• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Gais, we're looking for people branded with the recusant's sigil, right? And he's missing Sora now, right?

Pete0.jpg

:D :D :D :D

Well, the secret bosses in Kingdom Hearts games do tend to be another form of Xehanort of some kind...

Oh, wait, that only counts for the Final Mix games. Never mind.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
isnt kairi a confirmed guardian?

the title of the secret ending is "another guardian of light" and in the scene it shows riku bringing kairi to yensid.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If I'm not mistaken, it's mentioned Roxas was the only Nobody able to fuse without being destroyed himself, so for the other members they simply became one person and thus Xigbar and Braig couldn't exist at the same time...

Correct, Ansem the Wise explained that to Riku.
Roxas is the only Nobody that was not destroyed when Sora returned to his human form.
But he is a special case nonetheless along with Naminé because they developed their own senses of self independent from their original personas (also due to them all four co-existing for a longer period). Xemnas also falls in that category because Xehanort's Heartless retained his sense of self and Nomura already confirmed they have their own minds.
All the others have only one sense of self, meaning there is no real difference between "Braig" and "Xigbar" at the core.

isnt kairi a confirmed guardian?

the title of the secret ending is "another guardian of light" and in the scene it shows riku bringing kairi to yensid.

Every sane Keyblade Wielder is a guardian of light, that's the job description.

The question is if Kairi holds one of the seven lights of the original X-blade, which would be unusual since her heart is already 1/7 of the replacement for the true Kingdom Hearts. The seven hearts of the Princesses together equal the original Kingdom Hearts, which counterpart was originally the X-blade which was shattered into twenty pieces during the Keyblade War.

Hecxy

Website
www.facebook.com
Correct, Ansem the Wise explained that to Riku.
Roxas is the only Nobody that was not destroyed when Sora returned to his human form.
But he is a special case nonetheless along with Naminé because they developed their own senses of self independent from their original personas (also due to them all four co-existing for a longer period). Xemnas also falls in that category because Xehanort's Heartless retained his sense of self and Nomura already confirmed they have their own minds.
All the others have only one sense of self, meaning there is no real difference between "Braig" and "Xigbar" at the core.

Yay I like it when I'm right~
Now I just can't wait to see Roxas separated from Sora.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
also.. in the secret message it says "the past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail

prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number"

do you guys think this could hint at more than 7 lights? i mean there is more than 7 weilders.

EDIT: anyone else notice DIZ's eyes and ears when he was talking to riku?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
it's never gonna happen, but if a couple of them were Disney villains, it would be interesting.

cuz one thing this game didnt improve on was the villains being used or simply being left to their own devices. they'd still be used if they were of the 13, but in a more relevant way.

curlychuck

it's never gonna happen, but if a couple of them were Disney villains, it would be interesting.

cuz one thing this game didnt improve on was the villains being used or simply being left to their own devices. they'd still be used if they were of the 13, but in a more relevant way.

Why can't at least one be a Disney villain? While I think it would be rather strange, Mickey is one of the guardians, so couldn't Maleficient be a seeker of darkness?

Awards
So here's a potentially dumb question that I don't believe has been posed yet: Is it at all possible to be both a Seeker of Darkness and a Guardian of Light at the same time? No, I don't know how that would work, but I wanted to ask.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
So here's a potentially dumb question that I don't believe has been posed yet: Is it at all possible to be both a Seeker of Darkness and a Guardian of Light at the same time? No, I don't know how that would work, but I wanted to ask.

I think not, MX says that Terra and Sora are on his side, when Mickey is naming Lights, so MX says that the Lights are missing 3 people. (Terra, Sora, +1)
Terra's with the Dark at this time, so he's not a Light.

axel95

Awards
also.. in the secret message it says "the past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail

prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number"

do you guys think this could hint at more than 7 lights? i mean there is more than 7 weilders.

