• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Eater Disposition Mood: How to!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MardukKurios

Hey guys,

today I finally found out how to get the specific Eyecolor for a Dream Eater you want and need!
With getting the Kab Kannon, I never got his Blue Eyes, I nearly got insane, same problem with Komory Bat, both of them have over 1000 Link Points, because I never got the Secret Route, which depends on some Eye-Colors.

If you want to get a specific Eye-Color, give them one Sort of Snacks over and over:

Confetti Candy will always give PINK EYES
Shield Cookie will always give BLUE EYES
Block-it Chocolate will always give GREEN EYES
Ice Dream Cone will always give YELLOW EYES

I finally found that out by coincidence, because of the Kab Kannon, because his Blue Eyes State is called Bodyguard. And a Bodyguard is a living Shield, ergo Shield Cookies.

And no, that is not pure Random, because all other Dream Eater got also Blue Eyes eating only those Cookies.

With touching and cuddling you'll get randomly a Disposition change, but with those Cookies, this works out perfectly! ;)

I hope this will help you Guys! :D

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nice find, definitely going to try that out later when I'm free to play again.

Gh, for such information I would welcome it if I already had the guidebook, but I haven't yet got word that it arrived. <__<

MardukKurios

Well I have the Ultimania, but this actually does not state this Information out, or well... I couldn't find or read it, so it was a huge mystery for me back then in the Japanese Version, but now its crystal clear! :D

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I never got the Secret Route, which depends on some Eye-Colors.
THAT'S HOW YOU GET THE SECRET ROUTE? I wish I would've known this earlier...

Thanks for the tips, they're really helpful! Also, do you know what's up with the actual eyes of the Dream Eaters? When I first had my Meow Wow it had a cross in its eyes, and then it suddenly changed to dots, I'm guessing it has something to do with the eye colour?

D

Deleted member 34215

Wait.. Dream Eaters change eye colour and you unlock secret routes in the ability link by changing eye colour?

Wow... a whole new world just opened up to me.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well I have the Ultimania, but this actually does not state this Information out, or well... I couldn't find or read it, so it was a huge mystery for me back then in the Japanese Version, but now its crystal clear! :D

Ultimania...lucky guy there. So you can read Japanese?
Hmm, then I wonder though if this info will be in the guidebook. If I would just get the stupid thing already.

THAT'S HOW YOU GET THE SECRET ROUTE? I wish I would've known this earlier...

Thanks for the tips, they're really helpful! Also, do you know what's up with the actual eyes of the Dream Eaters? When I first had my Meow Wow it had a cross in its eyes, and then it suddenly changed to dots, I'm guessing it has something to do with the eye colour?

The personality of the Dream Eater is what dictates its eye form and color. The "cross" eyes on Meow Wow are the yellow ones, the "circles" the green ones etc.

MardukKurios

Ultimania...lucky guy there. So you can read Japanese?
Hmm, then I wonder though if this info will be in the guidebook. If I would just get the stupid thing already.

The personality of the Dream Eater is what dictates its eye form and color. The "cross" eyes on Meow Wow are the yellow ones, the "circles" the green ones etc.

Actually I can read enough to find my way through the game! :D

And yes, you need the right Eye Color to get the Secret Ways - the Eye Color is your indicator for the Disposition.
If you want Wondernyan / Meowow / Wundermieze with the yellow cross Eyes, then give him Ice Dream Cones.

And every Dream Eater got anouther "Eyes" in shape and size.
The best known is still Meow Wow, which has "mathematical Eyes" for my opinion.

Pink: Black X with round pink sides
Blue: Black Minus with round blue sides
Green: Black Spot with green rim
Yellow: Yellow Plus

I didn't knew that myself actually until the revelation hit me yesterday while playing! xD
But now it is MUCH easier to control those Secret Paths.

Last edited:

State

Awards
Dream Eater growth is sounding more and more complicated...

MardukKurios

Dream Eater growth is sounding more and more complicated...

Not really actually, the biggest mystery about their Disposition and how to get is now solved. You just need a hell lot of money to buy all those cookies and stuff! xD

State

Awards
Not really actually, the biggest mystery about their Disposition and how to get is now solved. You just need a hell lot of money to buy all those cookies and stuff! xD
Just as I thought; Dream Eater related items cost a ton. '_'

Ocelot60

Just as I thought; Dream Eater related items cost a ton. '_'
Actually they don't really, I have over 99 food items for the my leedle spirits without purchasing a single one, and munny wise I could double the amount of foodies I have!

State

Awards
Actually they don't really, I have over 99 food items for the my leedle spirits without purchasing a single one, and munny wise I could double the amount of foodies I have!
Really, that's good to know, then. :>

padlock

Awards
I don't understand. How does disposition even work/effect the game? I am over halfway through, and there are still a lot of things that I don't even understand hahaha.

MardukKurios

I don't understand. How does disposition even work/effect the game? I am over halfway through, and there are still a lot of things that I don't even understand hahaha.

Well, the Disposition could be "sort of" taken like a Paradigm Shift, since I think they take up different roles for you, but I could be wrong with that Idea.
The first and only important thing is, that with the "right" disposition can obtain Secret Routes for each Dream Eater, since any Dream Eater has 16 Slots full of stuff to fill out.

Ocelot60

But, did you know every single Dream Eater can have their disposition changed with just a few certain nudges or rubbings? Rubbing them or nudging them in certain spots can quickly change their disposition, for example if my Ryu Dragon is "Tiamat", if I want it to be "Bahamut" I'll just stroke the hindlegs or head, if I want him to be "Wyvern" I'll stroke the tail, every single disposition has something like this, and the Japanese Wiki has all this information, including the moves they use in these dispositions, for example Bahamut mainly attacks in the air, while Wyvern weakens their opponents.

¥É¥ê¡¼¥à¥¤¡¼¥¿¡¼/¥ê¥å¥¦¥É¥é¥´¥ó - KINGDOM HEARTS 3D -Dream Drop Distance- Wiki*

Use Google Chrome to translate

MardukKurios

But, did you know every single Dream Eater can have their disposition changed with just a few certain nudges or rubbings? Rubbing them or nudging them in certain spots can quickly change their disposition, for example if my Ryu Dragon is "Tiamat", if I want it to be "Bahamut" I'll just stroke the hindlegs or head, if I want him to be "Wyvern" I'll stroke the tail, every single disposition has something like this, and the Japanese Wiki has all this information, including the moves they use in these dispositions, for example Bahamut mainly attacks in the air, while Wyvern weakens their opponents.

¥É¥ê¡¼¥à¥¤¡¼¥¿¡¼/¥ê¥å¥¦¥É¥é¥´¥ó - KINGDOM HEARTS 3D -Dream Drop Distance- Wiki*

Use Google Chrome to translate

I am impressed, actually I knew that something with rubbing and nudging would do but I never found out what and why so random.

Thanks! I will try that! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back