• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I remember when people were questioning who the 14th member of the organisation was, even some people said it was Aqua. XD

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I remember when people were questioning who the 14th member of the organisation was, even some people said it was Aqua. XD

Some people kept thinking Xion's real name was Ino, which apparently meant water (not too sure on that detail) but were using that as some sort of connection to Aqua.

But to be fair, I don't blame them for thinking that when 2 out of the only 3 important girls (at the time) were the same basic person.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i remember when Vanitas was "Dark Solider" and when MX was 'Enigmatic elder mage'

haha also the unbirths and all the screen shots of evil grinning terra (still wish that had happened)

i remember all the Xion being aqua and her name threads xD

remembers all the theories on ven/roxas

Forsaken Shadow

I remember theories about Sora and Riku going into a "mirror world" in KH3D because his spikes looked inverted in the first ever picture that was released with the announcement xD

I remember the Unbirths

I remember the MF speculations x_x Granted, that's not so far back, but I'm relatively new to this fandom. I was only fully invested some time in 2008. Some of the theories were:
- MF is Xemnas time traveling, through the power he acquired from Kingdom Hearts, to find Ven (my personal favourite, can't remember whose it was. I think it was Grass, though)
- MF is MX's Nobody
- MF is Eraqus
- MF was Sora/Riku from the future

axel95

Awards
I remember one April Fools when the staff tried to make a fake announcement for KH3, but somebody was smart enought to figure it out and ruined the "surprise".

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Aqua being Sora's mom, everybody guessing Terra would become xehanort, and Axel crashed the truck outside Memory's Skyscraper sometime during Days. And of course lots of Organization cosplaying prior to Days' release.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I remember when this site use to be the shit I think the guy that owned this site name was Deven if I'm not mistaken.
Still way better than Gamefaqs for discussion.

I remember Axel being Riku's Nobody

Everybody tripping over themselves to decipher Xion's name.

The revelation of Axel's name.

senseless speculation regarding future Disney worlds to explore.

That TAV were parents/Nobodies/Unversed/Older siblings/ future versions of SRK. Or at least Sora.

wasnt around for "Blonde-Haired-Kid".

I do remember speculation about the Chamber of Repose and the Chamber of Awakening. that mystery didnt really go out with a bang on the boards ime.

When HJO was revealed as Vanitas, all secrety went into the toilet and he might as well've removed his mask at the very beginning for everyone to see. they should've just stuck with "Secret Boss mode" for him and have no voice until his origins are seen.

Even that Aqua was a Princess of Heart. Or I may have misinterpreted something someone said.

and of course the "censoring"of Aqua's back.

Last edited:

Commander Corn

I wasnt really involved those days. What does "BHK" stand for?
Blonde Haired Kid

if i remember right..

Also I have very fond memories of the theory that the KH2 secret movie took place ten years or so after KH2 and that the armored figures were Sora, Riku and Kairi. Looking back on that, that was the theory I had and I was certain that I was right! Never would've guessed that it was ten years before

Last edited:

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
I remember:

Roxas being referred to as "Blonde Haired Kid (BHK)" and "Blondie"
DiZ being speculated as the leader of Organization XIII
The Organization being referred to as "the Unknowns"
Ventus was Sora's father
Endless world speculation
Vanitas was Xehanort
Terra was Xehanort
I remember one farfetched theory someone came up with that Cloud and Tifa were Sora's parents
Pete was the new leader of the Disney Villains
Hades was the new leader of the Disney Villains

Zul

Awards
I disagree! There was some seriously awesome meta on the subject!

Back in the day, the only basis for a Nobody's appearance is that it would be different than the Somebody for unexplained reasons.

Roxas looked different than Sora, before Ven was introduced into the continuity. Xemnas was different than Ansem, before Terra and MX were introduced..ect.

It's pretty easy to look at pre-BBS theories as ridiculous in hindsight because of the facts BBS introduced.

So yeah, while my initial thought was "where did people get off thinking that??!" I guess there may have been a good thread behind it at some point.

Also you have to sign into livejournal to see that >.<
EDIT: even if you sign in, you can't see it.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
When HJO was revealed as Vanitas, all secrety went into the toilet and he might as well've removed his mask at the very beginning for everyone to see. they should've just stuck with "Secret Boss mode" for him and have no voice until his origins are seen.

It would've been pretty cool if they'd kept HJO's part in the game a secret until the release. Then maybe we would've actually shat our pants when that mask melted off. But I'm glad HJO got another part, because I think he's a really good voice actor.

I remember most of what everyone else has already said, like the BHK, the argument over whether or not Aqua was a boy or girl, etc...

But my favorite argument was the fight over whether or not that shadow next to Ven in a screenshot was of young Riku or Aqua, because no one was 100% if it had boobs or not, lol.

I think it was this one:
Screenshot02.jpg

It was Aqua, right? I mean, it has boobs and bell-sleeves and short hair. If I remember right, it was the same scene that eventually ended up in the Keyblade Graveyard with Terra added.

Awards
My favorite theory was the one with the Keyblade Graveyard with the crossroads and the one at the beginning of CoM.
Also I remember when most people strongly disagreed with my speculation about how the LoD castle and Castle Oblivion weren't the same. Guess who was right :D

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Back in the day, the only basis for a Nobody's appearance is that it would be different than the Somebody for unexplained reasons.

Roxas looked different than Sora, before Ven was introduced into the continuity. Xemnas was different than Ansem, before Terra and MX were introduced..ect.

It's pretty easy to look at pre-BBS theories as ridiculous in hindsight because of the facts BBS introduced.

So yeah, while my initial thought was "where did people get off thinking that??!" I guess there may have been a good thread behind it at some point.

Also you have to sign into livejournal to see that >.<
EDIT: even if you sign in, you can't see it.

Yeah, and Namine, too! This theory was actually from 2007 so it was pre-Days as well (apart from some random promo pics etc)

Aw man, it was really good too, I don't feel comfortable copypasting something from a locked journal D;

Zul

Awards
I can't imagine it being too hard to guess.

Existence of Axel's body: Justified in the same way Namine exists, it's a fragmented, "shared" type body.

Basis for why he's Riku's nobody: A being with supposedly no emotions, being downright ruthless in CoM, is a friend to Sora's nobody?

I'm guessing that's the core of the theory, why Axel related to Roxas.

Back in 2007, you didn't need to justify a Nobody's appearance, nobodies were assumed by default to look different than their somebody counterparts. All we had was Xemnas looking different than Ansem, Roxas looking different than Sora, Namine looking different than Kairi.

His name, however, is one of the problems with the theory, can't really get Axel from "Riku".

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I've only been reading the forums for about a year so I don't know most of these old theories.
I do remember one about Aqua being Kairi's "Unbirth" though.
Back in the day of I thought Marluxia was pronounced Mar-LUKS-ia.

Decrith

I remember MF might be Yen Sid, or Aqua (because of the blue color)
Axel's Somebody name was Ale, then followed by "It can't be Lea! Its too obvious!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back