• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Superman!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eioha

Hi people!

I wanted to post a drawing that I've made, and would like you guys to comment on it! I can take critic, if you have anything to point out!

Ps: My initials is "EJ"

Last edited:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Re: Eiohas Drawing Thread!

This is pretty good, it's a more realistic sora. I love how you did his hair.

Also your second link is broken.

Eioha

This is pretty good, it's a more realistic sora. I love how you did his hair.

Also your second link is broken.

Hey, and thanks for the comment! :smile:

It wasn't my intention to make it look like Sora (the characters name is Hirao) :tongue: but I can see a lot of same features as Sora.. *facepalm* - I guess I did expect that someone would say it looked like Sora, lol. Btw, what second link is broken? I couldn't find it?

Well I've already drawn the second one, and this should be uniqe, and not resemble anyone! My own design, and his name is Veinas. Took my a bit of time because of the eyes - but I think they went, waaaaaay better than my previous attempt, it resembles a lot more the concept art/artwork of Kingdom Hearts. Hope you'll enjoy it, and please comment and tell what you think! good/bad? why? thank you! :biggrin:

2ryjy1i.jpg

Eioha

Love it! I'll be sure to check this thread out every once in a while, interested in seeing more!

Keep it up! :)

Thanks a lot!:)

20qavb4.jpg

This is my latest drawing.. on the digitizer :p Though I think it's pretty ugly, compared to the one, on the paper ._. I need a better digitizer, instead of the cheapest I could get. heh. I call him "Taoshi"! It's not sure, to be the final version of him!

I'm thinking of drawing next, Mad Hatter(Tim Burton) crossed with Mickey, as i've done it on paper - I wish I had a good scanner.
Anyway, please comment, and critic will also be fine, if you have any of that. :)

Eioha

Hey! Long time no see! So I've been doing some more drawing in the last period of time (when I had the time) - but mainly due to my absent, have been because of school and real life stuff.
But I wanted to update this thread with a more new drawing, this time on paper! The picture quality isn't that greate, maybe I can borrow my friends scanner to scan it in later?

The Ressurected Hero
http://oi46.tinypic.com/2n0t3s5.jpg

-The village is in the need of it's hero once again!
He is a hero, from a small village, where he defended it's citizen against a greater evil demon. He managed to kill it, but died by the cursed wounds he was inflicted with after the fight. But now the villagers need his aid once more, and has risen him to fight the greate evil that they face. With no feelings, no thoughts, simply like a doll, he goes alone to fend off the evil.

This is just a portrait of the Ressurected Hero, which I thought could be a good character. He might change over the course, and I probably soon gonna do a full body design for him (I have a Idea of how he should look though..).

Saidoukei (Martial Artist)
http://oi49.tinypic.com/9kx8d1.jpg

He is a martial artist - no background story on this guy (yet :p).

Hope you enjoyed it, and please leave a comment - critique is welcome, since I want to improve. Thank you.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

Those are awesome!
Can't wait to see more! ^_^

I suppose the only irk I have is:
On the Martial Artist one, he seems almost too ripped. The detail of the muscle-strain lines are impressive, though it kind of offsets the simplicity of his hair. Also, his hand seems too big.
Though, I'm probably not the best judge of these kinds of things, as I suck at drawing the human figure. For me the head/face is easy; getting the rest of the body to match it is a pain. Perhaps that's why those things jumped out at me, because I'm used to catching disproportions in mine.

Other than that they're beautiful. :)

Last edited:

Eioha

Thanks a lot Xblade13!:)
It's greate to hear that you like my drawings! Im just used to and was trying out the human body anatomy - but you might be right, that he didn't had to be that ripped. Next time I'm gonna draw him, i'll make him less ripped. It's awesome that I also get some critique, since I can use it to improve my drawing skills!:D

This next piece is a Pandaren Staff Monk! This guy is a bit ripped too;P
Please comment and tell what you think!:))
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/287/0/4/wow___pandaren_staff_monk_by_vachetta-d5hr4ca.jpg

I should really invest in a scanner -_-'

Xblade13

Awards

Thanks a lot Xblade13!:)
It's greate to hear that you like my drawings! Im just used to and was trying out the human body anatomy - but you might be right, that he didn't had to be that ripped. Next time I'm gonna draw him, i'll make him less ripped. It's awesome that I also get some critique, since I can use it to improve my drawing skills!:D
This next piece is a Pandaren Staff Monk! This guy is a bit ripped too;P
Please comment and tell what you think!:))
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/287/0/4/wow___pandaren_staff_monk_by_vachetta-d5hr4ca.jpgI should really invest in a scanner -_-'

Another great drawing!

For this one, the muscle/arm thickness fits the type of character more. Being a humanoid-bear-thing actually calls for a more disproportionate body (ie, thicker arms). Good job!

Your scanner-less situation is still not as bad as mine. I don't have a webcam, or scanner to put a drawing on here. Or a touchscreen-drawing-thingy to draw them online well. I'm using a Wii of all things to comment here. So, yeah... -_-

Eioha

Another great drawing!

For this one, the muscle/arm thickness fits the type of character more. Being a humanoid-bear-thing actually calls for a more disproportionate body (ie, thicker arms). Good job!

