• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Nimoy to reprise MX! Panettiere As Xion!

lol, I went to the last page but skipped the first couple of posts talking about it :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

After hearing Olivia Wilde on Tron Uprising... I am extremely confident that it is her in Kingdom Hearts.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

They should let Billy Zane reprise his voice for Ansem in Kingdom Hearts 3.
Absolutely not. Never will happen. It was 10 years ago. Richard Epcar.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

They should let Billy Zane reprise his voice for Ansem in Kingdom Hearts 3.

gallery_1_195_65489.jpg

Honestly, that would be EXTREMELY rude to Richard Epcar. He's been dedicated to the series when Billy Zane wasn't and for Square to give the finger to Epcar would just be horrible.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Now, who would you all choose? The guy with a huge presence in the video game, cartoon, anime, and television industry or the guy who hasn't been in any hit films for years?

Not dissing Billy Zane. I love his acting (oh god i love him.) Just pointing out that fact.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Also Epcar's played the role for 6 years, much longer then Billy Zane, Why not let him keep it.

Epcar's always been supportive of the series, and loves the fans.

On a unrelated note, every time I watch a RE:COM cutscene with Marluxia in Japanese, all I hear is Char's voice from Mobile Suit Gundam (and to a lesser extent Shanks from One Piece).

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

I'm just reeeally anxious for Kevin Kline and Demi Moore to be officially announced.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm just reeeally anxious for Kevin Kline and Demi Moore to be officially announced.

So am I xD And oddly all I've been doing recently is watching movies with Kevin Kline in it so I'm really hoping he's Phoebus so I can just go ahead and die of happiness. Demi Moore because she is forever Esmerelda <3

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

So am I xD And oddly all I've been doing recently is watching movies with Kevin Kline in it so I'm really hoping he's Phoebus so I can just go ahead and die of happiness. Demi Moore because she is forever Esmerelda <3

Haha! I've been doing the same... with Demi! Watching old brat pack movies - St. Elmo's Fire, "About last night...", etc., because I love (cheesy) 80's flicks, and the fact that Rob Lowe is in them doesn't help my binging. I need to start watching the movies actually associated with 3D, like Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers.

Also, I'm really not concerned about Quasimodo. I'm 99% confident that was Tom Hulce in the trailer. I'll be damned if it wasn't.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

I want David Kaye to voice someone in the series. He's my favorite voice actor, a d have loved his voice acting since Gundam Wing, and Beast Wars.

kingmickey88

Haha! I've been doing the same... with Demi! Watching old brat pack movies - St. Elmo's Fire, "About last night...", etc., because I love (cheesy) 80's flicks, and the fact that Rob Lowe is in them doesn't help my binging. I need to start watching the movies actually associated with 3D, like Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers.

Also, I'm really not concerned about Quasimodo. I'm 99% confident that was Tom Hulce in the trailer. I'll be damned if it wasn't.

I guess we will find out in 2 weeks from Monday. I'm gonna guess they are all in it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

If only David Kaye was still Sesshomaru. Oh wait, wrong thread for me to lament on that.
There's never a wrong thread to weep over David Kaye ruining our lives by abandoning the role of Sesshomaru.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Why did he do that ;A; He was perfect as Sesshomaru ;A;
I don't understand, especially since he's in almost every episode of The Final Act. Did he just not love us anymore? ;~;

Back