• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

While this isn't something we'd normally post about, it is no secret that we here on Kingdom Hearts Insider love ourselves some The World Ends With You! Earlier this evening a Japanese teaser site for The World Ends With You, known as It's A Wonderful World in Japan, opened up with a countdown. The initial countdown that ends at 12AM local time leads to a six day countdown, accompanied with a strange "Twister" & "Calling" remix that changes everyday. Day 1 adds the English and Japanese version of "Hybrid" and the male vocals of "Twister", while Day 0 adds the female vocals of "Twister" done by Stephanie. 

Three days left! What will be revealed?

Source: Square Enix 1st PD PR Twitter

Decrith

Please be a Sequel! Anyway I guess that explains why my timer had 6 days + 12 hrs before everyone else, because the timer is based on your PC's time, and since I live in a country near Japan, I guess I'll get the news earlier. ^_^

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Background is definitely from TWEWY
6gXMa.gif

Decrith

As long as I get to play it (PC) I don't mind, but if I'd have to buy a new device just play it, I'd rage.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I'm so excited! Even if it isn't a sequel, it's always nice to see more TWEWY. C:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, the tweet was obviously saying how to see the site. SO YES IT IS BIG? MAYBE. IDK BUT I AM HYPE I DON'T GIVE A KUPO.

Takeharu said in a tweet that he came then was hyping the hell out of it SO AH. And it was a 1stPD tweet and they do the bi games p much so /rant

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
So, how are everyone's body's? Are they ready yet?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
PC and Smart Phones sounds really weird for a sequel. You'd think they'd go toward 3DS.
Hm, maybe a rereleased, graphically updated version of the TWEWY that's already out?

YA KNOW WHAT
I DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS
MORE TWEWY IS ALL THAT MATTERS

Roro

Awards
Yay :) this should be interesting, whatever it is, hopefully a sequel I hope its on the 3DS I mean it makes sense since they already have the character models from KH3D right?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It should come to the Wii U so they could have it as The World Ends With U.:tongue:

No, lame xD

But yeah, looks like that tweet from SE earlier was about how not every phone and PC would be able to view the site and whatnot. WE HAVE HOPE.

Last edited:

MasterZeR0

Oh Shit. Was not expecting to see this so early in the morning/late at night. Hoping for a sequel, or an "RE: The World Ends With You". (Mainly a kupoing sequel.)

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Lol, it could work on the Wii U actually, but I hoping for it to be on the 3DS. Hope this doesn't turn out to be one of those social games or a port of the first game.

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
A hypothetical sequel would probably be best for the 3DS. It started out on the DS so I'm fine if it stays there. Also DDD and TWEWY(2) together for the 3DS. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back