• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread

I don't know. I didn't read anything about them taking out capes at all, let alone a reason behind it.

They did talk about it. The capes were removed because of space/technical issues on the PSP. They would have slowed down the wireless mode of the Mirage Arena. Even so, the capes are considered canon.

Mana

eh Doesn't matter. It's not a big deal.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

eh Doesn't matter. It's not a big deal.

Hey, those capes looked awesome.

Although it was probably just the FMV that made the characters look so cool in all honesty. It seems like it would have been easier to just keep the capes everywhere but the Mirage Arena though.

Daxwren

I liked the capes as well, but me and my friend are already having lagging problems, if the capes made it worse, then its a small price to pay. IMO the HD collection should have the Final Mix versions because what the point of buying an HD collection in America who for YEARS have been asking for the FM's. Especially KH2FM, which my penpal from Japan says is a COMPLETELY different game to the point he thinks its a new game, not a remake/director's cut. 14 additional boss battles, a whole new area, 2 or 3 new keyblades, new critcal mode(which i heard is a new game within a new game), new cutscenes explaining a HECK of a lot more, Limit Form which doesnt need anyone, ETC. And that "But RE: CoM didn't sell well" excuse. No. It is because it was only half of a game (It was KH2FM's Nobody XD) and Japan when they got the remake also had KH2FM as well. and by the time we got it the PS2 was a dying system and when Japan got it was still selling well. I Will not buy unless it has the FM's. As a side not for those who got the KH3D MoM edition. You saw thee art cards which had the final mix artworks, which i find very convient because we have never seen those games outside of Japan so a possible spoiler.The games i think should be included is KHBBSFM, KH1FM, KHRE:CoM,KH2FM, and a 3d version of KH358/2 days (hey a guy can dream right, would be awesome with the Wii U for multiplayer)

Last edited:

Slenix

Nomura said there would be an announcement soon regarding a
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Now we have TWEWY on iOS now. So I see there being a possibility he could do the same with the others in some way for the consoles/handhelds. Back when Nomura said we would have announcement soon, I really hope he means TGS.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Nomura said there would be an announcement soon regarding a
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Now we have TWEWY on iOS now. So I see there being a possibility he could do the same with the others in some way for the consoles/handhelds. Back when Nomura said we would have announcement soon, I really hope he means TGS.
I'm sorta hoping for both the collection & an iOS game.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
When I first saw this thread having 60 pages, I was like "IN ONE DAY?!?!? WHAT O___o"...then I realized it was the old HD discussion thread xP

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I wonder if during the days movie, they'll have text or narration when there's a boss battle is meant to take place, or a new cutscene of the characters fighting?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Might be split into two cutscenes, or it will go black for a few seconds. They've not really choreographed fights in cutscenes much.

Though I do expect the fight between Roxas and Xion in Halloween Town to have fighting in the cutscene.

Decrith

I don't know why but ever since the HD announcement, I kept on dreaming of EVERY single scene in Days was properly made into HD cutscenes. And.... I had a nightmare of the Organization doing the Oppa Gangnam Style I think I need to see a doctor..

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't know why but ever since the HD announcement, I kept on dreaming of EVERY single scene in Days was properly made into HD cutscenes. And.... I had a nightmare of the Organization doing the Oppa Gangnam Style I think I need to see a doctor..

crotchshakingaxel.gif

tumblr_m9evztxqPs1qjr3g7o1_500.gif

Honestly hoping that it is all Days cutscenes made into HD. It's the only way things can be perfect.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
It should be on a number of platforms, Vita included.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
am I the only one slightly disappointed an HD remake will not be on Vita?
Yes.... lol just kidding. But I think after so many handhelds it is important for Kingdom hearts to take some steps towards consoles. And the vita is an evil machine anyway

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yes.... lol just kidding. But I think after so many handhelds it is important for Kingdom hearts to take some steps towards consoles. And the vita is an evil machine anyway

Not only that, Nomura also stated that he's concerned about the console spread by now so bringing all of it together on one system so it's available completely on one system is a rather smart move.

Nomura's stance on the Vita is also known, as he acknowledged it as a very powerful handheld:
Nomura in June 2012 Gameinformer interview said:
The PS Vita is definitely a powerful device that is very interesting, but because of it's high power, there isn't much of a difference with a console.

Of course Nomura isn't the person who decides to which console a game goes in the end, but there he practically says in flowery words that there's no point for a KH on Vita because it's s powerful that it can be already done for PS3 then.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

hahah niccce.
But, putting it that way, you've got a good point for the main platform thing.
Still hope it might come on vita though, i mean it isn't THAT evil :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back