• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released!

omg thank you jesus
383506_4445141368752_713579660_n.jpg

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

chaser i swear you get better and better with each post you make

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

regarding the link master spockanort put up-thanks by the way-that thread quicly deteriorated into a rather immature days debate. even with people who havent fully played days.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

regarding the link master spockanort put up-thanks by the way-that thread quicly deteriorated into a rather immature days debate. even with people who havent fully played days.

The neogaf one? Neogaf tends to do that a lot, so it is best to just ignore xDThe link was just show the difference in the Days versions, not so much the discussion. xD

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Jeez, just be glad that it has FINAL MIX in it. You're comparing it to something illegal, especially when you haven't completely grasp how complex the PS3 is. There is a reason why developers have a hard time making PS3 games because of how complex it is, so they just decide to use the Xbox360 and then port it to the PS3.
Except it's not illegal to emulate and hack games. morality is a bit questionable, but a kid with an emulator knows a thing or two more about computer technology than most grownups who complain about system prices and resolution.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Except it's not illegal to emulate and hack games. morality is a bit questionable, but a kid with an emulator knows a thing or two more about computer technology than most grownups who complain about system prices and resolution.
Still not a valid argument.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Still not a valid argument.

in what way, may I ask. I was just simply pointing out one thing you said and didnt really read the rest of your post.

Anyway, the real problem with that Ansem cap is not that they cropped it, but that they didnt reframe it(or rather, Pan and Scan it). Regardless of what's on the bottom of the screen, losing the top of his head like that is much more significant. A few pixels lost is a few pixels lost, but at the sacrifice of the framing, it's more.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Stop. Arguing. About. Emulators. Please? There is much more to discuss in this thread than the legality and morality of emulation.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

What lack of shadows? The shadows are there. Perhaps not as dark, but I think that is better anyways because I found some scenes in KH1 to be too dark to see on my TV. I was pointing out more of the flying debris xD
Alright, I'll finally answer you this. the real dark shades on the corners of the island as it's being destroyed looked suitably darker. Some scenes are too dark to see on a tv, but it largely depends on what tv, and how you have it set up in the picture department. a bit of self calibration with a specified disc does wonders.

WaveK89

I was going to make a post complaining that people should stop over-analyzing thing so trivial like cropping, textures, and whatnot, but then I realized this is Kingdom Hearts we're talking about.

Anyway, I am wondering if the wonderful Yoko Shimomura would be making any new music. I suppose I'm taking my excitement from the new music forTWEWY. Part of me think it would be great to have some new music, but at the same time, could it hinder the experience we remember the games as now?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Remember when we were so awestruck by the pure beauty that is THIS TRAILER?

Neither do I.

You guys act like it's impossible for a trailer to differ from the actual game in any way. Stawp it.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
^i've been wondering that too. i'm fine with most of the music, but synthesizers have come so far since and especially choir vocals sound too artificial so Dive to the Heart is to me the biggest improvement to be made.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Remember when we were so awestruck by the pure beauty that is THIS TRAILER?

Neither do I.

You guys act like it's impossible for a trailer to differ from the actual game in any way. Stawp it.
Everyone was so excited. But everything changed when the annoyed people attacked.

johnboy3434

Awards
Everyone was so excited. But everything changed when the annoyed people attacked.

This is a discussion forum. We need "annoyed" people who don't just praise everything, otherwise there wouldn't be any discussion. A negative reaction to the cropping is perfectly valid from an artistic standpoint (seriously, film editors have been strung up for doing this kind of thing), whether it actually bothers you or not.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is a discussion forum. We need "annoyed" people who don't just praise everything, otherwise there wouldn't be any discussion. A negative reaction to the cropping is perfectly valid from an artistic standpoint (seriously, film editors have been strung up for doing this kind of thing), whether it actually bothers you or not.
Um, I guess you've not heard those "But everything changed when the fire nation attacked" things, have you?

johnboy3434

Awards
Um, I guess you've not heard those "But everything changed when the fire nation attacked" things, have you?

...Oops. Sorry. I never watched much Avatar (but I somehow got roped into seeing the Shyamalan film; joy).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
...Oops. Sorry. I never watched much Avatar (but I somehow got roped into seeing the Shyamalan film; joy).
No, no you're fine. It really wasn't the best parody of it xD
And I don't watch Avatar either, but a lot of my colleagues on here do so :p

I think I'm really going to enjoy playing this game, but I'm a bit hesitant because, if it's released in the same year as Japan, I hope it's after November otherwise I won't play it much due to my final exams.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
*is one of those colleagues* 8D

our plan is working <3

I just hope when this game comes out, I'll actually be able to play it!

johnboy3434

Awards
Well, first off, I'm hoping we even get it outside of Japan in the first place. After that, I hope I've found my lazy butt a job by then, because it just occurred to me that I should probably get a PS3. Not having one might impede my enjoyment of the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back