• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are YOU getting KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are YOU getting KH3D?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
My first preorder was PoKéMoN XD Gale of Darkness. I remember, one of my friends told me another friend of mine had a ticket certificating his preorder towards the game from Toys 'R' Us. I was excited, since the game had, not just Lugia, but an extreme Shadow Pokemon version! I was so excited, I told my parents to ride me to the store and preordered it (while feeling like a boss *snort*).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I told my parents to ride me to the store
Omg xDDDDD

I can't believe this is some peoples first pre-orders. Pre-orders are wonderful things. They should guarantee that you will be getting the game. You guys should pre-order more often ;)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Omg xDDDDD

I can't believe this is some peoples first pre-orders. Pre-orders are wonderful things. They should guarantee that you will be getting the game. You guys should pre-order more often ;)

Well you gotta have money to preorder, somthing I didnt really have as abundant until this year. While this is my first I alredy formulated list of other I would like to get my hands on as soon as released.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Was walking around the mall one morning and happened to stop by Gamestop. Asked if KH3D had a release date yet and, sure enough, it did. Decided to pre-order it that very day. Was hoping for some decals for my 3DS but w/e, cards are enough for me. I just wanna play it.

And it's my second pre-order ever; first being FFXIII-2.

Oh, and hi.

State

Awards
Well you gotta have money to preorder, somthing I didnt really have as abundant until this year. While this is my first I alredy formulated list of other I would like to get my hands on as soon as released.
To start a preorder, you have to invest five dollars. Even though you already preordered it, you can slowly put money into the game, little by little decreasing the cost. Let's say you reserve the game six months before it's released, I'm sure some people could generate at least forty dollars during that timespan.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Pre-ordered at game - lost 10 bucks
Pre-ordered at ebgames - be getting mine on the 26th. I'm just sad that their are no bonus for our region. *Sobs*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Pre-ordered at game - lost 10 bucks
Pre-ordered at ebgames - be getting mine on the 26th. I'm just sad that their are no bonus for our region. *Sobs*
Yeah, thank god I had nothing pre-ordered at Game. Which sucks, their staff is so much better than the staff at EB here.

I'm bummed by that too, but there's nothing we can do. At least we get the game.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Forgot to say, but no I won't be buying. It looks great but it's purely financial for me. Just going to watch my buddy Cyberman playthrough it most likely.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Yeah, thank god I had nothing pre-ordered at Game. Which sucks, their staff is so much better than the staff at EB here.

I'm bummed by that too, but there's nothing we can do. At least we get the game.
what annoyed me wasn't that i lost $10 but that they let me preorder knowing that they were going out of business. so they pretty well robbed me. :(

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Which is odd because, at my mall, we had one Gamestop and one EBGames. Then, for unknown reasons, they decided to turn EBGames into another Gamestop. So we now have two Gamestops at my mall, three stores apart from each other.

And that EBGames was dirty

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Which is odd because, at my mall, we had one Gamestop and one EBGames. Then, for unknown reasons, they decided to turn EBGames into another Gamestop. So we now have two Gamestops at my mall, three stores apart from each other.

And that EBGames was dirty

They are talking about GAME, though. xD

Haha, at least you didn't have two GameStop across the street from each other, both always having been GameStop. At least one was EB Games for you. xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I paid off the Mark of Mastery Edition and Strategy Guide.

Yep.

I noticed everybody's answers for Birth by Sleep were "In a week, maybe," and now our answers are "DAY ONE EFF-YA."

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I'm assuming GAME is an Australian gaming retailer. If that's the case, then I'll just hang my head in shame, as I should.

Well one Gamestop focuses on used games/consoles, while the nicer one focuses on new games/consoles/your money.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm assuming GAME is an Australian gaming retailer. If that's the case, then I'll just hang my head in shame, as I should.

Well one Gamestop focuses on used games/consoles, while the nicer one focuses on new games/consoles/your money.
GAME is the Australian Gamestop.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So i was typically correct this whole time
Hold on, nope I was wrong. EB Games is the Australian gamestop.
178083_4099763294516_77420049_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back