• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Anyways, I know the body probably didn't live up to the title, but this episode of Chaser's Fact Fixing Fun Feature ​was a hit in the Korean market! No matter what you say!

As long as it detracted hype from the crap storm that is Gangnam Style...Chaser's Fact Fixing Fun Feature easily hit my house ;)

I don't even know how you typed that with a straight face.

How do you know they typed it with a straight face?!?!? O____o

I'll stick with Square.

micksan7.jpg
359px-SoraDonaldGoofyHug.jpg

mickey.jpg
KIngdomHeartsII_MickeyMouse.jpg

I hope you aren't comparing SE's CGI cutscenes to some semi-low-budget Disney Junior animation. Or do you not remember that Disney can, when they want, make extremely nice animation as well.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Our video has just surpassed 100, 000 views.

Thank you everyone for making this happen. We love you all and you are all amazing!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I think Mickey, Donald, and Goofy look better in the KH3D CG opening.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Our video has just surpassed 100, 000 views.

Thank you everyone for making this happen. We love you all and you are all amazing!

Yay for that! I have only watched it four or five times. But I can give it a few more. XD

I do not mind CGI Donald, Goofy, and Mickey. They really do not look weird at all. Just different.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
OMG, r the new 358/2 days cutscenes all the original cutscenes and conversations axel, xion, and roxas?
They KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS cutscenes include all the original ones in HD, as well as cutscenes that were previously text based(for example, the one of Axel saying they should all go to the beach was just in text form but has now been upgraded to a full 3D cutscene)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
That was nice, but that movie was a direct-to-video movie, so I don't think the funding was there. However, if Disney really, REALLY cared, they might be able to get some of the Pixar animators on it, in which case, I don't think anyone can compete <__<

true, but it sort of worked in its own way and we're still talking about largely in-game graphics, so the highest of pre-rendered expectations are hardly required.

Anyway, I dont think the Pixar guys really do anything other than Pixar stuff. Sometimes, the "Brain Trust" is called on for advice on movies like Winnie the Pooh or Tron: Legacy, but that's writing assistance.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I hope you aren't comparing SE's CGI cutscenes to some semi-low-budget Disney Junior animation. Or do you not remember that Disney can, when they want, make extremely nice animation as well.

Oh, I certainly do. :p

Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt Disney's know-how on quality CG animation, I just question their willingness to get into it with Mickey and Co. (proven exactly by the mediocre budget they gave these DTV movies) So let me rephrase; judging by what we already have, I'll stick we Square

:)

for comparison's sake, these are DTV in the US as well (although obviously much better funded by Mickey)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
But those are actually really good quality visuals that Tinkerbell has. The best that can be without betraying Peter Pan's designs, and if you watch the movies, they largely surpass a lot of game graphics for current generation games.

Meanwhile Planes. I saw the trailer for that, and while I'm not sold, the visuals certainly have professional sheen and polish. Do they have mediocre Budgets? well, yeah, but in Tinkerbell it rarely shows any more than a theatrical movie's budget would from the same studio, outside of environment size in any one shot. Huge cities that are shown at a distance in a shot tend to be more dimensional and animated in theatrical films rather than simply Matte Paintings, and those still tend to look good in HD. Games, not so much.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Well true PS3 can render some serious stuff

[video=youtube;lhoYLp8CtXI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhoYLp8CtXI[/video]

Also they can pull a FFXIII and make every scene pre-rendered

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My fave thing about this is how they immediately cast away that stupid "small boxes around the video" concept they've been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back