my classmate and I talked about awhile ago that got me wondering this. I doubt that KHIII will have a completely sugar coated ending. Someone's bound to die. If they don't die because it's a KH game, then they'll most likely get locked or trapped somewhere forever for a noble cause like what happened to Riku in KHI(though he eventually got out).
So among all the KH characters introduced so far, who do you think is the most likely to "die"?

My friend guessed Eraqus, Riku(or Sora though those chances are lower) and Isa. I personally agree with the last one.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Has anyone ever died toally acompletly yet. My money is on xheanort for obvious reasons though

DivineRose269

There is no such thing as death in the kh universe, everyone just comes back as a nobody, somebody or get trapped in the RoD. That's pretty much disneys fault.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
This is just a little something my classmate and I talked about awhile ago that got me wondering this. I doubt that KHIII will have a completely sugar coated ending. Someone's bound to die. If they don't die because it's a KH game, then they'll most likely get locked or trapped somewhere forever for a noble cause like what happened to Riku in KHI(though he eventually got out).
So among all the KH characters introduced so far, who do you think is the most likely to "die"?

My friend guessed Eraqus, Riku(or Sora though those chances are lower) and Isa. I personally agree with the last one.

You mean something like Terra maybe sacrificing himself to finally put an end to Xehanort?

I wouldn't be too surprised if Terra does "die" in some way. It was his body going around and doing all this, so being the good guy he more than likely feels he is at some fault too.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Hmm... MX definitely shouldn't live on after this. And as far as I know, Repliku died. Am I right?

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Nobody will 'die,' they will all live happily ever after...

In all seriousness, I'm thinking MX will die and possibly Terra. I'm just hoping that either Roxas, Sora or Riku doesn't die.

Awards
There is no such thing as death in the kh universe, everyone just comes back as a nobody, somebody or get trapped in the RoD. That's pretty much disneys fault.
I could be very wrong about this. I think when you die naturally your soul leaves your body, your body is left behind, and your heart returns to Kingdom Hearts. I think Barbosa and maybe Repliku, Clayton, the ugly stepsisters, and some of the organization members are the only real deaths we have seen.
It would be cool if Sora or Riku died, but I don't really see that happening.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This is kind of interesting, I was also curious about this at one point, I mean, I could see it happening. Someone sacrificing themselves for the greater good always seems to get people (BbS had a lot of that going on <__<). If someone was to die, it obviously wouldn't be anyone from Disney, or Sora, Kairi, or Aqua (I really cannot see them killing her). My best guess would be as others have said thus far, either Eraqus, Terra, or Isa, but I'd also add the possibility of Lea, Roxas, or Xion (they would have some epic line like I wasn't meant to exist in the first place and then BAM! burst into light!!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Death clearly exists in the KHverse. Nomura said, Ansem the Wise said it, Mufasa did it. the main characters dont die, but death exists. In fact, it's usually a factor in most disney movies.

Edit: we didnt see clayton die. Or maybe he did. something lost it's heart there.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

If I had a hundred dollar bill for everytime i've heard this I would be Donald Trump.

The process of creating a heartless and nobody is not the same as dying. You don't die if you lose your heart.

When a heart is lost to the darkness it becomes a heartless. The body and soul left behind can sometimes become a nobody. When the heartless is defeated and then the nobody is defeated the two beings somehow become whole. (Though how a nobody and heartless become has not been detailed yet)

Death occurs when the soul leaves the body. Since the soul is like the fuel that runs the body, death pretty much is when the body runs out of gas.

