• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Just Friends

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I am actually happy just being friends with her. But if it turns out she does like me back and I never said anything, I'd have this regret weighing me down the rest of my life. Also, my name happens to be Nick.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I am actually happy just being friends with her. But if it turns out she does like me back and I never said anything, I'd have this regret weighing me down the rest of my life. Also, my name happens to be Nick.

And that's how I felt, I didn't care that he already knew/assumed so... I just felt like I needed to tell him, to put it on the table, to know for sure that he really did care enough about me that he didn't want to give up on our friendship because I had some misplaced feelings.

It is a lot of work to make this work and not everyone can do this. I really think you should tell her.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I'd say go for it.

Tell her

Trust me when I say you'll feel a lot better. Regardless of whether or not she feels the same or whether you can actually be together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back