• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Re: The World Ends with You

I haven't gotten all the stickers yet myself. I still have one report left to get, the one from Another Day. When you're grinding, try handicapping your level to increase the drop rate so you can get more prizes and playing at higher difficulty levels to get better prizes.

I know befriending shopkeepers can be a drag. A lot of times I found myself buying lots of duplicates and things I didn't need just to max out the relationship. It's really too bad you can't sell back threads like you can with pins.

Key Wielder

Awards

I think I got all of the reports for week one, and half the ones in week two. That's about where the "defeat * on hard or above" started, so I went to other days and just did the more benign tasks that were required. I'd actually forgotten you could adjust the level like that; I'll try it. (I've forgotten a ton of the gameplay aspects since my last playthrough, apparently...)

So far I've only managed to 100% befriend Mr. H and the guy that runs the ramen place, for obvious reasons. Every time I buy the most expensive outfit I can find, it only raises the meter by a few percent and I eventually lost patience. Although the clothing you wear effects the power behind certain pins of the same brand, so you really have no choice but to get a good collection anyway.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

So Silicerona is unveiling a new SE game this week.
The World 3nDs with You?

Or some shitty mobile game...

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

I just beat the story yesterday and read all the Secret Reports, I feel like a sequel would be awesome because there's so much to expand on froom the Secret Reports and a prequel would kick ass, too

ReaperShadcat

Website
reapershadcat.tumblr.com

Hello there, beautiful TWEWY thread.

I always wanted a sequel, but I think a prequel would rock, too. There's a lot that some of the characters *coughkariyacough* mention that allude to events before the game, but that we never actually know about, and there are some characters *coughkariyacough* who know WAY more than everyone else and who I'd love to see answers about, dammit!

Or a sequel/prequel going more in-depth with the things discussed in the Secret Reports, because damned if I don't love the cosmology in the game and would love to see more. So many answers that make me want to ask even more questions!

Mister Undecided

This game is awesome, did anyone else feel the constant need to insult someone one while using zetta, yoctograms, and/or hectopascals or something like that? Sho is defiantly the most awesome character in the game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This game is awesome, did anyone else feel the constant need to insult someone one while using zetta, yoctograms, and/or hectopascals or something like that? Sho is defiantly the most awesome character in the game.

Yep. I continually tell people on this site they are 000s and hectopascals. I live by Sho's ways...except without me actually doing math.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

You're just now playing TWEWY? You're:

[video=youtube;8u9gVr5IQvY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u9gVr5IQvY[/video]

But enjoy! :D

State

Awards

lol. Math? Who needs that? CRUNCH, I'll add it to the heap. :p

You actually made an awesome impersonation of him, congratulations. You nailed everything except the part of not liking Math.

ShailsTDSPT

So I just started playing the game, never thought it would be so fun - and I am only on day 3! Also I have listened to the original versions of the songs in KH3D (just Twister, Calling and Someday right?) and I prefer 3D's Twister, but the original Calling just leaves 3D's on the dust. Someday is pretty cool on both versions, and I am surprised at how they managed to make such a fast piece into a more calm and relaxing version in 3D.

TWEWY's soundtrack is pretty kickass overall. I swear to god, the most epic music I heard in gaming is from Square Enix. So what are your favourite songs in TWEWY? I have listened to the soundtrack and Calling takes the prize for me. Also any tips to fighting on both screens? Day 2 boss almost wiped the floor with me >.<

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

three minutes clapping is great

follow the green puck when fighting, or do like me and smash one button over and over while focusing more on the bottom screen

idk it works somehow

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Yes, I'm a fan of almost any song in that game. KH3D's Calling hurts my ears though :x

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Oh God I just looked up 3D's Calling and it baffles me how they made this song so terrible.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

I cannot for the life of me find the male version of Twister. I'm starting to disbelieve that it even exists.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I cannot for the life of me find the male version of Twister. I'm starting to disbelieve that it even exists.

Keywords - Gang Mix

[video=youtube;FCXuhOj3-Ng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCXuhOj3-Ng&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back