EDIT: anyone else notice DIZ's eyes and ears when he was talking to riku?
It's anyone's guess. But I think it's referring to a HD collection. We'll just have to wait until TGS.

Awards
I get why Xemnas and Ansem SoD could be darknesses along with Xehanort himself, but why is Young Xehanort among their ranks? Xemnas and Ansem SoD are their own beings, but Young Xehanort and Master Xehanort are the same people from different time periods.

curlychuck

I get why Xemnas and Ansem SoD could be darknesses along with Xehanort himself, but why is Young Xehanort among their ranks? Xemnas and Ansem SoD are their own beings, but Young Xehanort and Master Xehanort are the same people from different time periods.

You actually kind of answered your own question.

The members of this new organization are all incarnations of Xehanort from various time periods. MX refered to the other members as "My twelve selves."

Each member has in someway been infused with a piece of of MX's heart. It is presumed that this occurred for Braig and Isa in a manner similar to the way Sora was about to be infused, and as for Xemnas, Ansem SOD, and YX, they already have the same heart as MX, just from different periods of time.

Hope that makes sense.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You actually kind of answered your own question.

The members of this new organization are all incarnations of Xehanort from various time periods. MX refered to the other members as "My twelve selves."

Each member has in someway been infused with a piece of of MX's heart. It is presumed that this occurred for Braig and Isa in a manner similar to the way Sora was about to be infused, and as for Xemnas, Ansem SOD, and YX, they already have the same heart as MX, just from different periods of time.

Hope that makes sense.

But if that's the truth, then there was absolutely no reason for MX to have planned out for Ansem and Xemnas to exist, or for him to bother with placing his heart into other people like Braig or Isa. If this was true, he could just grab himself from all different time periods, when he's 15. when he's 20, when he's 30 or 40 or 50, any time period at all.

LMNOP

But if that's the truth, then there was absolutely no reason for MX to have planned out for Ansem and Xemnas to exist, or for him to bother with placing his heart into other people like Braig or Isa. If this was true, he could just grab himself from all different time periods, when he's 15. when he's 20, when he's 30 or 40 or 50, any time period at all.

Nomura thought itd be more interesting this way, lol.

Awards

That's what I'm trying to get at. He needed Ansem SoD to travel back in time in the first place, but why would he need the Organization XIII or the new Orginization if he can just pull 13 of himself out of his time stream. He wouldn't even have to transfer his heart to them, because they would be completely Xehanort.

curlychuck

True, but I'm thinking that different incarnations means something more than JUST different ages.

It's known that something very drastic happened to MX to create both Ansem SoD and Xemnas. So, my guess is that something happened to YX, around the time he left Destiny Islands, which drastically changed him (such as totally succumbing to darkness). For the purpose of my example, let's just say YX was 15 when he left the islands. This new version of Xehanort (the one that succumbed to darkness) grew to become the MX we all know and hate.

The reason, then, that MX would use this YX as an incarnation to fight as one of the 13 darknesses is because it is at this point in that incarnation of his life that he is the oldest, most capable fighter, BEFORE undergoing a drastic change.

He cannot use a Xehnort at age 30 because that is the same incarnation of Xehanort at his current age. He cannot use a Xehanort at age 5, because that is the same incarnation as the YX (age 15) already in use.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
True, but I'm thinking that different incarnations means something more than JUST different ages.

It's known that something very drastic happened to MX to create both Ansem SoD and Xemnas. So, my guess is that something happened to YX, around the time he left Destiny Islands, which drastically changed him (such as totally succumbing to darkness). For the purpose of my example, let's just say YX was 15 when he left the islands. This new version of Xehanort (the one that succumbed to darkness) grew to become the MX we all know and hate.

The reason, then, that MX would use this YX as an incarnation to fight as one of the 13 darknesses is because it is at this point in that incarnation of his life that he is the oldest, most capable fighter, BEFORE undergoing a drastic change.

