• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm Back!!!! ( Does anyone remember me lo..probaly not)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxas180

Hello,

Kh Fans How are you all doing? I have not been on this website in a LONG time.
Is there any News on Kingdom Hearts 3??

-Thanks Roxas180

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welcome back! You may check our main site to get up to speed with all of the latest news!

KH3 has not been announced, but maybe you'll enjoy the news about KH3D that comes out in about 8 days.

Also moving this to the Foyer.

k99y77

Awards
Yes there is i remember last year tetsuya nomura said that KH3D's ending will lead to KH3 but thats all the news i know, And welcome back! ive also been away from KHI because i didn't want to spoil myself on KH3D.

Last edited:

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Ah welcome back. I have no idea who you are. Nope no KH3, anything you hear about KH3 is just speculation (as it has been since KH2)

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Yes there is i remember last year tetsuya nomura said that KH3D's ending will lead to KH3 but thats all the news i know, And welcome back! ive also been away from KHI because i didn't want to spoil myself on KH3D.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from any KH board, even if they're not the spoiler board. You have the occasional dumbass that posts a spoiler at the last second.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There's a chance we talked, but it's so hard to remember with all the Roxas names and all. I've been kairi_angel, Ninja Usagi, and Sabrina previously. Welcome back all the same.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah i know, but lets hope the rumors of FF Versus XIII being cancelled is true so he could start working on it.

Uh... please no. I'm excited for FF Versus XIII... :mad:

Anyway, welcome back person who I do not know! Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here in the super diverse KH fan community!

State

Awards
I vaguely remember your Roxas signature, hell, that's the most I remember of members that leave, lol.

k99y77

Awards
Do yourself a favor and stay away from any KH board, even if they're not the spoiler board. You have the occasional dumbass that posts a spoiler at the last second.
Yeah i remember some idiot ruined BBS for me thats why i just came here to say hi i will probably leave again until i finish KH3D thanks for telling me though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Welcome back! I feel like I remember you, but then again, there are many Roxas-numbers around here.

Yeah i remember some idiot ruined BBS for me thats why i just came here to say hi i will probably leave again until i finish KH3D thanks for telling me though.

Well, the good thing is that people have been pretty good about it here for 3D. Er, well, mostly everyone. We've had issues during the Japanese release when all common sense flew out the window. I think you'll be safe ^^

k99y77

Awards
Well, the good thing is that people have been pretty good about it here for 3D. Er, well, mostly everyone. We've had issues during the Japanese release when all common sense flew out the window. I think you'll be safe ^^
Thanks for telling me :), still im kinda being extra cautious, the game is almost a week away.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah i know, but lets hope the rumors of FF Versus XIII being cancelled is true so he could start working on it.

We don't know if the rumors are true, and if it was true you'd probably never see KH3 (exaggerating) Versus XIII is a large production at SE and would probably ruin the company (or get near it) If you thought the huge stock drop SE had over XIV was big, Versus would be something to cry about.

k99y77

Awards
We don't know if the rumors are true, and if it was true you'd probably never see KH3 (exaggerating) Versus XIII is a large production at SE and would probably ruin the company (or get near it) If you thought the huge stock drop SE had over XIV was big, Versus would be something to cry about.
Whoops I just noticed a grammar error in my older post how embarrassing, Anyway so what if the company was ruined? At least it might fall in the hand of another company, that listens to its fans and doesn't complain about world maps and towns being too expensive

Back