• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsTrinity

Demo is so freakinf awesome. They went above and beyond on graphics and level quality. I'm so surprised and so much more stoked for this now.

I guess since I'm playing Re:Coded finally I didn't expect that level of quality. Looks so good. Love the flow motion already after one play thru
Mine says 30 btw

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
It was pretty cool :)
I spent a long time flowmotion-ing around the map.
I saw the pink symbol on the map for the link portal, but i didn't know how to get in D:
I went to the spot and nothing happened so i just left for the boss.

So, does it count how many times you click start? Or how many times you open up the demo from the menu?
Or how many times you get the "Thanks for playing" screen?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
It was pretty cool :)
I spent a long time flowmotion-ing around the map.
I saw the pink symbol on the map for the link portal, but i didn't know how to get in D:
I went to the spot and nothing happened so i just left for the boss.

So, does it count how many times you click start? Or how many times you open up the demo from the menu?

You need to touch the portal on the touch screen.

As for the number of uses it is just how many times you access it from the menu. But I am not 100% sure, this is the first demo I have played over and over like this :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Everytime you start the demo and fully quit out of it.And I was an idiot. I should have gotten the Theatrhythm demo before starting KH >,<

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Everytime you start the demo and fully quit out of it.And I was an idiot. I should have gotten the Theatrhythm demo before starting KH >,<

so jealous that you can get the theatrhythm demo ;A;

TepidShark

Awards
The mechanics feel interesting enough, but the drop system is the part of the game that I am concerned about and that is not in the demo.

No support for the Circle Pad Pro in the demo is really weird, but I imagine when we play the full game with the Circle Pad Pro it will fix a lot of issues you guys have been having with the camera.

By the way, if you haven't listened to the soundtrack, aside from obviously Dearly Beloved, Traverse in Trance, and Hand to Hand, the song that plays in the cutscene is Twister (Kingdom Mix), and the piece in the boss battle is UNTAMABLE.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So do you guys think the synthesis materials for Dream Eaters drop as commonly in game as they do in the demo? I have gotten quite a few of them. I assume and hope so. I want getting the Dream Eaters to be challenging, but not like a chore either :p

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So I am not sure if anyone has done this or noticed this yet, but if you enter the Fifth District and then reenter the Fourth District all of the enemies respawn.

Also, on an unrelated note, I just realized the door to the Fifth District has Hackomonkey door knockers on it :p

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
So I am not sure if anyone has done this or noticed this yet, but if you enter the Fifth District and then reenter the Fourth District all of the enemies respawn.

Also, on an unrelated note, I just realized the door to the Fifth District has Hackomonkey door knockers on it :p

I noticed this right away. So happy, though I wish there were more cutscenes.

Also I got the O. Knight's Challenge.

EpicCh33se

Awards
Hmmm.... sometimes, when I am trying to lock on and attack, I accidentally use a Link Attack because it's shortcutted to L+R+A.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Hmmm.... sometimes, when I am trying to lock on and attack, I accidentally use a Link Attack because it's shortcutted to L+R+A.
I had that happen to me too, but mine was shortcutted to X. Wasted my Meow Wow attack when there were no enemies around.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I noticed this right away. So happy, though I wish there were more cutscenes.

Also I got the O. Knight's Challenge.

I have gotten Celes and Tidus so far :p

So are the names all FF characters I wonder? I know I saw "Donald" on one of them in the Japanese screen shots. Though I think that was Friend Portal now that I think about it, which is a little different...

Oran

Awards
I played through the demo a few times now and I must say while short It just proves how great the game is the controls are just about the same as BBS and freeflow as already said will take time to get used to. Also it seems they give you high tier commaned, haste, high jump, and super glide just for the first world in the demo seems like overkill really. And I just love the new commands they put in wacky and imaginative while bringing back some commaneds from BBS. My only complainte is how close the camera is to Sora it just feels funny and bothersome to but aside from that its pretty much perfect.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Also it seems they give you high tier commaned, haste, high jump, and super glide just for the first world in the demo seems like overkill really.
Well, they don't want people to be turned off from the game if they were slow, restricted, and kept dying.

The only camera issue I had was where I got it stuck right underneath Sora's legs looking up at his pants and I forgot how to center the camera.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I didn't have any camera issues, but I guess I got lucky. Also what Chaser said, they made Sora really overpowered in this demo, but that is just so anyone can try out the game. Ease of access is all~

In the main game you clearly won't have any of these skills in the first world :p

Oran

Awards
Well, they don't want people to be turned off from the game if they were slow, restricted, and kept dying.

The only camera issue I had was where I got it stuck right underneath Sora's legs looking up at his pants and I forgot how to center the camera.

Ya that is true but still I can see some kid playing the game after the demo only to find out how slow it starts and being anoyed.

As for the camera it spazed out on me when I had the boss cornered but that could have just been because I was locked on to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back