• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN Interviews Tai Yasue: The Making of KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

crash13

Awards
Warning: The very last question and answer is a spoiler for the ending.

The Making of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
unf. want to read but not spoiler tagged... ;A;

It's just the final answer that has a spoiler. One sec, I can add the entire thing to the OP with the spoiler covered.

Okay, interview is in the spoiler box and the actual spoiler is covered in black.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I think 3D is really a hint to the future in a way. We developed it as if it were a console game. We made it for the handheld, but for us it was meant to feel like a console game in a way. I think it really took the Kingdom Hearts series to the next level, it feels like Kingdom Hearts II and Birth By Sleep on steroids. It's really insane what you can do.

Statements like these really get me excited for the game.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It's just the final answer that has a spoiler. One sec, I can add the entire thing to the OP with the spoiler covered.

Okay, interview is in the spoiler box and the actual spoiler is covered in black.

It's hard to gauge where the last question would be; scrollbars are no indication because of comments, ads, etc. I was afraid the last question would sneak-attack me! Thanks, doll. :]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The biggest reveal is who Ted's wife is.

Wait... wrong media.

Yeah, it's not the biggest reveal ;)

stardustfire

Darnit, I read the article on IGN before I saw here that the last question has a spoiler. Meh, it wasn't really that big of one anyway. I hope that's not the biggest reveal in the game.

I agree the same thing happened to me!!! haha and my friend (who does not really care about kingdom hearts) read a summery of the game for me and he said there is ALOT to look forward to so don't worry haha :D

Rydgea

Awards
Website
backloggery.com
it's the part where you meet jiminy's nobody

Ermagerd, you ruined KH for me!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Didn't know much about Tai Yasue's past contributions to the series. Nice interview.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ermagerd, you ruined KH for me!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

i am shocked

Didn't know much about Tai Yasue's past contributions to the series. Nice interview.

It is a shame. Tai Yasue is really hilarious and only recently has he been getting the chance to do more interviews. Is it bad I prefer him over Nomura? I'm hoping he'll gain more recognition and co-represent future games with Nomura xD

anime10121

Awards
Read on IGN, didnt warn of spoilers, WHY THE HECK WOULD YASUE SAY THAT and even worse, IGN prints it online for everybody to see before the game even comes out. Thankfully you guys say its not a major spoiler, but thats still incredibly stupid. Wanted to go in clean and now I have information that leads me to think other things about other characters not mentioned (although in truth, I guessed it would be true anyway)
:(

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Read on IGN, didnt warn of spoilers, WHY THE HECK WOULD YASUE SAY THAT and even worse, IGN prints it online for everybody to see before the game even comes out. Thankfully you guys say its not a major spoiler, but thats still incredibly stupid. Wanted to go in clean and now I have information that leads me to think other things about other characters not mentioned (although in truth, I guessed it would be true anyway)
:(
It's IGN. I think they were the ones who posted the video of the english FFXIII-2 ending online 2 days before release.

Rydgea

Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It is a shame. Tai Yasue is really hilarious and only recently has he been getting the chance to do more interviews. Is it bad I prefer him over Nomura? I'm hoping he'll gain more recognition and co-represent future games with Nomura xD

Yeah, he has a real presence. He's always smiling and seems spirited. Obviously, Nomura is passionate, but he comes off very reserved. Tai Yasue is fun to watch! I think a collaborative representation would be really interesting to see.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
No. Where. Even. Near. It. O_O

I am relieved. I read this on IGN yesterday when it first came out and I read the spoiler and I have been quite pissed since then since I seem to always get one spoiler from the end of the game before each game comes out...at least this one wasn't as big as Xion's demise.

Yeah, he has a real presence. He's always smiling and seems spirited. Obviously, Nomura is passionate, but he comes off very reserved. Tai Yasue is fun to watch! I think a collaborative representation would be really interesting to see.

Nomura has a bad case of nervous laughter????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back