• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3d up for best Handheld game at the Golden Joystick awards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roro

Awards
Clicked the vote button for KH3D hopefully it wins haha..though the competition seems tough lol.

Nice find :)

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
Im kinda surprised it was not on Best RPG game. I mean it IS an RPG right?

Roro

Awards
Ya^^ I saw this on Square's facebook page and I clicked on the RPG category first and I was like why isn't KH in here, but I guess they categorized it in the handhelds, it is an rpg, just a handheld one though :p

They should make a new category! best handheld rpg, kh takes the cake lol.. :D

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I played the demo for Gravity Rush at BestBuy..... so tempted to click it, it seemed that good.....

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Maybe it just not make it into the RPG category because whoever decided what games were in each category did not think about it...or did not think it was one of the better RPG choices available. Anyway, I chose KH3D because it impressed me the most.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
its like animation and live action movie/tv awards.

handhelds are like animation; they're essentially the industry's stepchild.

I guess your right. Although I would like to see it compete. I also notice the same thing with Mario Kart that it wasn't on the best racing game catagory.

Decrith

I guess I'm voting KH:3D, I hate to admit I doubt it'll win, but who cares, a vote is a vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back