• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

shut down

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicodin

relative power
Just some dicking around with smudging.

5u4s2r.png

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
I'd like to see that smudging be a little smoother (it looks like a lot of clipping masks) and the text placement feels awkward. I really have no idea where else it would go though :/

i love me some all smudge tags

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
im a big fan of smudge tags, ( mainly cause i suck shit at it myself) The text seems awkward to me not so clear. I'd like to see the smudging a lil bit softer and smoother. The clipping looks to " hard" not sure if im explaining this all right. feel free to tell me to stfu.

Vicodin

relative power
I'd like to see that smudging be a little smoother (it looks like a lot of clipping masks) and the text placement feels awkward. I really have no idea where else it would go though :/

i love me some all smudge tags

I like me some harsh smudging tho. But I see what you mean.

im a big fan of smudge tags, ( mainly cause i suck shit at it myself) The text seems awkward to me not so clear. I'd like to see the smudging a lil bit softer and smoother. The clipping looks to " hard" not sure if im explaining this all right. feel free to tell me to stfu.

Overall yeah the text isn't the best but I was never good at text placement anyway for tags, so I understand what everyone is saying with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back