Your scanner-less situation is still not as bad as mine. I don't have a webcam, or scanner to put a drawing on here. Or a touchscreen-drawing-thingy to draw them online well. I'm using a Wii of all things to comment here. So, yeah... -_-

Thanks! Surprisingly it wasn't that hard to draw, it just took time, heh:p I don't usually draw bears, also I think the head looks a bit too much of a grizzly bear, and not a panda(damn). But it can be changed in my future drawings. I gotta say that im thankful for your comments, since your probably the only person who likes my drawing:p

So you can't show your drawings!? I feel sorry for you. Don't you have a friend or two with a good camera? Also I can't imagine, drawing with a wii ._. by the way, for how long have you been drawing?

Also I will post a drawing sometime later, maybe tomorrow so be updated! x)

Xblade13

Awards

Thanks! Surprisingly it wasn't that hard to draw, it just took time, heh:p I don't usually draw bears, also I think the head looks a bit too much of a grizzly bear, and not a panda(damn). But it can be changed in my future drawings. I gotta say that im thankful for your comments, since your probably the only person who likes my drawing:p
Practice makes perfect! ^_^Surely I'm not the only one? Huh.
So you can't show your drawings!? I feel sorry for you. Don't you have a friend or two with a good camera? Also I can't imagine, drawing with a wii ._. by the way, for how long have you been drawing?
Nope, not a one. :( I'm hoping to get a good PC and Camera...eventually. I'm drawing on paper, just using the Wii for web surfing (bumming internet off my neighbor). As for how long I've been drawing: Pffff, I mastered that computer Paint program thing at 5. :p I've been drawing for a long time now.
Also I will post a drawing sometime later, maybe tomorrow so be updated! x)
Excellent! Can't wait! :)

Xblade13

Awards
Re: Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Wickerchild..

That's another awesome pic. I love the air of mystery and eeriness it has. For some reason it makes me think of a Heartless. So, you had a dream about this? That's interesting.

Edit: I sent you a friend request (I think).

Eioha

That's another awesome pic. I love the air of mystery and eeriness it has. For some reason it makes me think of a Heartless. So, you had a dream about this? That's interesting.

Edit: I sent you a friend request (I think).

Thanks! ye, it was kinda strange when I meet him too, it was as if I already knew him.. and you'r right about the heartless part, he could remind of one. Ye, I have many strange, sinister and sometimes mysterious dreams.

Thanks for the friend request, mate!:)

Xblade13

Awards

Thanks! ye, it was kinda strange when I meet him too, it was as if I already knew him.. and you'r right about the heartless part, he could remind of one. Ye, I have many strange, sinister and sometimes mysterious dreams.Thanks for the friend request, mate!:)
You're welcome! Let me know if you do any more pics! ^w^

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I really like your drawings, Eioha! ^_^

Sora looks amazing, that it gives me this nostalgic feeling, whenever I look at it. Makes me want to play KH1 all over again.

The Martial Artist: looks phenomenal, especially the details on the muscles and hands. <3

The Ressurected Hero: I wish was inked or maybe shown more details of him. Will there be more of him?

And your most recent, Wickerchild reminds me of ViVi. :D

Will you be putting up more art work soon? I look forward to what else you come up with!

Eioha

Thanks you two for the comments! It encourage me to even draw more, than I already does! It really does!
@Xblade: Of course there will be more drawings!:DD
@KingdomKey: Thanks for your comments, I'm really happy that you too like my drawings, and I'm very sorry that I hadn't responded!:(
The Ressurected Hero; There was one reasons why I hadn't inked it: 1) I've never tried it, and would probably fail big time, lol:p - This work was just to portrait him, to get his face down on paper. But I've been thinking about redoing his face, so there might be changes. But if you guys find him just fine, then I guess there isn't the need for change?:) I already have a good idea of his outfit, of how he'd look, and you'll surely see more to him!
Wickerchild; Now that you mention it,.. he does! Lol! But this came from a dream of mine so I know it's not ViVi:) But I still do not know him, though.. I do somehow regonise him.

Due to my bussiness I hadn't really have any time to draw, and the reason I didn't post a drawing for a little while! BUT! I've started one, and it seems like it can end up pretty good. I'll hopefully get it done tomorrow, so keep an eye out on my thread!:D

Eioha

Seems like I can't get it done, due to various reasons.. Oh well, it's 100% sure to get posted tomorrow:) Hope you'll look forward to it!

Xblade13

Awards

Aww, that's too bad. ;_; Well, I look forward to it! :D

Eioha

Oright!
I feel bad for not posting ANYTHING yet, so here is some drawings!
Don't worry, I still work on the planed drawing that I announced!;)

Werewolf!:D
http://oi47.tinypic.com/ba7ur.jpg
I tried doing some drawings of a werewolf. I think it went okay, but I can always improve!

The Mad Poet
http://oi45.tinypic.com/2qi017m.jpg

This guy just pop'd up in my head last night while i slept. I drew him as soon as I woke up to get him on paper.
He is a mad poet, which makes his own twisted, sinister, mysteries and sometimes malicious poems.

Dark flowers, dark.
Why? why does it tear you apart?
The beauty of such dark flower, what frightning power.
Why? why are you in my life?
When you just push me aside..
With my red hands
you won't hurt me again.

Hope you enjoyed the drawings!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back