• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
KH3 with multiple scenarios all twice as long as Roxas's? Nah. It's been way too long since we've played as SDG like back in the good 'ol days so I think KH3 needs to go back to that. I wouldn't mind a short scenario like the prologue for KH2 or a bonus one like in (RE)CoM and BbS but SDG for the majority of the way please.

If Kairi ever gets her own scenario I think it would be better suited for another game after the Xehanort Saga. If we get to play as her it KH3 the most I see we getting out of it is if it's like how we got to play as Riku for a short time in KH2 when Sora was captured by Xemnas and we need to control Kairi to help out with something.

Awards
Even if it's only temporary, I'd be happy to play as Kairi- but I'd rather they stuck together than got scenarios of their own, even if it would mean I got to play as her. So, yes, I'm with Ruran there.

This made really made me laugh.
:p

As funny as that would be I don't really see Kairi as one to just attack
someone, even if they kidnapped her. I think their first accounter will be very
awkward, Kairi taking a defensive position and Lea being very awkward and
felling very guilty. I really hope we get to see them meet again.
I was kidding in the way I described it, but some awkwardness between them at first meeting would be appreciated. o3o

Yeah that is more intresting but with KH being what it is, we almost need a game
with a Kairi scenario to see that, seeing that we rarely get to see what anyone,
besides the playable and party or villains, is doing.
Rather than a scenerio, I'm content with her being part of the party. Then we'll see her plenty.

Yeah I think a Tutorial scenario with her isn't to far out there, but a full
fledged Kairi scenario in a game, probably won't happen until the next Saga.
;~; Not sure how I feel on that.

I hope well get to see more of SRK past we barely know anything about their childhood and how things were, beyond the fact that they are best friends and hung out on the children's Island. Just more interaction within the Destiny Trio would be great really.
I also hope we get to see a reunion of Aqua and Kairi.
Destiny trio really needs more "trio" moments, instead of just Sora and Riku for sure. But Kairi's probably not going to remember Aqua, considering how young she was. Then again, Riku seems to remember Terra, but I still don't think Kairi's going to remember. It will be very emotional for Aqua to see those three all grown up and saving her, though.

Decrith

Actually, I really expect the 3rd game to be extremely long. What I was trying to say is, we get to play ALL of them, each of them having a scenario twice as long as Roxas' in KH2, all of that being 30% of the scenarios for the game, then the rest of the 70% is Sora, Donald and Goofy.

Well whatever the case, as long as (in the end) I get to play all of them I'd be a happy man. Being able to play any of them at the end game is all I really want.

I mean come on, who wouldn't want to play as Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, Xion, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, maybe even Namine and kick the ass of a Mysterious Figure-esque boss in the end.

Awards
I'm not sure I'd want to keep switching the person I part by part through so many different people like that here. :d I might, but it still seems better to me to do a party type thing, really...

Ruran

Awards
Actually, I really expect the 3rd game to be extremely long. What I was trying to say is, we get to play ALL of them, each of them having a scenario twice as long as Roxas' in KH2, all of that being 30% of the scenarios for the game, then the rest of the 70% is Sora, Donald and Goofy.

Well whatever the case, as long as (in the end) I get to play all of them I'd be a happy man. Being able to play any of them at the end game is all I really want.

I mean come on, who wouldn't want to play as Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, Xion, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, maybe even Namine and kick the ass of a Mysterious Figure-esque boss in the end.

(⌐■_■)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

( •_•)

( O_O) GOOD LORD MAN!

I expect KH3 to be long but Roxas's scenario was two hours at a minimum. Three-four or more if you're a perfectionist who likes to make a project out of games like me. If all those characters had their own four-eight our scenarios I think I'd die. Don't get me wrong, I understand where your'e coming from, but from a narrative stand point that's really jarring.

Decrith

^ yea, I already see it being hard for the narrative, which is why I said in the 2nd sentence that all I really want is to play any of them in the end game.

Maybe a costume to switch characters, with their own personal commands and style that plays differently with each other. Or maybe something similar to 358/2 Days, where you choose a scenario and get to choose the character you want to play.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I'm hoping the game itself is at least 60 hours+. Mabey the game can mimic the format off batman arkham city. We playthrought as the prtagonist sora and his part fro 80 percent of the game but, at check point we switch to either kairi or riku and we play and ssee from there persepctives. There portions would be 10 persent each, which may seem saml but i could't expect anything more.

Ruran

Awards
^ yea, I already see it being hard for the narrative, which is why I said in the 2nd sentence that all I really want is to play any of them in the end game.

Maybe a costume to switch characters, with their own personal commands and style that plays differently with each other. Or maybe something similar to 358/2 Days, where you choose a scenario and get to choose the character you want to play.

Sounds like something that multi-player can handle but we're digressing.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
KH3 with multiple scenarios all twice as long as Roxas's? Nah. It's been way too long since we've played as SDG like back in the good 'ol days so I think KH3 needs to go back to that. I wouldn't mind a short scenario like the prologue for KH2 or a bonus one like in (RE)CoM and BbS but SDG for the majority of the way please.

Yeah it's time for SDG to return. I really miss having does two tag along. But I wouldn't mind if Kairi was a temporary playable or party member. I think a party consisting of SDGKR would be too much, but I can't help but want it.