He cannot use a Xehnort at age 30 because that is the same incarnation of Xehanort at his current age. He cannot use a Xehanort at age 5, because that is the same incarnation as the YX (age 15) already in use.

either this... or its simply the strongest version of MX from the past.

but it is weird how its not an older version of him.. it could be a plot hole, or your theory could be true

Jae87

Hey- I'm new to the forums but I've read a few threads including this one intently. I finally decided to give my opinion on the matter of the whole "13 darkness's vs 7 lights." I don't think any of the 13 darkness's will just be "Random-Time Xehanort" and I think they will all be somebody... we've just got to figure out who.

--Darkness--

1) Master Xehanort
2) Young Xehanort
3) Terranort - MX specifically said that Terra was under his control- I don't think that we'll get Terra back until after or during the final battle).
4) Ansem, SoD
5) Xemnas
6) Xigbar / Braig
7) Saïx / Isa
8) Repliku
9) Venitus

10 & 11) Dilan & Even - This is a guess-- We never actually saw them in DDD, so it's possible that they're under MX's control and left after Lea did. Alternatively, and for the sake of filling numbers with something more than "Time Xehanort", I would suggest Isa and Braig again, using the time travel so that both their Nobody and Somebody forms can attend. I doubt MX will be only getting two organization members out of that whole project; I imagine he'll get at least four.
12) Maleficent - This is just a far-fetched guess because of her recurring appearance throughout all games, and my lack of a #12. She thinks she's powerful, but I could see MX gaining control over her easily.

13) Sora in the form of Anti-Sora. - I have almost no doubts about this. We've seen hints of Anti-Sora throughout the games, and I think it's very likely that if MX wants Sora, he'll have his way. I mean, just look at Anti-Sora. He's got the yellow eyes and the heartless appearance... Though MX would probably dress him up in one of those coats. (Alternatively, this could be swapped with Xion, Roxas, or Ventus below, and MX would metaphorically control Sora, therefore considering it a win in his book. He would have to seriously screw with their hearts and minds to control them, though, like he did with Terra. It's far more likely that MX'd just put that effort into getting the real thing and possessing Sora to create Anti-Sora.)

--Light--

1) Mickey
2) Riku
3) Aqua
4) Ventus
The above are all mentioned by Mickey in the game (plus Terra and Sora, which MX denies) and MX says he's 3 short.
5) Lea - He's been neutral throughout the games, but he wouldn't have gotten a 3-second clip with a keyblade if it wasn't important. What's the point otherwise?
6) Roxas
- Ansem the Wise clearly states that Sora has the power to bring back Roxas and Xion- it's the same as with Lea, they wouldn't say this without a reason.
7) Kairi - As much as I hate to place her here, the secret ending was Titled "Another Guardian of Light"

Also, both light and darkness could have allies. For example, we might have Cloud fighting on Light's side and MX would have Sephiroth on his, but neither would matter to the main battle. Donald, Goofy, & co would also appear in this crowd.

Hmmm... How should I end my super-long post...?

That works ^__^

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
(Alternatively, this could be swapped with Xion, Roxas, or Ventus below, and MX would metaphorically control Sora, therefore considering it a win in his book.)
Roxas learnt too much about himself so he was unable to become a vessel, he's basically one of the reasons why MX tried to use Sora instead. Besides, when Roxas finds out he can grow a heart, he'd be able to.

Jae87

Roxas learnt too much about himself so he was unable to become a vessel, he's basically one of the reasons why MX tried to use Sora instead. Besides, when Roxas finds out he can grow a heart, he'd be able to.

Sorry, when I said that I forgot to say that I was implying with some severe form of mind control. It's not likely, especially not with Roxas, but Xion or Ventus are possibilities. My vote is still on Anti-Sora. Especially because of all the times we've seen Anti-Sora thus far. It'd play well with Repliku a bit too, therefore making it "trippy" for the player to fight against the two former heros.

Roxas is pretty secure in my list of Guardians of Light, but that could just be because of my deep desire for him to be reunited with his BFF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back