• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
For some reason I'm excited, yet I haven't played the original game. I wonder what it's going to be.

Awards
I'm so excited... and worried at the same time. Square, PLEASE try your best with this.

That is IF this is really a 'game' we're hyping about.

Oran

Awards
An anime.

lol kidding, it'd be cool though.

...Im not gonna lie that would be cool especially if they maintain the art style of the game (I HIGHLY doubt it is though XD)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
5IQLm.gif

Decrith

Tick Tock Tick Tock, I need to calm down, I'm way too excited about this.

Decrith

*looks at avatar*

*looks at post*

wait a minute...

I know the future for I have lived it. The memory and the experiences about TWEWY I gained have been erased. Still, it is now etched in my heart.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Looks like it's time to throw up my old Mr. H avatar. GET HYPEEEE

on that note, here: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/iaww/index.html

IF YOU WANT AN AVATAR MADE OF ONE OF THOSE MUGS PM/VM ME AND I'LL MAKE IT FOR YOU

I have no life, here's a few that I've ripped (they're sized for platinum users, sorry. if you want a smaller size, just let me know): http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w25/Charxai/the world ends with you/

All I ask is that if somebody else is using a certain mugshot/character, that you not use the same mug/character. I mean, I can't stop you, but it would be lame to have 20 Minamimotos running around this place.

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
All I ask is that if somebody else is using a certain mugshot/character, that you not use the same mug/character. I mean, I can't stop you, but it would be lame to have 20 Minamimotos running around this place.

well master spockanort already has pi-face.

so to everyone else that wants him, i'm afraid you're so zetta slow!

either that or a bunch of factoring hectopascals, either or.

Decrith

Never played this..so i'm not really understanding the hype for it.

But nonetheless this looks pretty cool.

PLAY IT! Play it now! You're missing out on one of the best (if not the best) games of ALL TIME.

ShailsTDSPT

What if they announced TWEWY remake for the 3DS, together with a sequel/prequel and an anime that was identical to the game in story and art? Impossible yea, I know, but a guy can dream right?

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
What if they announced TWEWY remake for the 3DS
Why would there need to be a remake? It would just be the same on the 3DS but in 3D... I think I'm missing something here.

together with a sequel/prequel
I didn't even think of a prequel. I'd love to see something like that, maybe play a bit Neku's life before he entered the Reaper's game?

ShailsTDSPT

Why would there need to be a remake? It would just be the same on the 3DS but in 3D... I think I'm missing something here.

I didn't even think of a prequel. I'd love to see something like that, maybe play a bit Neku's life before he entered the Reaper's game?

For the sake of 3D, really.

I think the game refered some past events in the reaper game. Only one thing I would hate: No Neku. Probably the only character that wouldn't be a cameo would be Joshua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back