• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Re: The World Ends with You

*crosses fingers* C'mon sequel!!!!!

Coeurl

Demon Dance

From now until the end of the countdown, I will put in mind that it's just a port so when Sunday actually comes and reveals a new game, I will die of happiness. Instead of being disappointed.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards

iOS port? Oh fuck yeah, that sounds awesome. TWEWY in my pocket, all the time.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards

I can't imagine how it would work with two "screens". I can only see it being playable if they just show or only give you control of Neku.

State

Awards

An iOS port? I wasn't expecting this, but it gives more access to the game (I.E. my case, seeing as how it's VERY hard to come by a copy nowadays, so this piece of news is positive on my end of the bargain).

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

I seriously didn't think there would be a remix soundtrack. I was just throwing that out there as a random suggestion of what it could be besides a new game. Now I'm even more excited for this countdown. If the ios port and soundtrack weren't big enough news to be saved for the countdown, then the countdown news must be huge.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Except most countdown sites have been iOS/mobile ports and browser games, bar Army Corps of Hell and some other game I don't remember. I think it is still really fishy 1st PD tweeted it and the translator is trying to keep hope. *shrug*

In other news, new TWEWY copies will be in the 28th on Amazon!

Coeurl

Demon Dance

I like the two characters in one screen.

other than that, :|

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

I actually like this idea of both characters on one screen. Too bad I don't have an iPhone, cause I actually would buy the game again. Maybe when the iPhone 5 comes out.

Sacred X

Freshmeat

So basically it's the same game with a few minor alterations? Sounds like a Final Mix that may or may not have bonus plot content. Major disappointment.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Will look into the game when it's cheaper.

Don't expect it to get lower anytime in the near future. This is a port of a full-length game with a ton of improvements, so it will stay its listed price for quite awhile.

...Unless you haven't played the game at all. If not, you can buy the DS version from a seller (since it seems Amazon's recently promised new shipment of TWEWY that is to come the 28th has since been purchased and now out of stock again)

So basically it's the same game with a few minor alterations? Sounds like a Final Mix that may or may not have bonus plot content. Major disappointment.

I wouldn't find it a disappointment considering it gets the game out to a bigger audience who otherwise might not have been able to play the game. I cans see where you're coming from, though. I was angry a few days ago when they leaked the iOS thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back