• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Tetsuya Nomura Interview + HD Screenshots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angi3

sweet! but....it'll all be in japanese?? nothing in english....man, i wish a knew and understood fluent japanese, instead of a few little words... :frown: but but but buttt.....it looks awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
sweet! but....it'll all be in japanese?? nothing in english....man, i wish a knew and understood fluent japanese, instead of a few little words... :frown: but but but buttt.....it looks awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Again, it's not going to stay in Japanese.

Sorarocks93

Awards
Again, it's not going to stay in Japanese.

Wait. Am I missing something here? Isn't it already translated? Is there another interview or something?

Or are you guys talking about the game?

I would actually like if there is an option for choosing either English or Japanese. Never going to happen though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wait. Am I missing something here? Isn't it already translated? Is there another interview or something?

Or are you guys talking about the game?

I would actually like if there is an option for choosing either English or Japanese. Never going to happen though.

Ah, sorry about the confusion! Referring to the game. I have no idea why, despite the fact that it's been the same for every title in this series, that because no localization announcement immediately followed the initial reveal that so many people assumed the game won't be coming over at all? It's strange.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ah, sorry about the confusion! Referring to the game. I have no idea why, despite the fact that it's been the same for every title in this series, that because no localization announcement immediately followed the initial reveal that so many people assumed the game won't be coming over at all? It's strange.

Maybe people are by now just overly afraid of being "trolled" by Square, although by all logic it would be moronic in terms of business for them NOT to bring this over to western shores.

Bringing all together on one system may even bring in new players who can get the KH experience in full swing from the beginning.
Not to mention Nomura considers the Final Mixes the "true canon" and EU as well as Australia would finally get Re: CoM.

Many sources of complaint would actually vanish with the Final Mixes and Re: CoM finally available everywhere.

Sorarocks93

Awards

Oh, no worries. Meh, let them think that. Obviously they don't follow their Hearts. What does it matter even? As long as it is KH right?
No matter how many games I have to buy, once a KH appears for a console I own, it immediately crushes every game in sight and takes priority and remains at the top of the list no matter what. If it's not for a console I own then it's Youtube time. That's why I'm so excited for this collection.

KH for life!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I think they follow their hearts just fine. They just dont use their heads. :p

And I'm the same with my games. KH crushes all other priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back