Heartless and Nobody Creation = Loss of heart to darkness

Death = Loss of soul/Body runs out of life energy

Characters who have died in the series:

1. Jafar
2. Oogie Boogie
3. Barbossa (Though if Port Royal is in KH3 we know he'll be back)
4. Ursula (Twice. Seriously how did she come back in KH2?)
5. Clayton
6. Hydra
7. Mufasa
8. Scar
9. MCP and Sark (Do they count if they are digital beings?)
10. Lady Tremaine and the Step Sisters
11. Repliku (Maybe)

and I could go on with other examples but you get the idea. Its most disney characters/villains who have kicked the bucket. Almost all of the main characters have never met the requirements that would = death.
--------------------------------------------

As for who is most likely to die in KH3? Probably MX because it is the end of the "Seeker of Darkness Chronicles" and MX is the main villain of those chronicles. Terra maybe, if he pulls a sacrifice to stop MX in KH3. I could see Yen Sid getting killed in an Obi Wan Kenobi type of situation. And maybe Riku...just a feeling I got.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Ursula (Twice. Seriously how did she come back in KH2?)

According to the KH2 strategy guide she came back through the "powers of darkness". Possibly some off screen Maleficent shenanigans.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I can definitely see Eraqus dying completely. He'd probably sacrifice himself, saving Terra or someone else. We have Aqua and Riku to take over the training at LoD, and so he'd probably be okay with dying. As the Master of TVA, I can see him seeing it as his duty to make sure they go on, even if he doesn't.

As with everyone else, I can't really see anyone else dying that isn't a villain.

One death I do want to see: Braig. He has pretty much dedicated his life to Xehanort ("I'm already half Xehanort.) As he realizes that they failed, I want to see a mental breakdown, followed by him dying. They really could make this an interesting scene.

crash13

Awards
I'd like to see someone die that no one would see coming. It's not that I don't like certain characters I just like it when a main character dies and it motivates people to fight.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Characters who have died in the series:

1. Jafar
2. Oogie Boogie
3. Barbossa (Though if Port Royal is in KH3 we know he'll be back)
4. Ursula (Twice. Seriously how did she come back in KH2?)
5. Clayton
6. Hydra
7. Mufasa
8. Scar
9. MCP and Sark (Do they count if they are digital beings?)
10. Lady Tremaine and the Step Sisters
11. Repliku (Maybe)
I dont think Jafar died. He's a genie, isnt he, so wouldnt that make him immortal?

misssheep

My feels are saying that either Sora or Riku or even Kairi could die. I have bets on either of the main three. Why ? Because Drama sells.

Last edited:

Zul

Awards
Even in the event that someone actually dies in KH, the dialogue sometimes attempts to cheaply present as something else.

Aqua: The darkness in their(Tremaine) hearts overtook them. Go.

↑ This was stated in response to a "bomb" falling on them.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Even in the event that someone actually dies in KH, the dialogue sometimes attempts to cheaply present as something else.

Aqua: The darkness in their(Tremaine) hearts overtook them. Go.

↑ This was stated in response to a "bomb" falling on them.

Wait, they died? I don't remember something happening to them at all... Guess I need to play BBS again o_O

Key Wielder

Awards
Wait, they died? I don't remember something happening to them at all... Guess I need to play BBS again o_O

You see the pumpkin bombs falling above them, but you only hear the three of them scream rather than seeing anything. @1:50

[video=youtube;MU3NwaAHz3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU3NwaAHz3k[/video]

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
According to the KH2 strategy guide she came back through the "powers of darkness". Possibly some off screen Maleficent shenanigans.

Maleficent did it for Oogie in a cutscene during KH2 so I wouldn't be shocked if she did. Honestly, if I had to choose one Disney villain to bring back if I was Maleficent, Ursula seems like the obvious choice, who else has that much body language...HAH!

1605240_o.gif

My feels are saying that either Sora or Riku or even Kairi could die. I have bets on either of the main three. Why ? Because Drama sells.

Sora can't die, Nomura has said that KH will always be Soras story, so if he died, KH is over and it sounds like Nomura wants to continue after KH3 since that is only the end to a saga, not the game.

One of the only deaths in the KH series I really wanted to see :( Instead we only get a bomb explosion and a scream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back