• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Official Launch Event Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Gah! I wish I could go, but sadly, I don't think I'll ever be able to attend any of these events..

I hope that I eventually can go to one. The closest event from here is SDCC, but that's a few hours away. Hopefully if I do indeed get transferred to SDSU, I can go next year.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Why can't one be in San Fransisco? SF needs some Nintendo event looooooooooove

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I would really like to know what this "special gift" is... I guess we'll see when the time comes.

Probably a poster or something along that lines. At the Re:Coded event they gave out posters along with the game and the photo booth so I expect this to run in a similar fashion.

im surprised Nintendo let that happen I mean like they normally only do special events for Nintendo games and never the 3rd party games

They had a pre-release party for Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded on January 9, 2011, so they have done 3rd parties before. Not to mention this is the 10th anniversary, I knew they would have an event. I'd actually been calling them every other day now for 2 weeks to find out more info (they confirmed an event was happening a while back but nobody knew what would be there). Also, the special gift will unlikely be a plushie seeing as they could sell that plush online and make money off of it.

I will be attending the event on behalf of KHInsider. :)

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for those of you attending!

Why do you get to go on behalf of KHInsider lol :( jkjkjkjk That was sarcasm, I'm not on the staff I realize that lol xP I will also be attending and I will be there very early to guarantee a copy (only one copy of the game per attendee, one copy being either MoM or standard edition). They will not have the guide there for those of you who were hoping to get both simultaneously. I will also be taking photos and posting them here as well as have a full write-up on the event as well as I love events like these :D

On a side note, I feel like there should be something we as a community can do and put on that wall for the development team congratulating them, but IDK what. I was thinking about having people write stuff from this site, making it into a collage of some sort and seeing if they would allow us to tape it to the wall or something, IDK.

Nintendo World is the only official Nintendo store in the US, so I'm not shocked Nintendo chooses to have their events there :(

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I'm in Pennsylvania so I'm not unreasonably far from NY. If it weren't such short notice, I would probably be able to go. I'll see what I can do anyway. I definitely want that MoM Edition and I would love to get it 3 days early.

Is the event free? No entry fee? I mean I doubt they would charge you just for walking into a store but I'm just making sure.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm in Pennsylvania so I'm not unreasonably far from NY. If it weren't such short notice, I would probably be able to go. I'll see what I can do anyway. I definitely want that MoM Edition and I would love to get it 3 days early.

Yeah that's where I am too. It's a bout a 6 hour drive from where I live, but I have made the trip before. It really is the short notice that will likely screw me over :/ I doubt I'll be able to accumulate enough money in time to make the trip, get a hotel or somewhere to stay, AND afford to buy the game (since I won't undo my pre-order even if I did go just incase they ran out).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
On a side note, I feel like there should be something we as a community can do and put on that wall for the development team congratulating them, but IDK what. I was thinking about having people write stuff from this site, making it into a collage of some sort and seeing if they would allow us to tape it to the wall or something, IDK.

We are all lazy people (and we have too many projects running right now).

YES PLEASE ;A;

I'm still sad over missing the Crisis Core and FFXIII launch parties here in the past ;~;

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why can't one be in Los Angeles ;A; This is where a lot of the industry is :c a Launch Party in Santa Monica would have been fantastic...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Pffft, there should be Canadian events.

Key Wielder

Awards
I would love to be able to go to this. I wish that they would have these events like they did with the "Word to Your Moogle" events that moved around to different cities. It would make it more accessible so that more people could enjoy.

I hope everyone who does go has a good time. :)

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Why can't they do America events, ya know, where the Nintendo of America HQ is? Right around Redmond or Seattle or Tacoma or something? :c

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I'll do my best to take a bunch of pictures and videos. I'll be tweeting from the event, and our lovely team will be bringing that to you. :)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Thanks Sham! I'm excited to see the pictures and videos.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Is the event free? No entry fee? I mean I doubt they would charge you just for walking into a store but I'm just making sure.

The event will be free, I see no reason to charge people to get in line to pay more money for a game lol xP However, for the Re:Coded event, the line wrapped around I couple blocks before it was even open, so for the 10th Anniversary, if they make a big announcement, I expect there to be a long waiting time. I'll be getting there around 6-7am or so, waiting in line for a few hours so if my phone doesn't hate me...I can try posting about it here.

Why can't they do America events, ya know, where the Nintendo of America HQ is? Right around Redmond or Seattle or Tacoma or something? :c

Because NYC is more populated than Redmond (where the main NA HQ is) and Nintendo World is a store, so any left over copies can just be saved for later as opposed to having to set up a giant stand outside of the HQ and hope it doesn't rain and have all these copies of the game just sitting on the street or something to only get shipped back if they don't sell them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back