• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D NA Site Update!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You'd think a giant company would be able to keep their websites less messy

Well, they are doing better than they used to. I'm not a fan of the site because it feels cluttered (and the weird descriptions) but it is definitely one of their better KH sites.

Now, if only they could do something about the scrolling sidebar on the main site. That thing is horrid. If they wanted people to always see the sidebar, they should just lock it in one place and have everything else scroll. Not a web designer, though xD

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Can anyone else access the page? It seems down for me at least, and it keeps saying "No Data Received" when I type in the URL. If I can't access it and it turns out to be my computer can someone take screen photos of the best new additions?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Can anyone else access the page? It seems down for me at least, and it keeps saying "No Data Received" when I type in the URL. If I can't access it and it turns out to be my computer can someone take screen photos of the best new additions?

I think it's down, but just for the moment; they're overhauling a lot of their webpages it seems.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I am glad they updated the NA website. It needed an update haha. It looks a lot more complete now.
I think my favorite of the NA websites was the BBS one. It looked really nice.

Square2

Awards
Not sure if this is new info, but they updated the media portion of the NA site, putting up the rest of the Vignettes. Or rather, the Mini Videos as they call it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I thought this might happen. Thank you.

Edit: ah, those ones were released before.

Square2

Awards
Actually, I just checked again, and it's only up to the New Features video, sorry

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was hoping to stealth edit my post before someone else posted :p

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Hope it's alright if I bump this but the site finally updated the Gameplay and Download sections ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back