• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Wishlist for Kingdom Hearts 1.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I couldn't stand auto-jump in Re:Coded. Though it was helpful because of the camera, I found myself jumping when I'm trying to turn myself around.

sdr08

I couldn't stand auto-jump in Re:Coded. Though it was helpful because of the camera, I found myself jumping when I'm trying to turn myself around.

It could be toggled on or off, it's better than calling for someone to help you

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Perhaps in the theater mode it will show secret video with a glimpse of the next installment of the KH series. I know chances are slim or non existent, but it would be cool if they suddenly announce it for the PS Vita.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I know, and it was good because of the cameras, it's just the bad outweighs the good. And it would be horrendous on the Hippos in Deep Jungle D:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Might as well jump.

Well, if we're wishing for remake materials, I wish to have the luxury of being able to equip the wooden toy sword! Spells Critical Mode woes. 8D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Perhaps in the theater mode it will show secret video with a glimpse of the next installment of the KH series. I know chances are slim or non existent, but it would be cool if they suddenly announce it for the PS Vita.

I can't imagine there not being a secret video, especially since it'd be nice to see a new concept video done by Visual Works.

I was hoping for a Vita version as well, if only to make the Vita more relevant and worth a purchase in the future.

I know, and it was good because of the cameras, it's just the bad outweighs the good. And it would be horrendous on the Hippos in Deep Jungle D:

Not to mention the swinging vines.

Might as well jump.

Well, if we're wishing for remake materials, I wish to have the luxury of being able to equip the wooden toy sword! Spells Critical Mode woes. 8D

On that same train of thought, can we get the Dream Sword as an equip too? xD

Wooden toy sword <3

Gram

Banned
Awards
the only thing i can think of to wish for (since my wish for a remake has done came true) is for them to redo kh1's camera controls, specifically like kh2's ore Re:CoM's.

kingofgame981

Awards
Only NA release, that's all we need. If there're other stuffs, I think we will get that annouce soon.

I hope when Jump Festa 2013 event begin, we will have a release day of this title, because that's the only event left of this year in Japan.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
My wish for no fish face was just crushed.

I'm still hopeful for new Nomura art and better camera controls.

kingofgame981

Awards
Well, a better boxart cover would be great, I don't like the way they put the old cover version into a new HD version.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
-Boss rush mode
-OPTIONAL subtitles (surprised it took until DDD for that to be implemented)
-OPTIONAL English/Japanese audio (Blu-Ray, they got the space for it)
-OPTIONAL original or FM heartless color scheme

More options are always good.

-KH2 HP bar design
-Multi-platform OPTIONS (Wii U, 360, Vita, even PC)
-Drop in co-op where additional players take control of party members

Ranko

Redub with the current VA’s

BBSV2 scenes and especially playable episodes. Like with Riku spying on Roxas and Xion, Aqua traveling through the Realm of Darkness and all the other stuff. Since I guess Volume 2 isn’t going to be its own game they have to put that stuff somewhere, right? So 1.5 and the eventual 2.5 are the perfect places for it.

I want the Phantom and Kurt Zisa fights to be replayable after you beat them like Ice Titan and Sephiroth.

Days fight scenes. They’ll probably skip most of the fights since I guess they’re just doing cutscenes? But I want to see all of the big fights like Roxas fighting Pete, Saix, Xion, Leech Grave, Dustflier and the other Heartless boss battles.

Teaser movies for KH3 and 2.5

AlbertJ

Awards
Because it was a step forward in the gameplay, added customisation to the games as allowed you to do terrific spectacular moves.

But after using it in 3 games it got kind of stale to me. It would be okay if it was only optional.

billyzanesucks

The first game's integration of magic and special attacks, in my opinion, was well balanced. Abilities appeared when they could be useful, so you didn't have to scroll through a whole list of commands for the best attack to fit the situation (of course, it was still much that way with magic menus).

Phantom Knight

1. North American release with all content intact.
2. Available on the Wii U.
3. Full remake of 358/2 Days. Keep the missions, but make more of the cutscenes in HD. Ditch the polygonal models so that they are graphically on-par with the non-voiced cutscenes of KH1 and Re:CoM.
4. An option to return to the main menu to select another game.
5. New secret ending for completing all three games.
6. Make enemy health bars like KH2, or make health bars above 1,500 blue until 1,800, and white beyond that.
7. The ability to have four spells as shortcuts like in KH2, although you can't have Summon as a shortcut.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
1. North American release with all content intact.
2. Available on the Wii U.
3. Full remake of 358/2 Days. Keep the missions, but make more of the cutscenes in HD. Ditch the polygonal models so that they are graphically on-par with the non-voiced cutscenes of KH1 and Re:CoM.
4. An option to return to the main menu to select another game.
5. New secret ending for completing all three games.
6. Make enemy health bars like KH2, or make health bars above 1,500 blue until 1,800, and white beyond that.
7. The ability to have four spells as shortcuts like in KH2, although you can't have Summon as a shortcut.

Yeah the HP things isn't gonna happen. And a Wii U release is unlikely unless they also do a xbox360 release

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My wish were for it to remain PS3 exclusive. This is a wishlist right? To those who say it's too expensive to buy a PS3 right after buying a 360, I say sorry, but you shouldn't have bought one to begin with if you'd like to play games like Kingdom Hearts on a current-gen console.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
My wish were for it to remain PS3 exclusive. This is a wishlist right? To those who say it's too expensive to buy a PS3 right after buying a 360, I say sorry, but you shouldn't have bought one to begin with if you'd like to play games like Kingdom Hearts on a current-gen console.

Allthough it looks coll PCSX2 version is still superior. If people can manage to port over all of textures and stuff from the HD collection (Nothing nothing more extra is in there) then the PCSX2 version can be way better. Especially with that widescreen hack

Of course if Square adds stereoscopic 3D support then........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back