• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Because it states in the OP "try and give as much detail as possible!". All you said was "flowmotion"

Flowmotion was the only real thing I took away from the demo. It was the only thing that stood out to me. Flowmotion was amazing and it was all that was on my mind at the time

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Even if flowmotion was the only thing, you could at least have said what you like about it, how you used it, etc.

EpicCh33se

Awards
Can't believe I just noticed this. Apparently, Cura is shortcutted in this demo. If you press left on the D-Pad, it takes you to your shortcutted command.

State

Awards
I remembered something:
Didn't Nomura said we could manipulate cutscenes to an extent like in Versus?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I remembered something:
Didn't Nomura said we could manipulate cutscenes to an extent like in Versus?

He said he was going to make the cutscene style different like they were Versus. Pretty much he's added 3D and things get unlocked in the Memoirs menu, triggered by cutscenes.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Penny Arcade kinda sorta gives it thoughts on the demo

Spoiler Spoiler Show

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Not really...The sad thing is it wasn't really funny considering none of those things are even in the demo.

I don't think they were supposed to be in the demo. Although I agree that the joke that KH is confusing has gone completely stale (it went stale ages ago if it ever was funny), the guy on the right is asking the guy what is up with the series as a whole.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think they were supposed to be in the demo. Although I agree that the joke that KH is confusing has gone completely stale (it went stale ages ago if it ever was funny), the guy on the right is asking the guy what is up with the series as a whole.

My point was that the post can't reflect the demo since none of the things were in the demo :\

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So the demo is out, in two to three weeks the game will relseaed overseas and DDD sits at eleven on the usa preorder charts. So has any commercials been aired yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back