• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonidus

While I do feel sorry for you guys if this will be the only news, I am actually really happy for the news as it leaves a possibility for an android release. I've not played the game yet as I don't have a DS so this could be a great chance to do so. I'm sure it would look beautiful on my S3, I played the DS port of FF3 for the first time on it and had a blast.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Looking forward to hearing new tracks/remixes. It may not be the most extravagant reveal but any kind of new TWEWY info leads to greater things and renewed hope for the series. Perhaps they may include a teaser for a sequel.

Claire-Farron

Please be something amazing other than an iOS port cause I dont have any kind of apple device. Please be a sexy anime. Please. *fingers crossed* Maybe a manga? The first was too short for me. Please something that I can be excited for. Please. *fingers crossed.*

Izayoi

galactic cancer
While I do feel sorry for you guys if this will be the only news, I am actually really happy for the news as it leaves a possibility for an android release. I've not played the game yet as I don't have a DS so this could be a great chance to do so. I'm sure it would look beautiful on my S3, I played the DS port of FF3 for the first time on it and had a blast.

having played the game i doubt it will be released for a phone unless you stick two phones together

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nooooooo! Ugh somehow I am not too surprised.
Ugh I has Lionheart make me an avvi for an iOS release? For shame

tumblr_m9968zSobt1qehh6b.png

psst, he was a translator for TWEWY

having played the game i doubt it will be released for a phone unless you stick two phones together

You might want to check this thread out

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well, there are 2 days left. Its not that long of a wait.

Yeah, but these 2 days might literally kill me. Earlier it was just figuratively, but now me being nervous that "there will be more" might turn out to be only a little bit of info is going to give me a heart infarction.

Oran

Awards
Figured I might as well add this little tidbit, While sciming through my old copes of Nintendo Power in grieve of their cancellation I came across their Review for TWEWY giving the game an overall 9/10 and this was where I believe it was first confirmed in an interview that the art director for Kh was working on TWEWY as a main director.

Claire-Farron

Yeah, but these 2 days might literally kill me. Earlier it was just figuratively, but now me being nervous that "there will be more" might turn out to be only a little bit of info is going to give me a heart infarction.

That's what I thought too. So, I restarted my Zelda Skyward Sword game to keep me going till the 26th.

tumblr_m99wchXxc51rw9la7o1_500.png

Last edited:

Love Machine

strut strut strut
prob already asked but why isnt this in the SE section

also im probably going to need to actually play the first one now

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
prob already asked but why isnt this in the SE section

also im probably going to need to actually play the first one now

because fish

well we still need to wait and see what this actually is but i do recommend playing it because it's a great game

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Question: Where does the whole "moredripthanleak" come from?
I've heard that a couple times, but I'm wondering the source. If it comes from SE, then isn't it possible that things like this iOS version are being leaked on purpose? It seems like that would actually be a cool advertising campaign. A bunch of leaks that are cool, but disappointing to some, and then when it comes to the day that we thought all those things should be announced, something much more grand is shown.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've heard that a couple times, but I'm wondering the source. If it comes from SE, then isn't it possible that things like this iOS version are being leaked on purpose? It seems like that would actually be a cool advertising campaign. A bunch of leaks that are cool, but disappointing to some, and then when it comes to the day that we thought all those things should be announced, something much more grand is shown.

He's the lead translator of TWEWY.

EternalDreamer

If the lead translator is arguably excited about this teaser site, I doubt it's just a OST or iOS port. I mean, not much to translate there, so there'd not be much reason to hype it so much unless there's more.

Or i'm completely wrong. Guess we'll see.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

That the iOS and soundtrack announcements were tiny pieces of the bigger picture that everyone seems to have forgotten.

"It's a Beautiful World /2/".

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That the iOS and soundtrack announcements were tiny pieces of the bigger picture that everyone seems to have forgotten.

"It's a Beautiful World /2/".

Not exactly. Grass cleared things up yesterday in the actual iOS/soundtrack thread.

This came from a Go Nintendo article where the writer was given a link to a download for the bgm music on the website (containing multiple versions of Calling), with the folder labelled "The World Ends with You 2 [It's a Beautiful World 2]." So he jumped the gun on that even though the title could have been easily edited by anyone.

The writer has since posted on NeoGAF apologizing for the mistake, and even gave a link for the download.
And if you peruse that topic, you'll also find other useful information, like the fact that most of Square's countdowns end up being minor things like iOS/browser games or soundtracks.

Decrith

If we ever get a sequel, I'd feel weird if we play Shiki, story and all.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, it would certainly be a fresh story with Eri if they don't make her a Shiki clone.

Anyone else notice that timer on the site goes reaaaallllyyy fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back