Rather than a scenerio, I'm content with her being part of the party. Then we'll see her plenty.

Though it would be cool having her in the party, it feels like it's time for Donald and Goofy to make a comeback.

Destiny trio really needs more "trio" moments, instead of just Sora and Riku for sure. But Kairi's probably not going to remember Aqua, considering how young she was. Then again, Riku seems to remember Terra, but I still don't think Kairi's going to remember. It will be very emotional for Aqua to see those three all grown up and saving her, though.
They definitely need more trio moments, but Kairi kind of also needs some duo moments with both Riku and Sora, seeing her interaction with both in-game has been small. They also should show how her time in Sora's heart affected her relationship with Donald and Goofy.

I have the feeling that they'll need to change their narrative ways to be able to properly develop the characters and tell all aspects of the story. Especially when you consider the series will most likely have 12 or so active main characters on the good side by the end of this saga.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Kairi will definitely be important to the plot of KH3, but I don't know if well get her as a party member. After all she isn't all that experienced yet and she'd kind of need to train first. I definitely wouldn't say no to her being part of the party, but I feel it would be wrong to leave out D&G for the final chapter of this saga.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Remember though: She is a Princess of Heart, and that's kind of what MX is after.

Decrith

Kairi will definitely be important to the plot of KH3, but I don't know if well get her as a party member. After all she isn't all that experienced yet and she'd kind of need to train first. I definitely wouldn't say no to her being part of the party, but I feel it would be wrong to leave out D&G for the final chapter of this saga.

The thing about experience is, its a game, you can pretty much tell she'll get good with the keyblade and there really isn't anything stopping her from doing so.. Second of all, Sora wasn't trained either, he was slashing with a wooden sword, I hardly consider that training at all. I'm guessing they'll just use the Keyblade Training as a Tutorial, and over time Kairi will be really good with the keyblade like Sora in KH1, not as strong as the others, BUT not weak either.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah that would justify her going with Sora, after all who would be better to help keep her save from Xehanort. But if that is the way they choose to go, can she still be one of the guardians of light?

The thing about experience is, its a game, you can pretty much tell she'll get good with the keyblade and there really isn't anything stopping her from doing so.. Second of all, Sora wasn't trained either, he was slashing with a wooden sword, I hardly consider that training at all. I'm guessing they'll just use the Keyblade Training as a Tutorial, and over time Kairi will be really good with the keyblade like Sora in KH1, not as strong as the others, BUT not weak either.

What I meant was Sora is now at the level of a Keyblade master. She on the other hand is still a beginner with some basic wood sword slashing experience, which I'm speculating she about.
A Tutorial with her as the playable seems likely and like a good Idea. But like stated she isn't at Sora's level and that would make their team up seem unbalanced and her somewhat weak.

Decrith

What I meant was Sora is now at the level of a Keyblade master. She on the other hand is still a beginner with some basic wood sword slashing experience, which I'm speculating she about.
A Tutorial with her as the playable seems likely and like a good Idea. But like stated she isn't at Sora's level and that would make their team up seem unbalanced and her somewhat weak.

Well, she is a Princess of Heart, a person of Pure Light, you can only imagine what they are hiding inside of them, which is why a lot of people are speculating that Kairi will be a powerful light magic user, probably something similar to a white mage, that can hack and slash (weak hack and slash)

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Well I hope they incorporate those power but in a more offensive way.
Personally I hope she has a fighting style, that is somewhat unique and incorporates her affinity to the light. Using attacks like salvation, pearl and faith. It would be cool if her attacks ending with some kind of blast of light or if she could fire bolts of light at her opponents.
Is basically how I imagine her fighting.
No matter what they chose for her fighting style I think Kairi is probably the most interesting character for KH3, seeing she'll get quite some development.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think Kairi should either have her own game (or split it with Aqua and mickey (bbs v.2) or someone) or she should be playable in KH III.
If she is playable in KH III she should either be just for the tutorial or you could switch between SRK but take away the drop system (don't see why they would use that outside of the dream realm but still) and let you change at will but make it so that you can't come to the last world with sora before you have finished everything with all characters. same thing if you can go to 3 worlds you have to go through them with all characters before unlocking more worlds.

EternalDreamer

I think Kairi should either have her own game (or split it with Aqua and mickey (bbs v.2) or someone) or she should be playable in KH III.
If she is playable in KH III she should either be just for the tutorial or you could switch between SRK but take away the drop system (don't see why they would use that outside of the dream realm but still) and let you change at will but make it so that you can't come to the last world with sora before you have finished everything with all characters. same thing if you can go to 3 worlds you have to go through them with all characters before unlocking more worlds.

Or they could do a FFXIII style party system, where you control the person that is the most relevant to the plot at that point in the game, until later where you can freely switch around team members, including who leads and you play as.

If they use an actual party system I hope it starts of with Sora/Riku , with Kairi/Lea being a seperate story arc untill they join up later (in FFXIII terms, think Lightning/Hope and Sazh/Vanille), and then, in order, Aqua, Ven, Roxas, (perhaps Namine), Xion and then, post-storyline, since he's a darkness, Terra.
I left out Donald and Goofy on purpose since I don't see em being very helpful anymore in the next games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back