• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura Interview in Famitsu Mentions KHII HD!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Hey if re:com isn't playable I know where you guys can play it in full 1080p with the correct uncropped widescreen ratio.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Pretty sure it is playable (this is all just a misunderstanding I am sure) so do it the legal way that supports the developers so you can get more games 8D

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ok, I'm really concerned here. Releasing KHFM in HD with two games view able in theatre mode? That's awful.

Yeah, I'm gonna be pretty pissy if it's just KHFM. That's really bullshit. Other collections have included usually trilogies. To include only one game, and then add in two others, but only have them viewable in cutscenes? Bull-diddlying-shit.

Also, the trailer didn't advertise Re:CoM as a theater thing, unlike Days. But then again, it didn't show any of Re:CoM's gameplay, did it? ;~;

If there's no Re:CoM, I think I may not buy this. If they don't want to remaster it, they could just throw in the PS2 version and have the PS3 upscale it. It won't be as pretty, but at least it'll be in there.

Hey if re:com isn't playable I know where you guys can play it in full 1080p with the correct uncropped widescreen ratio. PCSX2!! It is Legal guys

shut up
also if you look at the scans from that last magazine, it's not cropped, it was only cropped for the trailer

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hey if re:com isn't playable I know where you guys can play it in full 1080p with the correct uncropped widescreen ratio. PCSX2!! It is Legal guys
Honest to god, this is a warning. Next will be an infraction.

STOP WITH THESE POSTS.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Its no big deal if recom is'not playable. Technically is was alredy remade for our pleasure, i still have my copy. The final mix of 1 is what is important

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Hey if re:com isn't playable I know where you guys can play it in full 1080p with the correct uncropped widescreen ratio.

I mean, I know you believe it with all your heart to be fully legal, but you need to realize...

It's not.

So stop mentioning it please.

That being said, I'm sure it's playable and there's just some sort of misunderstanding going on here.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Its no big deal if recom is'not playable. Technically is was alredy remade for our pleasure, i still have my copy. The final mix of 1 is what is important
So it's "no big deal" that Europe/PAL territories will not have the opportunity to play Re:CoM?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Don't panic everyone! I'm sure the source we're getting is a typo. Re:CoM should be playable. Days should be the one that's only cutscenes.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
*imagines all the nega reps Jaden would have if that system was still in place*

My God...

This really wouldn't be much of a collection with only one game and a shit ton of cut scenes. Unless it's meant to be a cutscene collection and KHFM is the bonus that comes with it.

All right, now everyone inhale with me:

*inhales*

Good, then exhale.

*exhales*

Now repeat.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
All right, now everyone inhale with me:

*inhales*

Good, then exhale.

*exhales*

Now repeat.

I would but I'm still coughing from seeing billyzanesucks's gif and then seeing Chaser's avatar...

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
A thought:
Re:CoM's cutscenes are prerendered right?
So maybe they decided to remaster those prerendered scenes, but the gameplay isn't remastered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back