• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura Interview in Famitsu Mentions KHII HD!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
100~

THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES 8D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There might be some new scenes for those two games as well, but as of yet, we are unsure.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
*fingers crossed for novel scenes*

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
What to expect in these cutscenes:
zyXAP.png

What we should be getting:

tumblr_lh3a7lGfGy1qhten4o1_500.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What was different in the KH1, CoM and Days novels? o.o
Well, Maleficent was a creeper in the KH 1 and CoM novels.
Days had Roxas and Axel go to Hollow Bastion and free Maleficent's Raven, showed Riku take Xion back to his bedroom and keep her there for a while.
BBS had Vanitas' sad backstory, and showed that Aqua loved to bake, Terra loved nuts and it was all cute.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What was different in the KH1, CoM and Days novels? o.o

A lot of cute scenes.

KH1 had a lot of creepy, mother-like!Maleficent towards Riku (as did the CoM novels). Days has a a ton of interesting stuff like Riku and Xion hiding out in Hollow Bastion, Axel and Roxas releasing Maleficent's raven, some good exposition on RAX's friendship. CoM has a lot of great insight into Riku's self-loathing (if you thought it was bad in the games, it's even more there in the novels), the BEST look into what happens the night of the storm (how Riku meets hooded!SoD, Kairi being there probably to try and stop Riku, Riku's jealousy but still all he could think about was leaving with his friends) and some other amazing stuff.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
100 new scenes, this is amazing. I really didn't expect them to go that full on with Days, but the fact that they did really means a lot to me. Also too bad about the time constraints, I would have loved to have seen a full remake of Days. I'm still kind of hoping, even though it'll probably never happen.

Also thank goodness that Re:CoM is indeed playable

Terra loved nuts

teehee

iLeen

Awards

Sorry, just freaking out here. Such exciting news! 100 358/2 Days cutscenes, Kingdom Hearts II HD coming later, good day.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
100 new cut-scenes is fantastic. I didn't think they'd go to these kind of lengths for Days.

MardukKurios

To be pretty honest, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has the "shortest" Game of all those Games combined with Missions which will repeat forever but in another World, so why don't they have time for this anymore?

If they had the time to rework ALL Cutscenes to over 70, then it would be a breeze to do the rest now too, in my honest opinion. Until 2013 we have at least 3 Months and they haven't told any Release Date yet, so they could finish this one and just say -> available in March 2013! Or whatever.

If he already thinks about a Remake for one platform, why not doing it right like this?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
To be pretty honest, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has the "shortest" Game of all those Games combined with Missions which will repeat forever but in another World, so why don't they have time for this anymore?

If they had the time to rework ALL Cutscenes to over 70, then it would be a breeze to do the rest now too, in my honest opinion. Until 2013 we have at least 3 Months and they haven't told any Release Date yet, so they could finish this one and just say -> available in March 2013! Or whatever.

If he already thinks about a Remake for one platform, why not doing it right like this?

I'm sure we can all agree that Nomura and friends have more important shit to deal with than developing an HD remake of a rather mediocre game. :x

(I think I'm being too nice when I say "mediocre")

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

For the cutscenes, all they'd need would be to manipulate the characters models.
They'd have to re-work the entire game for it to work. I wanted the game too but what can you do 8D

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
It's sad that we didn't get the full remake, but I like the fact that they wanted to do it. That gives me hope that re:coded will be a full remake.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
100 new scenes, and I could not even believe the one.
The whole remake is a good idea though for new fans. Cause a lot of people I know want to get into the series but can't because they don't own a PS2.

Can't wait for more about this.

blank points

Awards
100 new scenes. Now THAT was unexpected. I just hope they don't do DIZ's scenes though, seeing as Days is one of the only games to feature Christopher Lee, and although I like Corey Burton, I don't want them to re-dub him.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well there was that scene of DiZ putting the data in Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back