• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AR card help...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Αzerin;5891460 said:
Really? Dang... From what was said before, I thought that the AR cards in the Mark of Mastery edition were Frootz Cat, Kab Kannon, Meowjesty (just Meowjesty, not Meowjesty being a possibility due to the random DE AR card), the 360-degree viewing stand, and one other AR card that I didn't know. I was going to try and see if any stores had two extra pre-order bonuses so that I could additionally have R&R Seal and try for either Sudo Neku (preferably) or Ursa Ring, though I wasn't sure what I'd get or how things would go until I knew that last AR card in the Mark of Mastery edition. Too bad, then, I guess. At least I can't miss out from the MoM edition lacking a pre-order bonus. :X

Hmm. If I'm not scanning my own 'random DE' AR card again, can I use online scans to get the other two rare Dream Eaters? I highly doubt it, but I thought I'd ask to be certain. (I don't have a 3DS or any device that utilizes AR cards, so I don't know much about how they work.) As long as I can get all of the Dream Eaters and they aren't exclusive to the AR cards, it doesn't matter, anyway, and it was said above that all could be gotten regardless. w00~ I can relax about that now. :3

No, the random Dream Eater card is decided by your save file not the card, as in, even if you scan other AR cards on the internet it will always be the same thing. You have to restart the game to get a different one. Though you can get all 3 of them in game as well, they are just difficult to get.

THE GAME

Which one of the thee do you think is the best, taking into account the abilities they give you and their own strength? I got Ursa Circus by the way. I kind of wanted Meowjesty, but I'm not sure.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Just keep trying. Seta had to restart the game over 10 times before he finally got Meowjesty instead of Sudo Neku.

Lol, I feel bad now :p I got Meowjesty on my first try haha, I was so happy.

Which one of the thee do you think is the best, taking into account the abilities they give you and their own strength? I got Ursa Circus by the way. I kind of wanted Meowjesty, but I'm not sure.

Um, I'm honestly not sure what abilities the other two give you, I see Mewojesty gives you Second Chance, which is obviously very useful.

ShailsTDSPT

Um, I'm honestly not sure what abilities the other two give you, I see Mewojesty gives you Second Chance, which is obviously very useful.

I am now resisting the urge of deleting my Critical Save File till I goet Meowjesty. Seriously. I can't seem to find his bloody recipe anywere in the net Q.Q

THE GAME

Lol, I feel bad now :p I got Meowjesty on my first try haha, I was so happy.

I already got Second Chance from R&R Seal...

tmujir955

I am now resisting the urge of deleting my Critical Save File till I goet Meowjesty. Seriously. I can't seem to find his bloody recipe anywere in the net Q.Q

Malleable Fantasy and two Rampant Fantasies.

First result on google.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm pretty sure that one of the three will be assigned to your playthrough, you can always try to re-start your playthrough to get another till you get another, or you can try to save before you put it on AR card on there. On my Japanese version I got the Ursa Circus, and On another I got Sudo Neku, and On my English Playthrough I got MeowJesty. Idk whats up with the random one, But if you keep getting Sudo Neku, keep trying by restarting, etc, or save before you scan the AR card to do it, that might help?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
What I meant was, does that mean Second Chance is stack-able? How is that supposed to work?

Oh no, its not, I guess you could just ignore it on Meowjesty's link board then? The only ones that are stackable are the ones with multiple nodes next to them in the abilities menu.

MardukKurios

Well the Random Factor is in fact annoying and once scanned the Randomness occured forever.
I got let's say 4 times Ursa Circus (Ugh.), 1 time Sudo Neku and my last start was Moewjesty.

Well I would suggest that you save the game before getting Meow Wow (when you start) and then right away try to scan it.

Maybe this will help if you soft-reset out of the game and scan it again, the Gamesave is before that. I even hope this works.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
If i replay the game will scanning the cards work again?

Blobbit

Awards
Not sure if this is the right thread, but should I scan the AR card dream eaters right away and use them in combat, or work up with the ones you get in the game first?

tmujir955

Not sure if this is the right thread, but should I scan the AR card dream eaters right away and use them in combat, or work up with the ones you get in the game first?

R & R Seal, Frootz Cat, and Kab Kannon are all S rank Dream Eaters. If you use the in-game crafted Dream Eaters you'll end up replacing them later as they are outranked, and you'll have to grind them up levels for their abilities and stats. Much easier to just use the S-rank DEs throughout the game.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
If i replay the game will scanning the cards work again?

Depends on what you mean by replay the game I think, if it's the "New Game +" sort of deal where you get to do Critical with the same Dream Eaters then I don't believe so. However, if you are doing a completely new play through then yeah, they will work again.

Blobbit

Awards
I put all the AR dream eaters on Sora's game...does that mean I'm just going to have to use in-game DE for Riku?

Edit: NVM, just checked the menu and they are all there in my list of spirits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back